[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made an informative table for everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: B vs T.jpg (113 KB, 794x816) Image search: [Google]
B vs T.jpg
113 KB, 794x816
Made an informative table for everyone
>>
>>67350199
>annoying and violent
>trump

you got those two columns mixed up
>>
>>67350199

You forgot "Has a background in politics" and "starred as a reality TV star." Also, "Condones warcrimes."
>>
>>67350199
So you're saying that since Bernie is dead in the water, all his supporters should vote for Trump instead?
>>
>>67350199
>annoying and violent

You fucked those up. Also, change "opposes them" to "is envious of them".
>>
>>67350199
You forgot Bernie doing a completely 180 on mass immigration and its effects on the working class as soon the dindu lobby beat him up behind the scenes last year.
>>
>>67350334
In fairness, the trump supporters do get violent but in the sense of poking a bear with a stick
>>
>>67350199
Don't get foreign policy and environmental
>Climate change causes terrorism.
>>
>>67350334
This.
Bernie's are constantly trying to disrupt and worse.
>>
>>67350554
literally 1 ONE trump supporter punched someone ONE TIME

bernie caused a literal riot

fucking idiots are so feeble minded
>>
>Can't be bought
>Sanders
>>
File: bernie supporters damage.png (432 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
bernie supporters damage.png
432 KB, 600x454
>>67350199
>Bernie supporters - annoying
>not listed as violent
Pic related would like a word with you.
>>
File: bernie rally.jpg (417 KB, 1024x1102) Image search: [Google]
bernie rally.jpg
417 KB, 1024x1102
Bernie supporters are violent as hell and the only reason they haven't managed to do any more damage is because they are all emaciated nu male faggots that wouldn't be able to throw a punch if their life depended on it.
>>
>>67350402
>"background in politics"
all these years; only three bills
also
>implying anyone actually wants to maintain the current establishment
>not including business experience for Trump

and
>"warcrimes"
>implying those aren't reserved for the loosing side
Has history taught you nothing?
>>
>inb4 "roll" image shilling
>>
>>67350664
Not very bright are you? Trump supporters would be the bear while the Bernie supporters would be the person poking the bear with a stick. Now do you blame the bear or the person poking the bear? Think you can figure that one out?
>>
Im a proud Donald J.Trump supporter, and you commies simply dont understand the massive #MAGA movement that is going on in this country like seriously Donald J.Trump didnt loose yet and just because Ted (lion) cruz has a number of delegates that comparitivly to Donald J.Trump isnt that bad doesnt mean that he is going to win because i have studied the presidential elections of the United States of America over the years and i can assure to you that Donald J.Trump will not loose this election because he is still leading ok, and stop talking about bernie sanders he is just a commie and you guys dont understand that he will destroy america and only Donald J.Trump can win this election and destroy communism once and for all Donald J.Trump is the best canidate since richard nixon was elected in 1953 seriously, get your facts strait you commies bernie has no chance against Donald J.Trump that is going to completely wipe the floor of america with the next elections please do not call Donald J.Trump a conman he is truely the best chance we got thanks alot for reading this article my friend i worked hard on researching this subject i am a very talented researcher in the field trust me on this one
>>
>>67350402
>Also, "Condones warcrimes."
What did Bernie say when the US started its wars?
>>
>>67351000
>>67351111
nice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.