[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIVA EL GENERAL BERNIE SANDERS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: Donald APE.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Donald APE.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
A RACE WAR HAS BE CALLED.

BLACKS, ASIANS, MUSLISM, AND HISPANICS VS WHITES.

BAN ALL TRUMPS RALLIES. PROTEST, BURN IT ALL.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4
>>
Ha Asians and hispanics here would jump on the chance to kill niggers and muslims. Then Asians would still back us to kill shitskin hispanics. Then we would let them take over huge chunks of Africa while we colonize central and south America. Then whites and asians would live happily forever. You don't want a race war Paco.
>>
File: Brit..jpg (6 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
Brit..jpg
6 KB, 255x198
WHITE DEVILS, ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO IRELAND.
>>
>>67346222
Woah, woah, woah, wait a second

Why would Asians be on the side of Blacks?
>>
>>67346399
because Donnie hates the success of Chinah!
>>
>>67346445
And they'd still side with us whites over shitskins

Asians actually like whites.
>>
>>67346386
>t, 60% white country
top kek
>>
File: latin america is white.png (14 KB, 278x254) Image search: [Google]
latin america is white.png
14 KB, 278x254
>>67346386
>BERNIE
Hispanics shitskins? hahahahahaha we are whiter than you jammal.
>>
>>67346563
>t. 0% white country

gr8 job columbia
>>
File: America LOL.png (1 MB, 1889x2441) Image search: [Google]
America LOL.png
1 MB, 1889x2441
>>67346563
Asi es Colombia! thanks to us hispanics they are 60% white hahahahahahha
>>
File: Burn Muhumad.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Burn Muhumad.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>>67346222
Wrong: Blacks Whites Asians Hispanics VS Niggers Muslims Jews
>>
>>67346606
>having a census category for "white"
paco, calling yourself white doesn't make it true...
>>
>>67346720
hahahahaha Spain, italy, france, and portugal had offspring here. ALL WHITES.
>>
>>67346804
no paco, that makes you and your people a group of mixed race mongols, being 70% american indian and ~30% "white"

meanwhile, I am 100% "white"

paco, I know you're mad about being a shitskin, but you can always cook me papusas and make some good beer. Your people are not lost, just stop saying you're white, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>67346563
>>67346606
>>67346671

So thats why you brownshits think you'd win a race war? Because the US isn't 100% white? Damn Paco can you give an actual argument because you would get your shit kicked in pretty quick. Those 60% whites are still a whole 2 worlds ahead of your third world retarded asses. Hope you like the taste of lead, napalm, and tnt. You'll have to get used to it.
>>
>>67347023
I am 100% white basque/french mexican

and the other mexicans are mostly white.

A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%), followed by Amerindian (30.8%) and Asian(1.2%).[69] The European Y chromosome was more prevalent in the north and west (66.7-95%) and Native American ancestry increased in the center and southeast (37-50%), the African ancestry was low and relatively homogeneous (0-8.8%)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>67347322
Stop pretending to laugh, you look retarded.
>>
>>67347447
voy a esconder todos tus posts, no te molestes en responder.
>>
Viet here. Eat shit, white neighbors are the best.

>Tractors
>Riding four-wheelers
>Hunting wild hogs with crossbows and dogs
>Shoot guns all the time
>Told I have "warrior culture" once by drunk friend
>Good work ethic and mechanical skills

Korean and Chinese can be SJW shits because they come from a culture of rapists and dogs, not us.
>>
>>67347322

>A french mexican
As an American Mexican, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>67347513
Oh no, he's hiding my posts! And pretending not to care even though he needed to post about it!
>>
File: CZv4EzzW0AE9Qp_.jpg (35 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
CZv4EzzW0AE9Qp_.jpg
35 KB, 565x486
>>67346222

Asians are Apolitical and generally don't dislike white people enough to do anything about them.

Many Hispanics consider themselves white or "white passing" and don't identify with their darker counterparts.
>>
>>67347322
>A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%), followed by Amerindian (30.8%) and Asian(1.2%).[69] The European Y chromosome was more prevalent in the north and west (66.7-95%) and Native American ancestry increased in the center and southeast (37-50%), the African ancestry was low and relatively homogeneous (0-8.8%)

now see this Paco, maybe your bean brain can understand, still with me? cartels haven't blown your skull out yet?

>A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry

Ok, so whoever gave Mexicans their current Y chromosome, not how White/European they are, but from whom they received their Y chromosome from.

Understand that Y chromosome doesn't change from father to son, generation to generation and so on. Let's begin, all the way back to when Cortes arrived here. He's 100% european, your great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother that one of his soldiers raped was 100% American Indian. They have a son, whose 50%euro, 50% amerindian. This son will never marry a white/euro, instead another mestizo, or amerindian. Now this son/daughter is either 50/50 or 75/25, and so on either staying consistent at 50white/50indian, possibly rising 60white/40indian, or(in most cases)decreasing 40white/60indian. This happens across all of shitico, with various percentages interbreeding,(don't forget all the niggers that successfully crossbred into your population, virtually undetected(this should say something about taco niggers)).

1/2
>>
>>67348855
Still with me paco? Zeta cartel didn't behead you yet? good now let's move to the point you quoted.

>A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominately European(64.9%)

Now this doesn't mean that you are 64.9% white, it just means you have the same Y chromosome from the Cortes soldier now, even if your ancestors only bred with Amerindian. You could be 99% amerindian and still carry the Y chromosome from Cortes soldier. This article says that 64.9% Mexicans are just the mongrel descendents of Spaniard rape babies. If that bean brain needs clarification i'd be more than happy to provide it.

2/2
>>
>>67346222
sorry mexico asians wont help nigs. you should know this. blacks hating on korean gas station owners is well known but not even the entirety of it

and east asians wont side with muslims either. japan only let in 27 kebabs. just 27. and they are throwing out people who are there illegally

asians would on average rather be sent back to asian than help black people because all black people have to go to is either canada who will implode economically soon and africa a disease ridden hell hole
>>
>>67346222
>race war
its just going to be Patriots vs Humanitarians/Globalists
>>
>>67346222
why would i want to help the hispanics or blacks? they are not the ones who gives us business. honestly how much of asia would get affected if a million hispanics or blacks die? these people have no value to me. get this fact straight: every person has a value pegged to them. on average a white person is worth more than a hispanic or black person.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.