[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fascinating indeed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-08-20-54.jpg (97 KB, 1080x749) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-08-20-54.jpg
97 KB, 1080x749
Fascinating indeed
>>
Importing slave niggers was the biggest mistake. Should have just payed 20% more for quality china men instead.
>>
Damn..... /pol/ BTFO.
>>
>>67351319
Trump supporters are mostly made up of low class whites.
Upper class whites hate them more than niggers and try to deflect all the racism onto them
>>
According to national review it's the opposite.

Working class whites need to "Die"
>>
>>67351438
The mistake was not castrating them like the Muslims do with their slaves.
>>
>>67351319
didnt he literally shoot himself?
>>
File: life-expectancy-loss[1].jpg (44 KB, 627x403) Image search: [Google]
life-expectancy-loss[1].jpg
44 KB, 627x403
>>67351319
Life expectancy is actually falling for lower-class whites in the US. Their wages in real terms have been stagnant for 40 years while other classes have experienced sharp gains.

That's pretty much the opposite of being privileged by society.
>>
>hey we should enforce our border just like every other country in the world does
MAYBE WE SHOULD KICK YOU OUT INSTEAD
>hey maybe we should stop letting in the guys that blow up subways and towers, rape little boys and girls, mutilate genitals, kill gays, and behead anyone who speaks out against them
HOW DARE YOU SAY ANY OF THAT
gee i feel totally welcome in my own country as a law-abiding citizen
>>
>>67351319
Is he smoking crack? The "culture" that riots at his rally's and slam him everyday in the media= his supporters as privileged?

I'm confused
>>
>>67351319

Black preferential treatment in university admissions, IPOs, Gov contracts, bureaus employment, and public corporation employment.

>privilege
>>
File: P3Vp9jk.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
P3Vp9jk.png
168 KB, 400x480
>>67351438
This so very much. What was even the point? You get lazy ugly to look at smelly low quality workforce that you need to feed and shelter and that you need to teach human language. Nigger slaves couldn't have been much cheaper than let's say cheap irish people.
>>
>>67351319
who?
>>
>faggot
>he would literally get beaten to death in most black neighbourhoods
>>
the internet is white culture he needs to stop the appropriation
>>
>>67351319
Wat
>>
>>67351721

U.S. practiced Chattel Slavery. Allows you to farm infinite slaves. No need to hunt and gather.
>>
>>67351319
Fuck blacks are retarded children. Live in land colonised by whites. 'hol up why al dem whiteys in power runin sheet'.
Live in china.
'WAIT HOL UP, you sayin tha chinese running china, and in power! das raycis, fucking nigger haters, where my chinese niggers in government?
Goes to russia, complains about russians being a majority and in power. 'hol up, you mean dem russians be running their own tribe?? das raycis'.
Goes to africa, 'waht, you mean dem whites jus run away? they don wana serve da rychist black mang, where dem white bitches at, why dem not be in servitute in the great africa? god das raycis'.
'U mean Obama is president and them whiteys still teaching that they were colonisers and that blacks were slaves?' 'dog das raycsis'..
so fascinating, that a tribe will look out for themselves and not want to serve the holy negro.
>>
>>67351319
>>67351319
Deray is a low IQ faggot nigger that thinks he is smart
>>
It's literally the opposite. White men are actively disparaged, discriminated against and discouraged from participating in society at all. It is the complete opposite with blacks, who are afforded every possible privilege that can be conceivably given by any authority. They are given priority over all other races in every facet of society. They are also given carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they please, no matter how criminal - up until the point where they are an extreme public menace and terror - then they are stopped. Given that, they have the audacity to raze cities because a criminal armed robber, strongarming an old man and then assaulting a cop gets justifiably shot.

Everything, every single thing we are being told is a complete and utter lie. Everything is lies. This is the sickest, most degenerate fucking world anyone could ever imagine. While they all piss and moan over the white man - millions of people are suffering. Islamist regimes are brutalize and raping young girls by the thousands. African dictators are genociding populations and eating people.

Niggers are evil. They are the basest, the purest form of evil possible in humans. They need no excuse or ideology to be a terror - they just do it because they are sadists. Even Islamists need to justify their terror with the word of God. Niggers will tear everything and everyone apart including themselves and each other, nonstop until the end of time - because that's all the purpose they want in life.
>>
>>67352008
Sandniggers are even worse. At least niggers are fun to laugh at. Muslims will actively try to ruin your country.
>>
Close but no cigar
Deray would be on point if he realized that our culture privileges white middle and upper class individuals not working class
>>
>>67351319
Poor white underclass privelged top fucking kek
>>
>>67352140
+1
>>
>>67351485
Yep. The whole "white privilege" argument has a tiny element of truth (although exaggerated) IF you're upper middle class or above.

If you're poor and white you're treated the same as any other fucker. Trump's movement has been pushed from this group expressing a backlash against the perception that they're privileged.

Meanwhile John Oliver, Bill Maher, Seth Macfarlane, Sean Penn, etc. (i.e., actual rich privilege white guys) accept the notion that white privilege is true for all because it happened in their case, so they push onto poor whites the same bullshit, even though they're the one's who are fucking exploiting it.
>>
>>67352228
Australia shit posting as usual
>>
>>67351319
Kek, niggers thinking in the day and age of affirmative action that they aren't the privileged ones in society whose only issues are created by themselves.
>>
>>67351485
Im upperclass and white and I wish I could vote for him
>>
>>67352311
I did not think norks had internet
>>
>>67351319
>privledges

That's not even a real thing.

Jesus blacks are dumb.
>>
>>67352271
I think this whole privilege thing is bullshit. The only real privilege in western societies is money. You can be the niggest nigger ever if you have money you are going to get special treatment no matter where you go.
>>
>Literally put on TV so he can say "OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY"
>hurr the US is so racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
>>
>>67351485
Not true.

Airline pilot reporting in.
2015 W-2 was 240K

I hope to vote Trump (though I won't if he's not the primary)

3 reasons
1. Taxes. I want my federal income taxes to go down. Not up.
2. Illegal immigration. It's needs to be stopped. And those here illegally need to leave.
3. 2nd amendment. Needs to be protected.

Pretty simple to me he's the best candidate.
>>
>>67352622
Mike?
>>
Notice anything?
>>
>>67352148
Yes Muslims are terrible, so why does france/britian/germany keep importing them, Pope urban II was a French born pope and he launched the crusades and wanted to reunited east and west Christianity, why did europe forget it's Christian culture and history?
>>
>>67351319
It's fascinating how long white boi Shaun King had him fooled.
>>
>"Ok, which privileges ?"
>"Euh ... huh ... so y-you have....so"
>>
>>67353050
spotted the newfag
>>
>>67351721

Adam Smith argued the same thing. The French in the Caribbean and the American South spent centuries trying to prove him wrong.
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 209x201
He's nog fucking lying /pol/
Imagine being in his shoes
Imagine being a nigger
Why would you not be against Trump?
Actually fucking imagine being a black
Look at your hands /pol/
What if they were black
Look in the mirror
Imagine you see a nigger staring back at you?
Isn't that sad and actually sort of scary?
>>
>>67353305
Shits like being scared of skeletons then realizing there is a skeleton inside of you
Imagine being a fucking nigger
That would suck so bad
>>
>>67353305
If I was a nigger, I'd still want to MAGA
>>
>>67352977
Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.
>>
>>67353100
Give up Flanders for Trayvon, or you're a racist. And Champagne too. And Cologne.
>>
Daily reminder that if you're male, white and qualify for free school meals your life is fucked before it's begun.
>>
>>67353107
>projecting
Spotted the cuck.
>>
>>67351319
"Oh look I'm a half intelligent ape who everyone has morally stroked off all my life
I can't handle opposing views and I totally look at race issues from a distance that everyone else is just incapable of"
>>
Fuck white people for bringing these monkeys overseas and spreading this species of entitled proto-humans around the world. What the fuck were you people thinking?
>>
>>67353053

50% of our immigrants come from other europeans countries like germany uk spain.

Each year we take in 0.3% of our population in Immigrants, which is half the percentage of the OECD average.

The muslims have been here for decades, they're not coming in flocks like in germany.
A lot of Algerians came to France because they actually sided with us during the algerian war.

Not diminishing how shit the situation is, just a few facts.
>>
>>67352140
Just like in Dante's hell...So much fun :)
>>
File: 1375824020784.jpg (419 KB, 1366x610) Image search: [Google]
1375824020784.jpg
419 KB, 1366x610
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS PRIVILEGE?
>>
>>67351319
He cucked Colbert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
>>
>>67353305
>Why would you not be against Trump?
Because as a, likely, low-skill individual, I'd greatly benefit from restricting the low-skill labor market by deporting illegals and building the wall?
>>
>Trump has convinced
No, it was the media and GOPe who SOMEHOW managed to turn the billionaire business mogul GOP frontrunner into a fucking underdog story.

I don't know how they fucked up this badly, but it sure helps his message.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.