[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Berniefags are weak and pathetic!" >/pol/ shits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457939522284.jpg (69 KB, 600x695) Image search: [Google]
1457939522284.jpg
69 KB, 600x695
>"Berniefags are weak and pathetic!"
>/pol/ shits their pants in fear when they hear Bernie supporters are going to protest Trump
>still nervously talk their racist shit and say they're willing to die, "for teh G-d Emperor"

You guys are such cucks.
>>
>>67354711
insult me more please it is my fetish

also step on me its my fetish
>>
Yes, because apparently Bernie supporters can't hear a differing viewpoint without relating to violence.
It doesn't matter how weak a person is if they have a gun and are willing to use it on someone for having a different opinion. Reagan called them the great equalizers for a reason
>>
>>67354894

>t. Keyboard warrior

You're a hero at a thousand miles, faggot. Leave your hugbox and you'll get your ass kicked.
>>
>>67354711
>"for teh G-d Emperor"
>G-d

not sure if subtle troll or actually a kike
>>
File: Trump_Jude.jpg (491 KB, 1086x811) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Jude.jpg
491 KB, 1086x811
>>67355671

The way you treat Trump, you act like he's the holiest fucking thing that ever walked the earth. Hence, the "G-d".
>>
>>67354711
our leftists are the same as you children, they attend rallies and can attack whoever they want and the media will support them, while the hands of the right are tied since they will get crucified by the press if they stomp a few liberal sutdents' heads.

what you need is a far-right organization with vague links (but nothing concrete) to trump that is willing to beat the shit out of liberals, a group that isn't affected by negative media attention. our openly fascist groups are pretty good at this, there were a few scraps when the calais migrant crisis started and the left stopped responding with violence very quickly because they got their shit pushed in every time.
>>
>>67355932
it's understandable that you don't get it because the left isn't known for producing charismatic leaders.

>rally was taken over by a loud group of niggers while he just stood at the side looking morose

absolutely pathetic
>>
>>67354711
Man, I can't wait until the 16th when you faggots go back to your own site.
>>
>>67354711
All you idiots do, is make more people want to vote for trump.
>>
>>67355950

>be kkk/neo-nazi in the US
>get stomped by college kids

Right wing groups get their asses kicked by kids all the time here, just like they do across the pond.
>>
File: Trump_Clown.jpg (21 KB, 181x233) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Clown.jpg
21 KB, 181x233
>>67356074

Nice meme, brah.
>>
..Do people still unironically support Bernie Sanders?
>>
>>67355932
His pint is that only kikes write G-d instead of God faggot.
>>
>>67356279

Didn't you read OP'S pic? He's a Colonel now.
>>
>>67354711
all i got from this post was that chickens vote for bernie sanders
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.