[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im confused. From what I see on /pol/ Trump is pretty much assured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: images (2).jpg (15 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15 KB, 470x313
Im confused. From what I see on /pol/ Trump is pretty much assured to win. But the other day.I went to reddit and judging by whats on there bernie has it in the bag.

Is /pol/ just an echo chamber? Id there anywhere out there that accurately represents the pols?
>>
Both Reddit and pol are echo chambers. Try some news sites that try and be unbiased like cnn
>>
>>67345888
lmao
>>
>>67344192

If Trump wins Florida and Ohio he has an 80% chance of winning the nomination.
>>
>>67344192
Both are echo chambers. I have found /pol/ to be slightly realistic at times though since they know what they want is not wanted by the majority usually. The case with Trump, however, seems to be going in a direction where he will win since he is tapping into a bottled up rage with most Americans have.

Reddit, on the other hand, is filled with young adults or teens who have never had their parents tell them that they could not have something. They now assume everything they want is guaranteed and anything they say is correct.
>>
Well, /pol/ doesn't outright ban you from making Sanders or TRUMP BTFO threads. At most you'll just get called a faggot here.

Try coming out as a Trump supporter on normiebook and there's a chance someone will literally ruin your life.
>>
You should know SJWs and the media by now, Jap.

They are very loud on social media and reddit, but they are solely keyboard warriors.
>>
>>67344192
Trump has more delegates than any other repub candidate
Hernie is losing terribly in delegate count.

Do the math.

The important and crucial difference between 4chan and reddit is that 4chan doesn't block differing points of view so you can actually have a discussion.
>>
>>67345888
kekd
chekd
>>
>>67346914
If he can get more elected delegates then the super delegates might jump to his side.
>>
File: Get me doubles.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
Get me doubles.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>67345888
>>
Trump is in the lead. Bernie isn't.

The only way Trump can't get the nomination is when a contested convention happens. Trump would probably try to make a deal with one of the remaining candidates, but I can imagine Cruz or Kasich rejecting the VP ticket.
>>
File: Duck-Laughing-Its-Tail-Off.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Duck-Laughing-Its-Tail-Off.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>67345888
>cnn
>>
Everything about this election is totally unprecedented. All the projections are guaranteed to be wrong.
>>
Reddit's voting system promotes circlejerking. Both the bernie sanders and donald trump subreddits will do nothing but support their candidates. Reddit in general is more sanders supportive and very left leaning as a whole. What is funny is that Sanders has literally no chance. Hillary has double the delegates Sanders has and is halfway to reaching the amount requires to be the nominee for their party.

Trump on the other hand is the GOP frontrunner as of now. Cruz is pretty close and either could take it as of now, but Trump seems to be the likely outcome.

After both parties pick their nominees, the whole political game changes from being an inward fight to an outward fight. At that point it's Republican vs Democrat through and through and it's hard to estimate how the greater population feels about each candidate as of now.
>>
>>67344192

Konichiwa

Reddit is an echochamber where upvotes and mods forcibly control the narrative.

4chan mods are anemic by comparison and generally don't get involved unless shitposting becomes rampant. What we have is a consensus, it is not forced. It's also one of the few places online where such opinions are allowed to be shared freely.

Figure it out
>>
>>67344192
Just by reading different opiniona and news articles, Hillary is the Democrat nominee. The real question is who will be Republican nominee.

If it's Trump, he has a chance to bring people who never votes to the voting booth and that way it's unpredictable. If it's anyone else, Hillary wins.

Unless Hillary gets sued and arrested for her e-mail scandal (real chance now because of whistleblower) the next POTUS is whatever Republicabs throw at it.

There's no real accurate prediction yet because of so many variables.
>>
You have to look at the numbers and decide for yourself. Stop letting people on the internet make up your mind for you, you imbecile.
>>
File: 1457850570247.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1457850570247.gif
490 KB, 382x498
It's meme magic.

We are battling for control over reality with reddit. The moment we pretend there is any other reality than that of Trump winning is the moment reality changes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.