[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who were the best and the worst presidents of the United States?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Who were the best and the worst presidents of the United States?
>>
All time best Jefferson
All time worst Buchanan

Best Modern era FDR
Worst Modern Era GW Bush
>>
Washington and Reagan best.

Worst was Carter and Obama
>>
Jefferson

Pierce
>>
Tyler and Author best.

Carter and Obama worst
>>
Jackson >>>>>>>> Everyone, except maybe Washington and Teddy
>>
The first ten were pretty based. So was Teddy "big stick" Roosevelt. Can also add Eisenhower and Reagan to the list.

Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Carter were shit tier.
>>
I don't think Carter was shit tier, maybe just a victim of the times he was elected in. I'd say he was to much of a realist for the presidency (at the time).

Crisis of Confidence was a good speech.
>>
>>67352352
Jackson
Washington
Lincoln
Roosevelt
<Democrat Placeholder>
Nixon
>>
File: zi1zolot14bvn7ezemn4.jpg (1 MB, 2561x3400) Image search: [Google]
zi1zolot14bvn7ezemn4.jpg
1 MB, 2561x3400
Richard Nixon

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/08/donald-trump-praised-by-former-president-nixon/
>>
>>67352352
Adams. He laid the ground work for national roads and the Navy. Say what you wan about the dangers of central banking and federalism, but America's interests (and economic successes) have always benefited greatly from strong infrastructure and a worldwide naval presence.

worst- I'd say LBJ. A lot of stuff ive read about him makes him seem like an asshole that fostered this retarded modern 2 party animosity
>>
best: lincoln
worst: buchanan
>>
http://xaviercromartie.blogspot.com.au/2009/12/libertarian-ranking-of-united-states.html

According to this it's Martin Van Buren. Do Americans agree?

https://mises.org/library/martin-van-buren-american-gladstone
>>
Best: Calvin Coolidge
Worst: FDR
>>
>>67352352
Andrew jackson was the best
the worst is our current gorilla-in-chief
>>
>>67354339
Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormons, pleaded Martin to help him and his settlers. But Martin appearently wouldn't do it because he would lose the vote in Missouri. Didn't matter though cause he lost re-elction.

Honestly he was pretty bad but for other reason like not being able to handle the Panic of 1837.
>>
>>67352626
>>67352828

Obama is not even close to being the worst US president, stop.
>>
Best. Jackson.
Worst. Hayes.
>>
Best - Lincoln or Jefferson
Worst - Carter
>>
Jackson Jefferson also Polk muh my manifest destiny.
Personal favorite Truman said fuck the commies and gave Stalin the finger.
>>
Best: T. Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower

Worst: Carter, G.W Bush, Obama
>>
best - trump
>>
>>67352352
Polk accomplished everything he said he would accomplish then humbly left office. He died shortly after. He was the embodiment of winning.
>>
File: dreamy.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
dreamy.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
>>67354158
>>
>>67352352
Best
>Coolidge
>Teddy Roosevelt
>Jackson
>Eisenhower
>Jefferson

Worst
>FDR
>Obama
>Clinton
>GWB/GHWB
>Lincoln
>>
>>67352352
Nixon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.