[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: yfw when dorner returns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 970x1564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 970x1564
ITT: yfw when dorner returns
>>
LL Cool J didn't go anywhere I'm pretty sure he is still doing his CSI bullshit
>>
>>67340729
I'll watch the neigbourhood, you watch the sky!
>>
He wanted either Hillary or Christie to be president.
>>
File: spK6u4d.jpg (133 KB, 466x544) Image search: [Google]
spK6u4d.jpg
133 KB, 466x544
>>67340729
He never died and some poor guy got burnt up in a cabin, we all know he made it to mexico!

this is a true american hero!
>>
>>67341626
50% based when it comes to politics so what?

/pol/ would have let younger Hillary sit on our face
>>
Returns?

The Dorner never left
>>
>>67340729
I was going to say this was the most fun I had here on /pol/, but I think the rise of Trump has trumped him.
>>
I was like a mile away from where it happened at the time

Shit was sp00ky
>>
>>67342393
50/50
>>
I will cum buckets when an assassin comes after Trump and Dorner kills the hitman dual wiedling pistols before exposing the conspiracy to the world

I don't need to hear anything else

He was not cornered
>>
>>67342393
Zimmerman was tied with Dorner for the most fun I've ever had on /pol/

It was an adventure
>>
>>67340729
why does /pol/ love Dorner so much? he was a fatass "muh racism" uppity nigger who killed a few white people
>>
>>67343007
because his happening was fun to watch
>>
I always light a candle for chocolate rambo before it gets dark. never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFa19KCb5Q0
>>
>>67341711
>Christie
>based
Hang yourself
>>
>>67340729

I still remember that time period when he was on the loose. It was like it's own saga on it's own. I hadn't gotten any type of energy rush following an event like that in a while at the time.

It sucks how it ended, but he was trying to expose police corruption and he gave his life for it. But yeah, it's interesting how all these time periods have their own stories and events, and then time goes on and they slowly fade away.
>>
>>67343457
He's with Trump now, he gets honorary based status
>>
File: 897.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
897.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>67342016
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.