[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romney is making a special announcement at a Kasich rally tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-23-32-52-1.png (865 KB, 1440x1940) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-23-32-52-1.png
865 KB, 1440x1940
What do you think he'll say? The last time Romney talked he annihilated Trump. Will this be the nail in the coffin?
>>
VP Romney to try and win Utah from Cruz perhaps
>>
>>67339940
>The last time Romney talked he annihilated Trump
The only thing he annihilated was any shred of evidence that might fool anyone into thinking he has any integrity:
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1456958253193.webm
>>
File: T2.jpg (2 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
T2.jpg
2 KB, 125x123
>>67339940
Mitt is delusional as hell.
>my presence is good and desired by anyone ever

>he's so weak, it's laughable
>>
>>67339940
>he annihilated Trump
There are polls that indicate Romney's speech actually raised Trump's support, not hurting him in the slightest.
>>
>>67339940
He's going to endorse Kasich and nobody will fucking care.
>>
>>67339940
>he annihilated Trump
>Trump somehow managed to still dominate Super Saturday.
>>
Endorsement.

Not real endorsement, just a sham to do everything he can to make sure Trump doesn't take Ohio.
>>
>>67339940

They're going to announce that ohio sucks but everyone already knew that so I don't know why they needed to announce it in the first place.
>>
>Rich elitist tells american public they are suckers being bamboozled and should listen to him.

Shit was like his 40 something percent comment.
>>
>VP Romney
or
>how to ensure you never EVER have a chance in New England
seriously people here do not like Mittens, like at fucking all.
>>
>>67339940
>The last time Romney talked he annihilated Trump
Trump support rose after Romney's speech.
Really I don't know why they used Romney. He isn't exactly a respected name. They would have been better off using Mccain. Mccain could have played on the not a war hero hurt fee fees
Mitt is rich. That is all he has to attract votes. Big deal.
>>
the last time someone brought a former president to their rally they dropped out the following election day
>>
>>67339940
It's like they don't want to win.
Which is entirely possible, given how campaigning is a business now.
>>
Does Kasich need Rmoney to hold his hand as he announces the end of his campaign?
>>
File: 1454080644004.jpg (177 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1454080644004.jpg
177 KB, 533x388
ROFL HARD
>>
>>67341977
oops, forgot he was a complete failure
>>
Does getting an endorsement from Romney actually help anyone in 2016?
>>
>>67340274
My immediate thought as well
>>
>>67339940
The kiss of death for Kasich
>>
>>67342071
Trump, No bad PR for that guy
>>
Low energy endorsement. Who cares about some loser who couldn't win against fucking Obama in 2012
>>
File: 1455368269043.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1455368269043.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>67342071
No, pretty sure Kasichs support would not be affected or possibly even fall if Mittens endorsed him

VP Romney would be toxic
>>
>>67339940
>The last time Romney talked he annihilated Trump.

You mean the worst political speech he ever gave that contradicted himself and ruined his career?

Nah.
>>
They are not self-aware at all the guy is a total loser and does not help anyones cause.
>>
>>67341507

Mittens DID dent Trump's support on Idaho and Maine.
>>
>>67342985
I can see that--I was surprised by how GOPe Idaho was. Is Ohio the same kind of state? I was thinking of it more like Massachusetts or something, more in line with Trump's strongest demos.
>>
>>67339940

I don't know of a single democrat, let alone republican, who believes that Trump was annihilated by Romney.

Republicans remember the kind words that Romney said about Trump when Trump endorsed him, meaning that Romney is a liar.

Democrats think, "Oh, gee, one evil rich guy is calling another evil rich guy evil. K."
>>
>>67341784
>seriously people here do not like Mittens
And why do you live in the most cucked part of the country? Mass. and NY are the two most cucked states in union desu senpai.
>>
File: Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg (133 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg
133 KB, 450x600
>>67339940
>Mitt still hasn't fucked off
>>
Romney is now aligning himself with Soros

what a world we live in
>>
The last time he opened his useless trap he ended up getting BTFO by Judge Jeanine for 8 minutes straight.
>>
Honestly though, I think this might guarantee Trump Ohio on tuesday.
If he can win both it and Florida, would be a glorious day.
>>
>>67339940
Maybe he wants to be Kasich's VP
>>
Won't work. Chicago riot pretty much guaranteed Trump sweep. Mark my words. A lot of GOP are pissed at the rally cancellation
>>
>>67342985
No he didn't, Rubio dropped dead and Carson dropped out, so Cruz got most of that support, and Mormons are fucking weirdos.
>>
>Trump has gotten the republican party to go so insane they actually believe people like and respect Mitt Romney
>>
>>67342243
This. Sounds like the RNC - after obliterating Jeb's and Robot's campaigns - is now going to "help" Kasich. Run, John, run!
>>
>>67339940
and ohiocucks are still going to choose him
>>
>>67345413
Depends - Mitt could actually fuck this up for him
>>
>>67339940
>Mitt comes out and makes speehes for everyone except Trump, effectively ruining their chances of winning.
>Mitt actually wants Trump to win
>>
>>67339940
Hopefully this only hurts Kasich
>>
>>67345413
It just shows you that this country cannot be saved as is if there are enough cuckolds that will vote for a guy who wants to destroy all their jobs and flood them with muslims and illegal immigrants just because "muh ohio"

This country will have to be split up and a lot of cuckservative and marxist blood will have to be spilled.
>>
>>67345335
Mittens is so off-putting.
I voted for Huckabee in the '08 primary and Gingrich in '12, and only voted for Romney in the general because there were no better alternatives.
Basically, fuck Romney.
>>
>>67346032
His personality is like sandpaper.

He would fit with Cruz much better than Kasich, because Cruz's face is like the physical manifestation of hearing your parents have sex
>>
>>67339940
>>67341493
>>67341607
>>67342071
>>67342520
He's not going to endorse Kasich or anyone.

Mitt Romney is going to publicly declare that he, Kasich and Rubio have agreed to aim for a brokered convention to take the nomination away from Trump. Kasich and Romney are going to ask their voters to vote for him in Ohio, and not vote for him in Florida, and then ask the opposite of Florida voters: to vote for Rubio, and not Kasich. They'll run down how to tactically vote in other states as well.

I am 90% certain this is what will happen.

What it will do to Trump's campaign, I do not know. It could energize them to win all the Super Tuesday states. Depends on whether the #neverTrump people get out the vote.
>>
>>67346624
sounds about right actually
>>
>>67339940
"I'm a dumb ass and clearly want trump to win so I'm here to endorse, and slit the vote so much that trump wins by a landslide."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz5IdgkyvSY
hmm...
>>
Romney/kasich ticket confirmed?

lmao they will get destroyed by shillary
>>
>>67339940
wow kasich is finished

I would never vote for this warmongering cuck
>>
>>67346965
People form Ohio are dumb. They are going to vote for the destruction of their own state and party because their cuckold governor and mitt romney will it.
>>
>>67346624
90% dem is betting odds.
>>
>>67346248

>sandpaper

The opposite. He's so impossibly shiny and smooth and placid there's no way anything coming out of his face is genuine-- and it isn't.

I knew he was bad, but this Trump thing has revealed him to be as much of a Jew-propelled shillbot who doesn't give a fuck about America as Rubio is/was. Mitt is one loathsome motherfucker.
>>
>>67346624
There's no negative drive to vote. Romney of all people should know this because if Republicans cared enough to #NeverObamaAgain Romney would have won. They stayed home instead because mittens doesn't inspire.
>>
>>67340667
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.