[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dogs find hellfire missiles going to Portland.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 2326x1139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 2326x1139
This seems like kind of a big deal.
Discuss?

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2016/03/bomb-sniffing_dog_discovers_2.html
>>
>OH NO THEY FOUND A MISSILE BIG ENOUGH TO BLOW UP ONE CAR
>>
>>67346678
hopefully it would have blown up your shitty car that your girlfriend fucked the mailman in.
>>
>>67346622

They blew it.

Should have swapped out some dummies, let them go through and then nabbed whomever picked up the package.
>>
>>67346809

Hopefully. I hate my fucking car. I want to collect the insurance off of it. But I'm not in a great position to sell it right now. Getting the insurance money would be a great excuse to go get something I like.
>>
>>67346843

Dummies? You think the airport conveniently has a dummy of every missile every made?
>>
This is Portland we are talking about here.

No one find it at all strange that missiles would be being sent to Portland?

Like who sent them and why?
>>
>>67347071

Could have just been some trash to make it weigh the right amount. Point is, let the package through once you've removed the (possibly rigged) explosive threat.
>>
>>67347150
As someone who has lived in the area a long time, it coincides with the increasing FBI presence in the state and especially Metro area. A 'false flag' of a find to A) continue increasing presence to 'investigate' and B) sweep under the rug any actual stories worth paying attention to.
>>
>>67347172

Agreed
>>
Huh. Those things are like $1.6 million a piece. Maybe Soros is going to escalate things
>>
>>67347374

100K a piece
>>
>>67346622
Can't even bring a souvenir from holiday anymore.
>>
>>67347150
Portland is full of dirty commies and other such fifth pillars. They are probably harboring ISIS to get back at their parents for only funding 8 years of Uni
>>
>>67347409

>paying 100k for explosives so weak they can only blow up one car

wew lad

military industrial complex is making that money
>>
>>67347409
Ah. I was thinking of tomahawk, and even that is in dispute
>>
Manifest said it was being shipped to South Dakota overland from Portland.

Wonder if ISIS is planning to do something to Mt. Rushmore.
>>
>>67347150
Some prepper probably ordered it online and now got fucked over on their purchase :( Capitalism is dead...
>>
>>67347330
faggot lady boy
>>
>>67348063
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>67348025
To what authority should we send that inference?
>>
>>67348025
Holy shit I thought I was safe from the dune coons here
>>
Fbi/cia false flag possible, how did they get hellfire messiles?
>>
>>67347150
my guess is a corporate private army bought it off the lebanese who got it for free from the US government
>>
>>67346678
>>67346809
>>67347059
This nigga knows how the bantz
>>
>>67352087
Every shitty little sand kingdom in the Middle East uses the Hellfire and they're dirt cheap. It could have come from practically anywhere in the region.
>>
>>67352351
>this nigga
>nis dagga

It's like those shitty names trying to get past wordfilters.
>>
>I sexually identify as an attack helicopter!
>>
>>67352354
$100,000 is not cheap. they were shipped from lebanon.
>>
>>67347589
The US employs soldiers to fire missiles that cost more than that soldier makes all year at combatants who don't make that much in a lifetime. It's no secret that someone out there figured out this formula a long time and and has been making bank on our stupidity for decades.
>>
>>67347589
>100k missile
>blows up 'terrorist vehicle' of kelly blue book 500$
>>
>>67353131
100,000 dollars is extremely cheap for a weapon like the Hellfire.

The fact they were shipped from Lebanon doesn't necessarily mean they came from Lebanese military stores even if that does seem likely. They'll pull the missile apart and find out exactly who they were shipped to originally.
>>
>>67348159
Where's the rest of your flag?
>>
>>67347589
It's not the explosives but the guidance systems that cost so much.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.