[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you join an Aryan Prison Gang for sur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 45499785.cached.jpg (125 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
45499785.cached.jpg
125 KB, 800x500
As a very white Texan, I would probably join to protect myself from the niggers and spics.

Every documentary has portrayed the image of these gangs as being just as degenerate as the niggers. However, I'm sure there are some cool members and it would be the best way to survive based on my race.

I would not be afraid of having to fight, kill, or serve the gang after prison. I would be afraid of finding out that they are into raping and fucking each other. All prison gangs are into rape and sodomy right?

Anyone been locked up and have experience with such gangs?
>>
>implying i'm white
>>
Go to sleep OP
It's past your bedtime
>>
>>67348446
Like there's any other option
>>
Are there Aryan gangs in womens' prisons?
>>
File: travis-william-image.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
travis-william-image.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>uneducated dipshit texan who has no understanding of his republic's history thinks he's big talking about spics and niggers on the internet

Our forefathers are laughing at you
>>
>>67348747
Yeah wives and girlfriends of Aryans gang members will sometimes form together apparently.
>>
>>67348880
our forefathers thought nigs were subhuman. they probably thought similarly about spics to an extent
>>
File: walterwhiteinvinland.jpg (103 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
walterwhiteinvinland.jpg
103 KB, 600x799
Prison culture in America
>>
>>67348880
I know plenty about the Republic's history. Especially of the ruthlessness of the Mexican Army.

What does that have to do with modern prison life? If you go to a Texas prison it doesn't matter if you're racist or not, Jamaal is coming for your white ass regardless.
>>
>>67348446
Nope their niggers. They won't make eye contact or eat after a nig but trust and believe if that big just happens to have drugs up his asshole they will have no problem being best friends to get it. They even allow Jews and Mexicans into the white cars like wtf
>>
Stop asking this question 'Aryan' gangs where they all act just like every other shitty street gang are degenerate.

If you haven't got some sort of boner for prison gangs and are asking because you're having a stretch, get on testosterone ethanate, trenbolone acetate and methyl dihidroboldenone for 12 weeks before you go in. You won't need to join a gang for protection.
>>
>>67349656
Oh I agree, they are as un-aryan as it gets. They are a bunch of degenerates. But Aryan is often in the name itself of their games such as the notorious Aryan Brotherhood. I've come close to prison before and it's a realistic question for anyone who could go to prison.
>>
>>67350065
Protection from what, exactly? If you join a gang because you think you're too much of a bitch to survive by yourself, they know that, and you become their bitch instead. Expect it in the ass anyway.

Just keep your head down, don't take any out of line shit, don't give anyone else any shit and do your time.
>>
>>67351669

t. Australian

u don't know shit about american prisons mate
>>
>>67348446
>White prison gangs led by people named Shekelberg.
>>
>>67351669
You think that keeping your head down and not showing weakness is going save you? Not here bro. They like to rape the tough guys just as much as the bitches. I don't care if you're a professional boxer or MMA fighter, It only takes 2 or 3 guys to hold you down.
>>
>>67348446
No, I would take care of myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zysjJilj5A
Great movie.
>>
>>67348446

Yes

>The Aryan Brotherhood, also known as the Brand, or the AB, is a white supremacist prison gang and organized crime syndicate in the United States with about 10,000 members in and out of prison.[7][8] According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the gang makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for up to 30% of murders in the federal prison system.[9][10]

I'd boost it to 50%
>>
You have to, and they fck you in the arse for the initation.

Sucks to be you.
>>
File: 1454844770120.jpg (17 KB, 213x240) Image search: [Google]
1454844770120.jpg
17 KB, 213x240
>>67348446
>tfw all alone because no other mongols
>>
>>67348446
i know my local aryan brothers so yeah, probably. those guys are easier to deal with than niggers and much better at fighting.
>>
>>67348446
>being convicted for a crime
>not wanting to be degenerate

I think you have a problem my friend
>>
join up with the mafia prisoners. and pretend you have the same morals/ beliefs as them. might be some gay stuff depending on how long you are away for, but I imagine its a small price to pay. I imagine mob members in jail practically run the place.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.