[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So AfD gained a lot of seats in Germany. Have any good leftist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: e.jpg (23 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
23 KB, 630x630
So AfD gained a lot of seats in Germany. Have any good leftist tears as a result? Post them here.
>>
>>67356344
Bump this is something i want to see
>>
Bump this is something I want to see
>>
Question: Do these wins mean AfD can finally uncuck you Germans?
>>
File: 1457381919091.jpg (960 KB, 2376x1424) Image search: [Google]
1457381919091.jpg
960 KB, 2376x1424
>>67358444
>>
Where to buy this?
>>
>>67356344
Fourth Reich when?
>>
>>67356344
Bump. Want to see some tears. Also if someone can post the results. Wanna see how many seats they have won.
>>
>>67358444
Seconding this
>>
File: x240-tz6.jpg (34 KB, 428x240) Image search: [Google]
x240-tz6.jpg
34 KB, 428x240
is germany gonna be great again?
>>
>>67359433
Not in another 50 years
But they can at least try to reverse the degeneracy
>>
>>67358444
No, it just shows that there is opposition to the cucks. It'll take years before Germany gets unfucked.
>>
>>67358444
No , far right or anything non liberal never gets a part in the coalition, they even go as far as when the largest party is far right they'll work togethet to all form a coalition without them or embargo the party and endorse a non right party (france this year).

AfD will get embargod and sanctioned by the mainstream politics.
>>
>>67356344
Bump
>>
>>67356344

Was this voting relevant in any way?
I haven't read about Frauke taking over, wich is what worries me.

At least Merkel is in full damage control probably.
The day of the rope is near in germany...can't wait for 2017 here.
>>
>>67356344
I just have tears of joy myself

>>67359871
This will happen
>>
File: DSC_0482.jpg (3 MB, 3920x2940) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0482.jpg
3 MB, 3920x2940
>>67359871
In that case "mainstream politics" must be embargoed and sanctioned by the people.
>>
>>67356344
Have a MAGA dance.

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs
>>
>>67356344
The problem with the AfD is that they are already branded as a nazi party. Our media somewhat makes a witchhunt for AfD voters, i have seen an article in the "Stern" that showed "what concerns most germans" number one with about 80% was violence against refugees, on the last ranks with 40% or so was violent refugees which they added 87% of the people beeing concerned about that vote AfD. Another one in that magazine was that 35% percent said that freedom of speech applies to everything you say, even if it unsettles something, they added that 90% of the people thinking so are AfD voters.
This morning in TV they interviewed AfD voters, and of course they interviewed only fat people with only about four teeth left.
It's enraging how much they do against that party, they go as far to call them "brown party"
>>
>>67359871
Hopefully it'll be just like hitler

>political gridlock because left wing parties formed a coalition to match NSDAP
>Hitler named Chancellor by Emperor

Pls Germany
>>
> foreigners are happy that a german nazi party get about 10-20% at state election
> remembers what happened last time they took over germany
> Amerifags, need ya help
>>
i could post my intire facebook timeline, it's full of tears
>>
>>67361255

> telling the name of some random german newspaper
> count some random numbers
> THE PRESS IS LYING ALL THE TIME !!!!
> A REFUGEE RAPED MY WIGFE; MY KID; MY DOG; MY CAR; EVERYTHING

Sry we just hate you.
I mean your refugee solutions are pretty a well idea, but why forced underpaid labor for unemployed, why no rights for gay people, who no minimum wage, why half the social fund ?!

Are you guys crazy anyway ?
>>
>>67358491
If only ;_;
>>
File: Europe Final countdown.jpg (2 MB, 2288x2457) Image search: [Google]
Europe Final countdown.jpg
2 MB, 2288x2457
Will this be an end to the countdown?

W-We're all gonna be fine, right?
>>
>>67361255
>The problem with the AfD is that they are already branded as a nazi party.
that's a real problem, and i'm pretty sure if you would compare the election program from the AfD with the danish or norwegian goverment program it would be at least a little identical but somehow conservative (more than CSU) means nazi in Germany
>>
>>67363290
>remember what happened last time
>unemployment plunged
>household savings skyrocketed even with high taxes
>quality of life was greater than any other euro country
>most advance healthcare in the world
>Science and development which gave us many modern inventions including the jet engine
>no such things as loans or interest rates
>crime declined rapidly

Such a horrible thing. If Germany became nazi again, I would move there in a heart beat
>>
File: P1140299.jpg (2 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140299.jpg
2 MB, 1824x1368
>>67361255
>Our media somewhat makes a witchhunt for AfD voters
Good, now there is no ambiguity over which side they're on. The people should get a witchhunt going against them.

After all, the People are sovereign, not the media. They're the reason and the cause for the existence of government in the first place. The people, their culture, their values and their interests matter. The Lügenpresse does not.
>>
Some muzzies were literally crying at my school today because of the evil nazi AfD
>>
>>67363463
I am not completely getting what you want from me, i just told what a halfway big newspaper told and how they try to manipulate instead of forming theor own views, i didn't say anything about muh refigees raped muh wife, you started lashing out like a proper leftist at me. Also i am not entirely sire if i would vote AfD, but branding them as nazis is not right.

Also as if your precious Merkel gave your beloved gays so much rights, she openly said she will not give them the right to marry.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.