[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If body modification is degenerate...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mutiliation.jpg (8 KB, 401x126) Image search: [Google]
mutiliation.jpg
8 KB, 401x126
How can you degenerates support circumcision?
Protip: You can't.
>>
File: foreskinmanpwned.jpg (385 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
foreskinmanpwned.jpg
385 KB, 612x792
Foreskin is degenerate.
>>
>>67343564
When my son gets born in a few months i'm getting him cut. There is nothing that a bunch of trolls an an internet image board could say to get me to change my mind. Go on with your life and stop worrying about other penises. Son't tell others how to raise their sons.
>>
I was cut and I don't support it.
>>
File: 200px-Jidf_logo.png (54 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200px-Jidf_logo.png
54 KB, 200x200
>>67345083
oy vey what a good post goyim
>>
>>67345237
>says I worry about other penises
>Is going to get his sons penis cut

If you aren't worried about someone elses penis why are you doing anything to it at all?
>>
>>67345237
>go on with your life

See, you say that, but here you are saying you have the right to chose something for your son's life instead of letting him decide.

It is your son's life, stop worrying about his penis and let him live it how he wants.
>>
>>67345237
Good goy.
>>
>>67345237
Oh also, I wasn't saying anyone should do it or shouldn't do it,
I was asking how you can be against body modification while being for circumcision.
>>
>>67345237
Let your son decide for himself if he wants to be cut of not
>>
>>67345370
I got cut when I was 19.30 now The skin around my penis was so tight. It feels so much better cut. Plus it looks better and is cleaner. Overall healthier, and I want the best well being for my son.People on here just hate it because they're anti semetic, and believe jews control their lives and are out to get them.I'm not letting a bunch of storm weenies tell me what I will and won't do.
>>
>>67345237
wait until he's capable of rational thought and ask him if he wants part of his dick hacked off and thrown to the kikes
>>
>>67345237

You're cucking your own son kek
>>
I don't.
>>67345237
You'll be mutilating your child's genitals because... why again?
>>
>>67345692
In other words, you had a medical condition, and got the proper treatment.

How about you wait and check if the same medical condition will also be a problem for your son before you subject him to amputation?
>>
>>67345692
Why don't you grant the same privilege of choice to your son. I have been uncut for 25 years and have never felt that it was too tight. And I bet I could find anecdotal stories of people choosing to be cut but regretting it.

I am not against it because I hate Jews, but because it is not my body and it is not my right to decide modifying it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.