[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERALLY Hitler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPR I9AmyVvY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1455755860088.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455755860088.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
LITERALLY Hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRI9AmyVvY
>>
>>67340027
we really need a hitler tho
>>
>>67340434
Hitler was a corporatist cuck.

Strasser was the hero Germany deserved.
>>
>>67340865
Who the fuck do you think Trump works for?

Just wow. He states he's going to make the military huge, when it is already massive. Who will benefit?
>>
>>67340027

wew lad, dat intensity from hitler and goebbels. How do you go from struggling artist NEET to this?
>>
If anything, this makes Hitler look like he did the right thing
>>
>>67340027
I'm not gonna lie that video got me pretty pumped. I wanna go lift some weights now.
>>
>>67340027
HOLY FUCK.

That commercial was fucking BASED.

I am definitely voting for Trump.
If we get THAT kind of a leader...holy fucking shit. That was AMAZING.
That made me me want to vote for him waay more. Who the hell thought such a badass comparison with all that would be a bad thing?

If "Heil Trump" it is, then Heil Trump!!

I'm fully on board for our new leader.
>>
File: 0125.jpg (37 KB, 432x348) Image search: [Google]
0125.jpg
37 KB, 432x348
>>67341079
>How do you go from struggling artist NEET to this?

Superior verbal intelligence. I wonder where he got it.
>>
File: 1457828560763.jpg (90 KB, 797x810) Image search: [Google]
1457828560763.jpg
90 KB, 797x810
>Not allowing muslims in = KILL THE JEEEWWWWWZZZZ
Libtards are getting desperate by the minute. I'm not even mad, this just shows that we're wining.
>>
Wow! Awesome ad. I thought Trump didn't have super-PACs helping him though?
>>
>>67341371
I think I just became a nazi. Seriously. i want to go out and buy nazi flags and shit now, no idea why. It feels amazing.
>>
This reminds me of that video about the lion.
Looks like it's about time to rip the shit out everybody.
>>
>>67341371
Jesus Christ, someone gets swayed easily.

At least review and support him for his platform and not because ZOGPAC is framing him as Hitler.
>>
If Trumps Hitler does that make Carson Goebbels?
>>
>>67341638
I've been supporting Trump since July. But still. I love this ad.
>>
>>67340027
This ironically makes both Trump and Hitler look awesome at the same time.

The whole "hitler" meme has been thrown around so much and the war so long ago being compared to Hitler doesn't even really have any power behind it.
>>
George Soros funded Super Pac made that video
>>
>>67341398
This neither trump nor Hitler achieved what they did do to their intellect, strength, or connections, but rather the simple ability of being able to properly communicate to the people while exciting the masses
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.