[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone actually care about the Ivory Coast attack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CdcC5DbWEAAX9TA[1].jpg_large.jpg (100 KB, 811x454) Image search: [Google]
CdcC5DbWEAAX9TA[1].jpg_large.jpg
100 KB, 811x454
These sub-Saharan African terrorist attacks just seem cruel. Those places are already poor, and nobody actually cares that Bamako/Ouagadougou/some beach in Côte d’Ivoire got shot up. Why do Muslims do it?
>>
they taregted whites
>>
>>67341515
The whites is secondary.
It strangles income and makes the locals economically dependant on fundamentalist Muslims.
Funny coincidence happens with these types of attacks, suddenly the mosques have an over abundance of food and medicine, that they use to convert the locals.
t. Ex gf was an international aid worker.
>>
File: 1442933643108.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1442933643108.png
562 KB, 683x642
>>67341755
>t. Ex gf was an international aid worker.
>>
>>67341755
>girlfriend took muzzie dick in all her holes
>>
>>67341380
Yes you should care.

They target white tourists. I think 2 Germans and a French person died.
>>
>>67341380
Dude on the left has no holster and is holding his sidearm in his pocket. Dude on right is holding it by the barrel.

Operators of Africa
>>
Nusra was shilling in Syria that AQ 2.0 doesn't "target civilians anymore" oops forgot to memo the sand nig branch of the new rules.
>>
>>67344625
My thoughts exactly. What the fuck are they doing? it's cringeworthy
>>
>>67344998
They are literally standing around the confiscated contraband taking photos of it. I don't see anything significant other than a few grenades they took.

It's no wonder the Rhodesian Army fucked them up.
>>
>>67341755
>my wife's kids
>>
if you go on a holiday to Egypt because its fucking 150€ for a week or to Burma or some subsaharan non-state for 20€ a week I dont give a single fuck if you get shot there. You get what you pay for.
>>
The liberal media doesn't care about black christian third worlders getting killed.
>>
>>67341755
No, it targets whites. France more specifically.

Don't look at the victims, look at the places: a French army outpost in Niger, attacks in the south of Algeria, the Radisson Blu hotel in Mali last November, another attack in Niger, then Burkina Faso, and I'm mot even counting everyday minor attacks... Al Qaeda has been targeting all former French colonies, which still have a heavy French presence.

Senegal should be next, which would be a real waste, as it's the safest and most stable country of the region. If Senegal falls to attacks, it's going to be hell in the rest of Africa.

And while Al Qaeda hasn't shown an ability to reach Europe yet, this might just be their next hit. And if one place will be hit, it will be Paris again.

Expect more happenings.
>>
>>67346755
Now I wonder if the "everyone hates the French" meme which was started years ago was started by Muslims.
>>
>>67346925
It's more that the french are pussies, and no one respects a pussy.
>>
>>67346755
But to be fair, the biggest Islamist attacks in Africa so far take place in Kenya and Nigeria - former British colonies.
>>
>>67347301
True, but that was Al-Shabbaab in the two attacks in Kenya, a splinter group of Al Qaeda, and Boko Haram in Nigeria, that's allied with the IS.

This is AQMI here, struggling to show it's still alive now that others stole the spotlight.
>>
>>67347281
>no one respects a pussy
I respect a pussy if they're reasonable.
>>
>>67341380
why do muslims do anything?
because it pleases their undead pedophile warlord.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.