[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Owning explosives in America, what is your take? I know /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: DSC002701.png (2 MB, 1391x1365) Image search: [Google]
DSC002701.png
2 MB, 1391x1365
Owning explosives in America, what is your take? I know /pol/ is all about SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED but where do you think explosives stand? Is it okay that a citizen owns a c4/rpg/ied? What about muslims?
>>
>>67342437
I can theoretically make a pipe bomb or a gasoline bomb from over the counter products.
Timothy McVeigh's truck was packed with homemade explosives. This is not a thing that can be regulated.
I think that citizens should be allowed to own military explosives. In many states they already are, with licenses.
>>
>>67342437
Propane tank with timer

Bam ez bomb, thank me in jahanna with your 72 lolis
>>
You cant own explosives here, but with the right material and supplies i could make one.
>>
>>67342437
Shall not be infringed.
>>
SHALL
>>
>>67344599
Shall not be infringed is literally the most over powered statement and I love it. Pure immunity
>>
>>67342437
>Implying Americans have Icy Lemon Fanta.
>>
>>67344599
even for muslims?
>>
>>67344693
> implying OP is implying we have icy lemon fanta, of which we do
>>
My grandpa used to blow up tree stumps with dynamite, then the niggers and mudslimes moved in and terrorism potential came with it. Wish America was a white only country desu. I think the restrictions are fine, can't think of too many practical or defense uses for explosives.
>>
>>67342437
I've got (3) 2 pound "reactive targets" on the shelf next to my gun supplies.

It's just Ammonium nitrate mixed with a catalyst (aluminum powder), a lower end explosive in terms of power but an explosive nonetheless and 5-10 lbs can do some very serious damage.

You can order 50 pounds bulk for under $100.
>>
>>67344924
I forgot to add this but hers what 7 lbs will do, this is the same thing as tannerite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ss6gCPNs4
>>
Technically you're not allowed to own them here but it is very easy to get materials to make quite a blast that will collapse most of the bigger buildings in this country if you know what you're doing.

I mean look at Breivik, he made a huge bomb that was meant to only collapse a structure, it didn't do that because of a miscalculation he made. He still blew up 8 people in that explosion, if the building crumbled a lot more would've died though.

On tor you can find military manuals explaining in very much detail how explosives, blast radius etc. work. But I would recommend a lot of self study if you want to make something decent, which you likely won't pull since it takes quite a bit of dedication.

It's impossible to properly regulate explosives, the government knows this as well. If those school shooters woul do their homework they wouldn't shoot up a school but instead acquire explosives as the number of casualties can reach very high very easily especially if you're bombing multiple places (which I have no clue why terrorist groups aren't doing exactly this to take away attention from one or two targets).
>>
>>67345034
>those screams
i know boars are assholes who will eat my corpse though so fuck em
>>
>>67345034
>still have to shoot them

So I guess its more of a way to stun them than to kill them outright
>>
>>67345200
Yeah it's.... Brutal but bores really don't have many redeeming qualities.

Looks like the pressure wave killed them so at least they are in one piece and the meat will be good.

Dude probably had to put a few of em down after the fact.
>>
>>67345655
Well, clearly they were in severe pain. I think they were permanently fucked or at least severely injured.

Point is ammonium nitrate based explosives and cheap and work decently while also being legal in most states.
>>
>>67344720
Fuck if I can find the exact quote, but there's an argument basically saying that you should allow the devil the defense of the law. Because if you take down all the laws so you can strike at the devil, there'll be nothing left to defend you when the devil strikes back.
>>
File: ammunation.gif (29 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
ammunation.gif
29 KB, 400x240
>>67342437
Just don't be a fucking degenerate and get a license. Do you really think its a good idea to allow people who don't know how to handle explosives... handle explosives? Or should we just parody our own reality with that of Grand Theft Auto and you can buy an RPG on the corner if you have the scratch?

Now, after looking at this pic, it does sound pretty kick ass, but at the same time, I can see things going south really fucking quick.

Like further south than Mexico.
>>
>>67346265
Tannerite satisfies me mostly and it's very safe, anything more and yeah you should be licensed.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.