[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Unlimited growth on a finite planet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Costanza-Belittles..png (95 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
Costanza-Belittles..png
95 KB, 263x191
>Unlimited growth on a finite planet.
>>
Woah it's almost like there exists worlds beside ours
>>
>>67338583
Unlimited excuses of the finite minded.

Fucking leaf, just die already.
>>
>>67338746
Woah, it's almost like we don't have the current technology to get there.
>>
>>67338583
Why is it assumed we're limited to Earth when talking economics? Soon enough we'll be plundering space just like how we plundered the new world, Earth may be finite but the universe is another story.
>>
>>67338583
Which is why Bernie and all the "climate change" fuckers are so insufferable. They address a symptom of overpopulation without addressing the cause since it would be directed at non-Whites.
>>
>>67338746
We won't have the resources or the political will to take care of starving billions and simultaneously develop the necessary tech to reach other planets, let alone other star systems.
>>
WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE

THINK OF THE ECONOMY!
>>
>matter cannot be created or destroyed

we gave up on alchemy too soon.
>>
>>67338583
growth of what?
>>
>>67338995

I love how humanity always resorts to fantasy to evade responsibility.
>>
>>67338583
lol, this is the biggest issue in the world today and everybody just sticks their heads in the sand.
>>
>>67338583
>encouraging niggers to breed faster than the productive section of society
there's your real problem.

resources exist in the human mind.
>>
File: 1406835949113.png (87 KB, 661x953) Image search: [Google]
1406835949113.png
87 KB, 661x953
>>67338924
No.

Humanity will go to space. Manifest destiny mother fucker.
>>
>>67339187
>lol, this is the biggest issue in the world today and everybody just sticks their heads in the sand.

No. Everyone who is "making" money does. The rest of us are ignored regardless of what we think.
>>
>>67339188
>I love how humanity always resorts to fantasy to evade responsibility.
>>
File: 1457686246062.jpg (134 KB, 713x960) Image search: [Google]
1457686246062.jpg
134 KB, 713x960
>>67338995
>Soon enough we'll be plundering space
>plundering space
>soon
>>
>>67338746
>I love how humanity always resorts to fantasy to evade responsibility..
>>
>US spending is literally based on constant growth
It's unsustainable, friends.
>>
>>67339150
Not at all, it's just that these days we call it nuclear physics
>>
>>67339236
Jesus fucking Christ that comic is cancer.
>>
>>67339106
So how about we ignore the starving retards who can't figure out how to acquire food and focus on what's actually important in the long-term?
Fucking liberals, god damn it.
>>
>>67339174
Fantasy and wonder is what pulled the conquerors to the Americas, it will pull us into space much the same I'm certain. In our lifetimes I'll bet there will be a sustainable colony established on Mars.
>>
>>67339242
98% of plebs like us dont give to fucks either way. Next time you're buying groceries, ask the girl behind the counter what her opinion is on the subject.
>>
>>67339236
>>67339426
Are the people in that comic supposed to be redditors?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.