[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets say there is a brokered convention, Trump is denied the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: trumpy.jpg (61 KB, 618x340) Image search: [Google]
trumpy.jpg
61 KB, 618x340
lets say there is a brokered convention, Trump is denied the nomination.

would he endorse the nominee?
>>
>>67343646
He's already said he wouldn't.
>>
I hope not

And I personally would never vote for any Republican other than Trump
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
I-it's been... a very, very, very nice campaign season. We've really gotten people out there, believe me, we've really gotten lots of high energy people out there to the polls... and *sniffle* b-brought attention to the important issues.

We've won bigly in Virginia, bigly in the South, bigly in lots of places with lots, lots, lots of people. But today's results show that isn't enough, it really isn't people, sad to say.

So, basically, I'm suspending my campaign and endorsing Ted Cruz for President. That's all, God bless you, God bless America, God bless everyone.
>>
People don't understand the critical meltdown that would take place if there was a forced brokered convention
>>
>>67343728
Isn't Cruz just Trump (after Trump comes out with the policy and takes all the heat for it)?
>>
>>67343739
Dear god this makes me wanna gag
>>
I'd vote for Trump when he runs independent, and he totally will after all this establishment assholery
>>
Will he win Florida?
>>
>>67343820
Nice try, Rato
>>
>>67343959
He's leading and Rubio dropped to third
>>
>>67343820
fuck off maplecuck rato is a soros shill
>>
File: murica.jpg (47 KB, 410x224) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
47 KB, 410x224
>>67343646

Not a Trump fan at all, would never vote for him because he's not conservative...

..but if we get a brokered convention, and he's the front-runner and they give it to somebody else, the Republican party is dead.

I'd rather suffer another thin-skinned narcissist for another 4-8 years than see conservatives scattered to the winds like ashes.
>>
>>67343820
Cruz more conservative.
>>
It wouldn't matter because the GOP would be conceding defeat.
>>
>>67343646
If Trump is denied the nomination then I'll vote for him in the Nationalist Party
>>
>>67343646
i think it will spark a civil war and no he wont endorse shit
>>
he would run as independent and crash this election. He just wants to tear Hilary a new asshole and he'll take down Romney in the process if he has to.

I don't know if he wants to win. I think he just wants to watch them all burn.
>>
>>67343646
He wouldn't run as a republican any longer and would run as an independent.

He stated this is the very first republican debate.
>>
>>67343646

fuck no, representation or death.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.