[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oy vey! Goyim, its like anudda shoah! Leftists preach freedom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x458
Oy vey! Goyim, its like anudda shoah! Leftists preach freedom and peace by justifying murder of someone who's against their political ideals under the guise of democracy! Oy gevalt! SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM!
>>
>>67354211
>LOVE AND TOLERANCE

AS LONG AS ITS WHAT WE LOVE
>>
Wasn't this guy on CNN telling people he wasn't trying to hurt Trump?

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WAS HE DOING?

How can Liberal media give a mouth piece to wannabe assassins?
>>
he gon be in court today
something tells me he going to get re-arrested
>>
>>67354703
The MSM is encouraging copy cats. They want Trump stopped one way or another. Evil shit.
>>
>>67354211
Has he been fully doxed yet?
>>
Apparently this is his band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK4lD3Uf8_o
>>
>Tried to kill trump

literally didnt happen lol.
>>
>>67355026
8ch is at him
>>
>>67355090
Hello Ahmed Al-Salam Muhammed, are you having a sexual emergency?
>>
>>67355090
Well he obviously wasn't rushing forward god emperor for an autograph.
>>
>>67354211
> attempted murder
> Secret Service releases him within hours

YeahNope.jpg

To be fair, Trump very nearly did shit himself to death, so I guess it's a good thing he was wearing extra large diapers.
>>
File: SASFsd.jpg (100 KB, 594x457) Image search: [Google]
SASFsd.jpg
100 KB, 594x457
>>67354211
>>
>>67355229
>the hair

nice touch, it never fails to make me laugh
>>
>>67355195
so what, you think his plan was to get up on stage and maul trump to death with his bare hands? be real lol

>>67355174
sorry i dont speak 3rd world
>>
>>67354657

You realized that now?

The biggest mistake of the west is you fuckers went in bed with the commies of the east instead of treating them as you did the nazis (rightfully or not).

Don't call it a grave. It's what you wanted.
>>
>>67355303
Well he does post about becoming a martyr and said if he got on stage he would take the mic and "make his peace."
>>
>>67355398
he wasn't even armed, what's the worst he could have done? grabbed the mic and said a few mean words about trump? oh how barbaric
>>
File: lifesize-standup.jpg (68 KB, 287x488) Image search: [Google]
lifesize-standup.jpg
68 KB, 287x488
>>67354211

rekt
>>
>>67355555
>>
>>67355303
>so what, you think his plan was to get up on stage and maul trump to death with his bare hands? be real lol
No, I think his plan was to tackle or beat the shit out of Trump, making him appear weak on television.
It's also possible that the groups he owes his loyalties to such as Soros and other pro-left organizations we're hoping he'd get hurt or killed by Trump supporters making them appear violent and barbaric
>>
Why wasn't he charged with a felony???

Obama made it a felony in 2011 to disrupt any event with secret service protection.

It is clear cut.

Not a peep from the media.

WTF
>>
>>67355754
>felony
but he did fell on his knee when secret service tackled him so yes
>>
>>67354211
If you see anyone threaten trump online posts it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Donsguard/

A FBI tip post has actually gotten people fired, jailed, deported.
>>
>>67355564
>shanks are hard to fabricate with materials
It was a good thing he was just too dumb to think that far, shows how much he just wanted to be on camera rather than be the martyr he keep saying he is willing to be.
>>
>>67355754
>obama made it a felony
This is what hillbillies actually believe
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Restricted_Buildings_and_Grounds_Improvement_Act_of_2011

Seriously, it's plain as day. WTF is going on. He only got charged with two misdemeanors and was released within hours. Is the fix in?
>>
>>67355747
He said he wanted to 'spit on' Trump.

No surprise, that a degenerate fucktard like him, who is obsessed with 'Male African American Culture', would default to using bodily fluids.
>>
>>67356021
Educate me, bitch boy. It was huge news when it went into law. It was Obama's baby. The right was crying about it. Idiot.
>>
>>67356070
(B) of a building or grounds where the President ***or other person protected by the Secret Service*** is or will be temporarily visiting

If you cause a disruption at an event, much less attempt assault on someone, where Secret Service provides protection = Automatic felony
>>
>>67356070
>released
On bail.
>>
>>67356478
The jew overlords gave him a free pass since it was in favor of their agenda. I can only see the weeks of eternal rage if someone tried this to bernie.

Oh i can taste the angry tears now.
>>
>>67356584
Yeah, and bail for a felony would've been 10-20 times higher if available at all.

Point? Question is why wasn't he charged with a felony when it's so clearly defined that's what it was.
>>
>>67356782
>weeks of eternal rage if someone tried this to bernie

Hmm... I wonder if anyone is up to the task.
>>
>>67356806
Donald probably doesn't want to prosecute him as such. It'd be much easier to say "see see I told you he was Hitler" and everyone will ignore that Obama signed it in.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.