[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will Bernie do once he inevitably loses the nomination to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Q4AaDBA.jpg (61 KB, 750x642) Image search: [Google]
Q4AaDBA.jpg
61 KB, 750x642
What will Bernie do once he inevitably loses the nomination to Hillary?
>>
Go back to making chicken I suppose.
>>
>>67349152
die probably

hes old as shit

i hope the heartbreak of losing kills him 2bh
>>
>>67349152
Retire and live a comfortable life from all the "moneybomb" donations he received from gullible college kids and Redditors.
>>
what high school teaches economics?
>>
>>67349152
Hopefully his supporters will go and riot at Hillary's rallies instead of blaming Trump.
>>
>>67349314
Considering there are AP Economics tests quite a few. Mine had a semester of econ as a requirement.
>>
File: laughing digimon.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
laughing digimon.png
115 KB, 276x230
>>67349152
ride off into the sunset with the millions of dollars he received from fleecing a bunch of idiots by promising "free" shit
>>
>>67349314
My HS never taught econ. Didn't take an econ course til freshman year of college.
>>
>>67349152
drink himself to death because he financially ruined hundreds of youths through "Donations"
>>
>>67349314
Many. Mine did. I learned that I should never lease, renting is stupid, build credit early, always go lump sum lottery win, adjustable rates will fuck you, go fixed rate long run, don't fuck up on your taxes, inflation is some ol bullshit, the OJs are an okay band, if you can beat the teacher 5/7 times in Halo2, you get 10 extra credit points on a test. Also that he liked fucking girls volleyball players.
>>
>>67349314
Wait
American highschool doesn't teach economics?
American education everyone
>>
File: 1457577049247.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457577049247.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>67349212

Same here tbqh
>>
>>67349314
It was at my school.
>>
>>67349314
mine did
>>
>>67349152
1. either spend his shekels before that happens and give them to his merchant friends or donate them to the DNC which donates them to hillary

2. go back to helping his scamming wife scam good goyim of shekels.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.