[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this board has completely eaten itself, like the regressive left.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1277x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 1277x720
this board has completely eaten itself, like the regressive left.

this board started out as a leftist shitposting board and now it's a full blown contrarian right wing meme spouting hellhole. you idolize aids ridden degenerate faggots like milo and literal kikes such as ben shapiro. i am not defending that this board used to be left wing but you are literally sucking kike and faggot dick now while pandering to fox news as well.

you are become a parody of yourself and you need to die.
i am out. enjoy your happening threads, retards.
>>
>>67341710
>/pol/ is one person
Just get the fuck out
>>
>>67341947
>literally ann coulter and bill oreilly threads

NO YOU FUCK OFF
>>
>>67341947
i hate this fucking shitpost

yes, /pol/ is an echo chamber hive hugbox. posting this meme over and over again won't change that
>>
Based Australia
>>
/pol/ is gay
>>
We did it, reddit!
>>
>>67341710
This fucking aussie is on a shitposting roll today
>>
good riddance, aussie
>>
>>67341710
nice flag, fag
>>
>>67341710
/pol/ is completely finished with Ben Shapiro, who we thought was based but turned out to be just another kike
>>
>>67341710
Hopefully you find the attention you feel you're entitled to.
>>
>>67341710
>How to spot a newfag 101.
The same shit happened last election. This board goes through cycles. During times of increased political change it gets more extreme. You know... lol... because Reddit, JIDF, and Tumblr raid us for whatever reason. So people respond by shitflinging back.

>Thinking the majority of posts on /pol/ actually comes from /pol/sters.
I mean, how fucking naive can you get? Shit, you're probably from Reddit yourself, Redditard.
>>
>>67342052

>IT'S A HUG BOX!
>other people tell you it isn't

Yeah, we already have one example how it isn't. It's not like YOUR opinion isn't here or anything, you stupid fucking faggot.

>That's because you're not usually posting on /pol/ anyway, you're just raiding.
>>
>>67341710
GTFO before anything this bored was shared by anarchists, Communists, Fascists and theocrats. yes this bored goes main stream during elections but to say this is was a leftist shit posting board is an insult to everything this board stands for.

OP you are a faggot and you deserve to die in a hole set on fire by a tranny.
>>
File: 1457931854096-2.jpg (13 KB, 380x303) Image search: [Google]
1457931854096-2.jpg
13 KB, 380x303
>>67341710
See you tomorrow, faggot.
>>
File: fairy bread ya cunts.jpg (400 KB, 2336x1696) Image search: [Google]
fairy bread ya cunts.jpg
400 KB, 2336x1696
>>67341710
>>
>>67343261
Real men eat fairy bread, don't be jealous mate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.