[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, how do you justify being Christian an anti-semitic at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
/pol/, how do you justify being Christian an anti-semitic at the same time?

Jesus was a Jew, all our holy books were written by Jews, and all the apostles and original Christians were Jews. Pope Francis even said inside every Christian is a Jew.

How do you think Jesus would feel if you called him a hook-nosed kike? The anti-semitism needs to stop.
>>
>>67350741
Typical self-hating-Jew behavior anon.
>>
We acknowledge there is cool jews and fag kikes. Cool jews didn't listen to the media and the pharisees about Jesus and became Christians. Kikes are the ones that killed him and control the media and push gay marriage and liberalism etc
>>
File: Manynosejew.jpg (59 KB, 533x585) Image search: [Google]
Manynosejew.jpg
59 KB, 533x585
>>67350741
Christ was no kike, he chased kikes out of the temple for being money changers. And yes Christians are either gentiles or messianic Jews, the pope is a heretic so he can fuck off. Big difference between Jews and kikes.
>>
>>67350741
Christ literally was the anti-Jew. That's why they killed him.
>>
Anybody stupid enough to worship an imaginary jewish zombie shouldnt be on /pol/ in the first place.
>>
I don't hate jews, just like I don't hate blacks. I hate very specific kikes and niggers. I do hate all and every mudslime, though, but it's okay. They're following a false prophet.
>>
File: sasukeathiestautism.jpg (109 KB, 729x561) Image search: [Google]
sasukeathiestautism.jpg
109 KB, 729x561
>>67351243
>>
>>67350741
Jews killed Jesus, OP. Pontius Pilate and all that, that's one of the reasons why it's a Jewish stereotype to wring one's hands.
>>
they blaspheme Jesus
>>
>>67350741
Jesus was anti kike though,
Have you read the bible?

The Jews alive today are apostates x wise than in Christ's time
>>
I'm pagan, though
>>
>>67351318
Ebin reponse. Enjoy being a cuckold for jews with your shitty globalist religion christtard.
>>
>>67350741
Yahshua (Jesus) speaking about the Jewish pharisees:

John 8:44 is very clear about the nature of the Jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

There are two seedlines. Gods son Adam ( The white race) vrs Esau/Edom ( world jewry) Unfortunately jews are great infiltrators and judeah christianity dominates western civilisations and pastors are taught by rabbis and even our bible has been corrupted as the jews have bought up all the book publications. Of course the most notable corruptions in text is the two seedline of genesis. Christ being a jew and jews being Israelites when they are in fact esau/edom which they clearly state in there own encylopedias. These Edomites will stop at nothing in their goal to destroy true Israel.

Jews = Idumeans, Edomites, Canaanites. Edom means Red, like in Rothschild/Red-Shield, the Edom color of bloody revolution, Red Army, Red Terror.

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive." - Harold Wallace Rosenthal (Jew)

The Israeli flag's Six Pointed Star of Moloch. or better said satanism.

6 – Pointed star
6 – Triangles comprise the star
6 – The triangles sit on a hexagon

The hexagram of the synagogue of Satan are the geometrical equivalent of 666. The mark of the beast is the hexagram in the middle of the flag of Israel; the world headquarters for the New World Order that worships the beast (Lucifer) and the antiChrist (son of Lucifer).
>>
>>67351325
Pilate wasn't a jew. He offered the jews a way out and they still choose to free a murderer over Jesus.
>>
>>67350741
One of the reason that Jews hate Jesus because he seems to be Anti-Semitic, In fact he called them sons of the devil and basically said "you're not special because of Abraham ." If you look at the Israelite's history, both in OT (the books of kings) & Archaeology, you'll find that its true. And much more.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A39-47&version=ESV
>>
>>67350741

By being
>ignorant of the Bible
>being a member of the "Creativity" Movement

I hate the creativity movement so much. They pervert the Gospel and plug their ears and loudly chant, "JESUS WAS WHITE!" over and over again.
>>
>>67351708
What you said was true until the Lucifer part. That name is only mentioned once in Isaiah and it's referencing a Babylonian king who fell from grace (so probably Nebuchadnezzar). The six pointed star, Moloch, NWO are all not in the Bible. Stop reading Catholic fanfiction and focus on God's holy infallible Word instead
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.