[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: 10:10.png (1 MB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
10:10.png
1 MB, 650x975
If the Rothschilds are so rich why don't I see even 1 of them on this real-time list of the world's top 100 richest people?
>http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/
>>
cause they make the list
>>
>>67356226
>shadow government
>shadow bankers
>>
>>67356226
because it's just a meme
>>
>>67356226
Because it is just a conspiracy. The Rothschilds lost a lot of their money in the early part of the 1900s and then the fortune was divided many times. So they are not in the top 100 anymore.
>>
>>67356283

Oh please. It can't be that hidden, that's ludicrous
>>
>>67356226
Smart people don't brag about how they're running the world
>>
most of their money is in liquid assets or whatever the jew term for they dont actually own it so can do lots of scams with their theoretical money is
>>
>>67356226
They are not as rich anymore. they might be worth 1 billion as a family, but it's many people.
>>
>>67356251
this
>>
This estimates the family at 300-400 billion (Bill Gates is at 75 for comparison) in assets.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/how-rich-is-the-rothschild-family/

Of course it's difficult to put a monetary value on owning all the currency in the world and the political influence associated with being worth more than most countries on earth
>>
>>67356226
Because that's a billionaire list, they're trillionaires m8.
>>
File: 53525154.gif (3 MB, 266x300) Image search: [Google]
53525154.gif
3 MB, 266x300
yeah so, the nerd gates, that spends his wealth creating a huge mass of africans to flood the west with, does not even come close to the amassed fortune of the rotschilds
>>
>>67356226
because this isnt the 1850's anymore.

They used to be the leading family.
But they arent anymore.

I'm guessing that honour lies with the Saudis and several different individual bankers, especially from Goldman Sachs
>>
>>67356226
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes
Perlis is a Jewish name.
>>
>>67356692
More like 1 billion per person in the family. Most people underestimate the size of the family. Depending on which parts of the family you'd count we're talking 200+ people
>>
>>67356251
/thread
>>
>>67356329
Oh please. It can't be that obvious, it's ludicrous.
>>
>>67356329
I wouldn't call it hidden when everyone knows
>>
>>67356226

Why would the worlds richest people want people to know who they all are?
>>
>>67356226
The 'wealth' of the 100 top richest is debt owed to the Rothschilds, who are just a sub-branch of the Oppenheimers.

get woke
>>
Has it ever occurred to /pol/ that there could be families out there who are so rich we don't even know they exist? With enough wealth, you could literally have yourself written out of history.
>>
>>67356226
One answer is that they just aren't as rich as they used to be, because they don't have a monopoly on bullion anymore, because bullion isn't worth as much as it used to be, and because their wealth has been watered down between hundreds of descendants. The other explanation is that they're actually trillionaires, control the world, and have managed to hide all of their money through various assets.
>>
>>67356226
The only people on that list are the ones that want to be
>>
>>67358757
>bullion isn't worth as much as it used to be
the price of gold has remained pretty constant throughout history, anon.
If it's gone down at all, it's because we keep digging it up. If it's gone up, it's because we keep losing it.
>>
>>67356226

>being rich as fuk
>don't give a fuk about fame since you already control a good portion of the world
>hide your shit in swiss bank accounts
>>
Implying you declare your hidden bonds, gold and platinum reserves spread around the world in vaults and safety deposit boxes for the world to see
>>
they are infinitely rich. The country of "City of London" is loaded with stolen gold.
>>
File: 1423689089458.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
1423689089458.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>67358957
Right but going even further in that direction, once you and your brotherhood own 90% of the biggest company's in the world, along with the majority of accessible resources you don't need money anymore. Money is for the goy. Imagine if you can a family lineage going back 1000 years or more, documented and preserved. All the desires and dreams of your father and their fathers before them, all passed down in an unbroken chain of wealth and power. That's what they have that the rest of the world does not. A real history.
>>
would you tell the world how much you really own?
people know fuck all about these people, its incredibly hard to look into them. the basics of what they own is, a few banks. property and wineries. nothing stands out too much, you know they live comfortably and their kids don't need to worry about anything. nobody bats an eye lid.

now If they said to everyone we actually own half the world, you are all in debt to us, here is a list of every building, property and amount of gold, silver and other valuables we own, they would be hunted down.
And I imagine billionaires who know this don't say anything because they would lose everything, which is alot.

pleb scum, aka everyone reading this. dont have much to loose. so a few 100 people banning together and burning rothschild property and family members is more likely if they released how horrible they are.
>>
>>67356226
This may come as a bit of a surprise, as you can browse through Forbes’ extensive rich list and not find a single mention of the name ‘Rothschild’ in their list of the 500 wealthiest people on Earth. This is because the Rothschild’s wealth has been distributed amongst hundreds of heirs throughout the years, and has therefore diluted each individual’s personal fortune. With this being said, it is estimated that the Rothschild Family as a whole still possess in the region of $350 billion USD in assets throughout the world.
>>
File: waddesdon.jpg (48 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
waddesdon.jpg
48 KB, 468x286
>>67360307
This.
>trick British stock market into short selling after Waterloo.
>buy up half the entire stock of country dirt cheap
>get to own (fucking own, not run) Bank of England and literally print money
>somehow, 100 years later it's all gone!
Give me a fucking break. Pic is just one of many. Google Rothchild homes.
>>
>>67360924
I also assume they lost a shit load during wars and stuff. nazis and soviets taking shit, bombs etc. but no way they lost everything.
>>
>>67360810
Norway as a country has 8.350 trillion, and it's considered as huge, only 8 trillion more than the Rothschild family.
>>
>>67356226
I personally think they just literally hide it all, or put it in to things you cant tax the same way as money, which is also partially why they have so much of it. Even one of those kikes paying taxes would be able to increase NHS funding by loads probably
>>
>>67356309

>The Rothschilds lost a lot of their money in the early part of the 1900s

Cite it. One rule that holds true wherever you are, the rich will get richer. 120 years ago they and their agents had a controlling stake in most of the US' biggest banks. An audit in the 70s confirmed this to still be true. They just hide it well.
>>
>>67361157
The gold was safe and sound in Swiss banks, friendo. And as for property destruction, it's hard to get your claim refused when you own the fucking insurance company.
>>
They are still the richest,and all those "richest people" you see are their pawns.
Everyone would hide their wealth for tax evasion,and more importantly, to stay under the radar. If they keep bragging about their actual wealth, the conspiracies we hear about them would increase tenfold, blowing their cover in turn.
If you owned half of the world, you'd stop at that or own it all ?
Same logic. They're operating covertly and hiding their wealth is of prime importance.
Also they invested large amount of their money in stocks and properties,thus making hiding their wealth a lot easier. None of their wealth is "diluted" as Rothschild's family still operates as one.
>>
>>67356510
An asset, by definition, is something you own.
>>
>>67361157
lenin rode into russia on a train with a bunch of gold.

who gave him that gold
>>
>>67356329
Anon, they are the reason why we have been having wars more and more, they finance both sides of the wars, they finance 2 politicians at all times.

They literally are the Illuminati.
>>
>>67361157
>I also assume they lost a shit load during wars and stuff
Wars are literally the most profitable venture possible for international bankers.

>massive loans to both sides for arms build-up
>the actual arms trade to both sides or juicy government contracts for arms production
>massive loans to both sides to fund the war proper
>massive loans to both sides and juicy government contracts for the rebuild after war

Not to mention the blackmarket drugs trade that tends to shadow major wars.
>>
File: DUDEPOOLMAO.jpg (786 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
DUDEPOOLMAO.jpg
786 KB, 1200x800
>>67361516
That is an excellent opinion that you are dishonestly portraying as a fact. If I may offer a rebuttal:

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land
>>
>>67362176
not money wise.
they wouldnt care about that
im talking historical buildings, reputation, heritage etc. that would crush them
>>
File: 1380350646965.png (54 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1380350646965.png
54 KB, 256x256
>>67358945
>the price of gold has remained pretty constant throughout history, anon.
>>
>>67356226
She's fucking gorgeous
>>
>>67356226
That's a list of billionaires, not trillionaires
>>
>>67362186
>"l-look guys I did it again am I cool now xDD ?"

I know for a fact I live in a better,cleaner city than yours.(pay attention, I said city not country,because I do admit India does have its "shitty" places)

Why is cancuck so mad anyways ?
I bet you're mad at your gaylord prime minister taking it up the ass.
Keep drinking maple syrup faggot.
>>
>>67361308
>One rule that holds true wherever you are, the rich will get richer

Uhm, no, it doesn't. There's a good study on this in the U.S. that tracked millionaires over a few generations. Many people from the top income bracket fall down, in many cases (more than you'd think) to the very bottom. What tends to happen is that someone will become a millionaire through hard work and then his descendants will fuck it all up because they were born with it and never went through the hardships of earning it.
>>
>>67362377
1oz of gold buys the same as it did 100 years ago, and 1,000.
The reason money gets inflated is because they keep printing more, thus making the notes in your pocket worth less, and the value of gold appears to fluctuate. It's the notes that are doing the fluctuating though, not the gold.
This is simple economic supply and demand. If you don't understand this, you need to re-insert your head up your ass and take a deep breath.
>>
From what I found, the Austrian branch is dead.
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/04/10/arts/austrian-rothschilds-decide-sell-sotheby-s-london-will-auction-40-million-art.html

Rothschild and Co is €142,274,072 of which Rothschilds own 56%, so around 80 billion.

Edmond de Rothschild Group which doesn't have public info. Their website claims 60b in assets, wikipedia 100, forbes 130. Also no mention of how much is owned by Rothschilds.

They left from the gold fixing scene too, where they had a permanent spot as one of the 5 participants.
>>
>>67362723
I know for a face I live in a worse, dirtier poobox than yours. (pay attention, I said poobox, not loobox because I do admit India does have its "looey" places)
>>
how can you quantify your wealth when you literally own the world
>>
In the early 19th Century their combined fortune was estimated to be in double digit billions of pounds.

Which would be literally a metric fuckton of British pounds in todays money. One million pounds in 1820 would be something like a several billion today. It's literally impossible to spend it all unless they consistently made terrible investments.
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (17 KB, 261x255) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
17 KB, 261x255
>>67356791
>>
>>67364117
Hm interesting. Hard to say if they really own it all or if its a meme that spiraled out if control
>>
>>67362723
POO
>>
>>67356226
Because you're too stupid to believe memes. Rothschilds are a myth, a thing of a past. Sure, they are still wealthy, usually Zionist. My friend met one Rothschild qt on a west bank Zionist bus. There are just wealthy Americans with a grandiose history.
>>
>>67356251
#FPBP
>>
real wealth is secret, forbes is pure propaganda
>>
Unlike royal families, which don’t have to reveal their wealth and are excluded from Forbes’ Rich List, the names Rothschild and Rockefeller, which have an unimaginable amount of wealth, manage to escape the public eye year after year. Some claim the reason why neither the Rothschilds nor the Rockefellers are on the famous Rich List is the distribution of wealth: both families have many descendants and wealth has been fairly allocated to every one of them, but individually they are not rich enough to make it to the Rich List, The Richest noted.

Despite this plausible scenario, there is no doubt that both the (((Rothschild))) and the Rockefeller families –once the wealthiest families in the world- have made sure their descendants can live comfortably for the rest of their lives. Their wealth is also the reason why these two names frequently pop up in in a number of conspiracy theories, including one which claims their goal is to dominate the world.

The official version of the reason why these two families are not mentioned in any Rich List is the following: their wealth has been distributed amongst hundreds of descendants throughout the years, which has inevitably diluted each individual’s personal fortune. The unofficial version goes hand in hand with their involvement in political and world affairs.
http://www.australiannationalreview.com/worlds-richest-families-included-forbes-rich-list/
>>
It's sort of like Crassus owning what would now be ~$2 trillion, by conservative estimates. The wealth is so unimaginably large that most people really wouldn't believe it. And just to give you an idea of how large 2 trillion was in relation to the Roman Empire, the Empire spent $2 trillion every year on their budget.

Rothschilds own literally every single bank and every single piece of valuable property. They own EVERYTHING.
>>
>>67362723
FUCKING kek
>>
>>67368587
I wonder what one of them would say if you'd hit them up about that myth. Must be surreal to them that an imageboard full of nazi cosplayers fetishizes them as the worlds final boss
>>
>>67368587
Rothschilds are not Americans you retard
>>
They don't own Forbes as far as I can find.

They do own the economist. Or own it partly according to the wiki so no wonder it gets weird illuminati covers every year

The Economist Group is owned by the Cadbury, Rothschild, Schroder, Agnelli and other family interests as well as a number of staff and former staff shareholders.

They own DeBeers, that controls 35% of the worlds diamond mines. DeBeers is private and never went on IPO and was founded by the Rothschilds and there's nothing that says they still don't run it.
>>
>>67369495

He's just shilling for his boss.
>>
File: 1413618791096.png (191 KB, 564x635) Image search: [Google]
1413618791096.png
191 KB, 564x635
>>67356226

The Forbes list is a bullseye for the envious goyim to focus on, in case they decide to go full-blown gommie

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2011/02/worth-more-than-sum-total-of-entire.html
>>
>>67356226
That list only counts declared personal fortunes. No one appears in it if they don't want to.
See the Saudis. The Saud family has over a trillion dollars in oil money, but they are nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>67356329
Hahahaha, either an ignorant sheep or an obvious shill. Gtfo.
>>
>>67369495
They are now, stupid, as most Jews are.
>>
>>67370134

They are entirely UK based.
>>
>>67370134

Maybe you just met a jew who said he's a Rothschild to impress you. I imagine that counts for a lot among your people. It's like an Irish American goy saying he's a Kennedy to get some pussy
>>
>>67356226
>forbes list
>in anyway accurate

Look you faggots, that list is for stupid attention whores who are making themselves targets and for those neo-rich who cannot help it since the way they made their fortunes is available knowledge to everyone and they can't keep it hidden. Anyone with even half a brain would not want to be seen on a list like that, its essentially the same as sluts dressing it up as sluts and then complaining that they end up as rape victims.
>>
>>67361516
>half the world
>60-70 trillion dollars across the globe
>highest estimates put them at 1 trillion
Learn to math, India
>>
>>67368275
Says poo flag.
>>
>>67362723
Say what you will about Canada, but BC was the cleanest city I've ever been to in my life. I think you're full of shit.
>>
Rothschilds were a big deal 100 years ago. They are nothing now but dumb low class people aren't capable of keeping up to date with the wealthy families that rule the world so they just talk about the Rothschilds.
>>
>>67362723
hahaha POO IN A LOO m8
>>
my nigga matheson could fuck any rotschild up
>>
>>67370282
Never even heard any Israeli discussing the Rothschilds. Not even once. Adelson, Brin, Zuckerberg, but Rothshilds? It's like something moldy, from Fiddler on the Roof. Only goym talk about these irrelevant issues.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.