[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened? How did such a glorious leader get killed by some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Mussolini.jpg (128 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Mussolini.jpg
128 KB, 640x427
What happened? How did such a glorious leader get killed by some partisans? What if he never tried to escape Italy?
Damn, the man of Fascism taken down by just some villagers...
>>
he wasn't a coward unlike some german moustache man
>>
Looking for some people who got some knowledge on spaghetti and meatball man.
>>
>>67355450
I've just realized I know nothing of Mussolini but some image of a bald jock.

What the fuck did he do?
>>
>>67356324
Invented non-racial fascism.
>>
>>67356324
he was a total failure, all his military campaigns failed horribly and mostly forced germany to come and do it right.
>>
File: 831.jpg (57 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
831.jpg
57 KB, 600x406
>>67355450
Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day.
>>
>>67355450
I just downloaded "the doctrine of fascism" anyone read it? Guna give it a go and see if it's any good.
>>
>>67356789
Read the bottom right
>>
>>67356884
I kek'd
>>
>>67356650
In all fairness he only had Italy to work with.
>>
Just read the first 10 pages of his book, it's really damn good.
>>
>>67355450
(((((( villagers ))))))
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 529x800
>>67355450
He was the worst Leader Italy ever had.

Prior to WW2 Italy was notorious for their military history, he made them the laughing Stock of the world.

Instead of being proud of his own peoples achivements he went to suck german dick even though germans and the SS looked at Italians as inferior people.

This resulted in a large part of Italians feeling he was a cuck and either didnt want to fight for him or became resistance fighters.

The Italian partisans fought 10000 times harder than the official italian military because they actually felt like they were fighting for their people and country and not for some faggot who had a crush on blonde people

http://youtu.be/eAkTjm0glZE
>>
File: JUST.png (61 KB, 265x595) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
61 KB, 265x595
>>67355450
His biggest mistake was being Italian.
>>
>>67358049
>420 tanks
>DUDE
>>
File: s03398u.jpg (157 KB, 640x942) Image search: [Google]
s03398u.jpg
157 KB, 640x942
>>
>>67358223
>Sir, we've destroyed 419 enemy tanks
>Destroy another one, that one over there
>But sir, there's nobody in it
>I need it destroyed, the battle report will be ebin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.