[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isis Now Has Mustard Gas And They Are Using It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: How do you do, fellow refugees..png (327 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
How do you do, fellow refugees..png
327 KB, 610x488
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-isis-launches-deadly-chemical-weapons-attack?utm_source=BPR&utm_medium=BPR&utm_campaign=BPR
>>
>>67335784
just piss in a rag and cover your face with it crawl on the floor.
>>
And nobody on /pol/ seems to care. Okay.
>>
As predicted in the original happening thread relating to the Mayday ad.

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING
>>
>>67336046
What?
>>
>>67335784
thats nice, let us know when they use it on europeans on european soil
>>
File: It's happening 1.jpg (44 KB, 580x346) Image search: [Google]
It's happening 1.jpg
44 KB, 580x346
>>67336148
>>
>>67336046
Mustard gas is different than chlorine and phosgene. Mustard just blisters your skin as if you were being boiled alive
>>
>>67335784
Just think of all the awesome crystals they'll have afterwards. They could sell them to fund more mustard gas attacks.
>>
>>67336516
Ah ok.
>>
>>67336571
TOP KEK
>>
>>67336046
Are you implying Mustard gas is literal mustard? Holy fucking autism!
>>
>>67336742
No, they're assuming its a lesser form of chemical weapon. Mustard gas is fucking nasty.
>>
>>67336868
Like I said, Bsically boils you alive and doesn't kill you until days later.
>>
So now that it's official that they're breaking international treaties the UN is going to stop with the population replacement and bomb the whole region, right?
>>
>>67337534
You know the Jews won't allow that.
>>
>>67336516
Still not good.
>>
>>67337792
Why are the jews allowed to rule the world again?
>>
File: THE MEME GOD.jpg (48 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
THE MEME GOD.jpg
48 KB, 552x615
KEK
IS
ALIVE BROTHERS

NO GOD HAS REVEALED THEMSELVES SUCH AS KEK

THE HAPPENING IS HAPPENING. THE MORE THE MEMES FLY THE MORE WE ARE FAVORED BY KEK

QUICK!

YELLOWSTONE PARK EXPLOSION WILL WIPE CALIFORNIA JULY 4

INDEPENDENCE DAY
>>
>>67337911
Because nobody is trying to stop them.
>>
>>67337836
what I'm trying to say is that the guy thought that the gas was easily avoidable by applying a piss soaked rag to face like the other gassesI mentioned. But this gas is much worse than both and cannot be avoided like what he was implying
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.