[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 questions for burgers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: usa-wallpaper-19.jpg (843 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
usa-wallpaper-19.jpg
843 KB, 1920x1200
1. Do you have a gun?
2. Your opinion about your current goverment.
3. Your opinion about SJW in your country.
4. Your opinion about jews.

Thank you. As result you will probably see, that your guns are useless.
>>
1. yes
2. shit
3. shit
4. jews
>>
File: 1457886815824.jpg (46 KB, 652x420) Image search: [Google]
1457886815824.jpg
46 KB, 652x420
>>67356736

>Have 3 guns
>Current gov't sucks cock
>SJW's are faggots, niggers, and stupid women
>Jews hold disproportionate power, dethrone them
>>
>>67356736

>Do you have a gun?
Yes, two.
>Your opinion about your current goverment.
Voted for obama twice, realized liberalism and democrats do nothing but make the country worse and create racial tension while dividing us.

SJW's suck ass, jews are okay as long as they are in israel or conservative.

Guns aren't useless.
>>
>>67356940
Trump is perhaps the most lovable retard on the planet.
>>
>>67356736
1.no
2.worst
3.profligates belong on a cross
4.most are benign, others are genocidal
>>
File: RussiaAndAmerica.jpg (120 KB, 800x459) Image search: [Google]
RussiaAndAmerica.jpg
120 KB, 800x459
>>67356736
>1. Do you have a gun?
>2. Your opinion about your current goverment.
>3. Your opinion about SJW in your country.
>4. Your opinion about jews.
>Thank you. As result you will probably see, that your guns are useless.

1. Yes. Several.
2. Shitty
3. They are useful idiots for the advancement of their ideology. I personally hate them.
4. Jews

I turn the same 4 questions back at you RussiaBro.

1. Do you have a gun?
2. Your opinion about your current goverment.

Also what does this pic translate to?
>>
>>67356736
DATA
MINING
THREAD
>>
1. Yes
2. Fuck 'em
3. Fuck 'em
4. Fuck 'em
>>
File: 1457883691113.png (202 KB, 367x380) Image search: [Google]
1457883691113.png
202 KB, 367x380
>>67357020

Nice shilling, Shlomo
>>
1: yes 12 of then
2: pussy ass bitches
3: cancer incarnate
4: as long as I'm not noticibly directly negatively impacted by them I don't really mind them as people
>>
>>67356736
1: yes
2: the current government is a far cry from what we were intended to be, and as a southerner I wish to see the big three succeed (Texas Cascadia and the nova confederacy)
3, SJW's are all of the misguided and degenerate youths of this nation. As cancerous as they are, they pose no real threat and will be forgotten.
4. Jews are slimy little fucks that have survived historically by weaseling their way into positions of power ie finances banking and government. They're a literal parasite to the world and should be left to fend for themselves in Israel without our money and military technology. They cant be trusted
Any other questions?
>>
>>67356736
1. Yes. Multiple.

I'll stop there though.

My guns are for defending my home family and property from a criminal.

Not for overthrowing my government. I'd agree they are pretty useless in that department simply because the majority of Americans, including our military personell, don't want to over throw our government.

But for protecting my TV from a typical black criminal, they are in fact useful.
>>
Yes
Disgust and hatred
Disgust and hatred
I don't mind most Jews but people like Soros are absolute lowlife scum.
>>
File: 1457560568529.png (484 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
1457560568529.png
484 KB, 1020x574
>current year
>falling for data mining threads.
>>
>>67356736
one more thing, I'd like to thank you for creating a real thread promoting discussion. keep up the good work
>>
>>67357213
take your schizo meds
>>
>>67356736
1.no but only because live in university housing and don't want to scare my 7 room mates and break policy and get fined to shit
2.not at the worst, but definitely below average
3.i'd happily electrocute them through their nipples one by one till they die and will foot the electricity bill
4.roaches, hard to get rid of, no one wants them around, and yet evolutionary some of the most successful and probably dominate their environments
>>
>>67356736
1. Yes
2. Current administration is shit
3. Fuck them. Day of rope can't come any sooner
4. Asside from memes, I have no opinion with Jews.
>>
>>67356736
1. Yes
2. Atrocious. Polarization in congress is threatening to bring down the entire country.
3. Inconsequential
4. Probably just another shitty religion
>>
>>67356736
No.
Could be worse.
Subhuman, traitors to their race and their ancestors.
Illuminati is a front to divert attention from the Jewish overlords ruling from the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>67356736
>not yet because money and shitty Illinois laws

>needs to be smaller and have less control

>exterminate them all

>besides Hollywood Jews, no real problem with them
>>
File: DSC_163139851.jpg (118 KB, 812x563) Image search: [Google]
DSC_163139851.jpg
118 KB, 812x563
>>
>>67356736
1. no, but I'd like to eventually
2. mostly incompetent
3. both part of the cancer and a symptom
4. mostly normal people but plenty of god damn KIKES!

:)
>>
>>67356736
1.Yes
2.Anyone who gets paid millions of dollars by people I don't know will always be obligated to help them first
3. Too much soft love not enough tough love, if they could come to the south and actually live side by side with some of nigs we have they would know why we feel the way we do considering we take into your employment status and family life, something nigs have thrown away. Which is also why we get or have gotten along so far with Mexicans
4. I've only met one and he punched me in the face drunk because felt like he was left out of my brothers best men group, He was always just a naggy asshole that would sit there and wear this personality of "where's mine and how come I don't have it yet" he was the only person I've ever kicked in the face
>>
>>67356736
>1. Do you have a gun?
No. Guns are bad. Never understood the obsession with them honestly. They kind of scare me a bit.
Doing a great job. Way better than Bush administration.
I don't get the "sjw" thing. People have different opinions about things. They're stating opinions
Pretty good and nice people. Here in NYC the Jewish neighborhoods are always nicer and cleaner than the rest. Always friendly.
>>
>>67357046
1. Yes, but its hidden, cuz having short guns here is illegal. Also, there is 1 gun here per 1000 people.
2. Probably the best so far. I mean yeah, there's a lot "local" govs in every district (or oblast'), and they are completely retards. But the main, with Putin, is pure gold.
3. They are kinda quiet here, cuz everyone hates em, even in gov.
4. Worst people ever, I don't trust them.

Your pic: One nation. One destiny. USA and Russia brothers for centuries.
>>
>>67356736
Dont worry sergei most amerikans know better than to let kikes and commies disarm them like they do in rooshya
>>
>>67356736
not a burger but whatever

1 - Yes
2 - Shot them all
3 - Shot them all
4 - see 2 & 3

Gun seems like a useful tool
>>
>>67356736
Own a nice little handgun that I used once on two niggers trying to do an armed home invasion.
Current government is pretty fucked, having people jumping at muslim ghosts. "Isis is such a threat" and whatnot.
SJW's are the plague of this generation there's always that group of complete degenerates nobody wants to deal with. It's a real damn shame the first ammendment protects dumb retards like that.
Relegious jews I have no problem with. Fucking monsters like Soros, Rothschilds's and Goldmans need to be hanged.
>>
>>67356736
Own several guns, so does my 12 yo daughter.
My government is not "My" government. I love the principles of our constitution, but the government does nto follow them
I honestly think we will need to kill them all eventually.
SJW, Jew, same thing
>>
>>67357586
>>67357586
>I mean yeah, there's a lot "local" govs in every district (or oblast'), and they are completely retards.

Interesting, we have the opposite problem here, in general the state governments are decent, the the main federal gov is crap.

>Your pic: One nation. One destiny. USA and Russia brothers for centuries.

Thank you for the translation. I wish my government lived up to that translation. :/
>>
>>67356736
>1. Do you have a gun?
Yes. I own three guns. Not really a gun nut but I have to have at least one for my job.
I work for the government so I appreciate the job security and decent pay it provides. Otherwise, the government is annoying and full of corruption.
Losers that I dot really pay attention to.
Potential to be nice and normal people like most other types of humans. Am part Jew myself so I can't be self-hating. Generally good with money. Lots of Jews will rob you, but so will anyone else.
>>
File: 1534223343463.jpg (376 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1534223343463.jpg
376 KB, 1200x1200
>>67356736
>1. Do you have a gun?
yes
ZOG/Globalist occupied. It feels like there's an eternal struggle going on though. Trump's the face of the side fighting for sovereignty, Hillary's the face for globalism.
Cancer
See answer 2. Though I realize there can be good ones. If they put Israel before the countries they reside in, i'd prefer they move there.
>>
So, I just wanted to show you, that you know all the problems in your country, and also not some "stupid meme burgers" at all.
Also, most of you have weapon, and some of you even mentioned that it is solution of your problems.
But even in that case you didnt even try to change something.
Are you affraid of your goverment?
>>
>>67356736
>Yes
>too intrusive
>don't care about their private beliefs; shouldn't be law
>As a group, indifferent. Despise a lot of individual Jews, though.
>>
>>67356736
Yaes
Awful
Awful
Should all enjoy a tall glass of agent orange
>>
1. Yes, just a hunting rifle, its all I need.
2. Bunch of so called "conservatives" who wanna sell all our assets to fucking gooks.
3. Fucking hate all SJW's.
4. Never met one, well no, actually, I met our Prime minister, and his mum was jewish, and I fucking hate that guy. Not one of those retards who blames everything on da Joos though.
>>
>>67356736
>federal gun confiscation database
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.