[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of being depressed. I've decided to quit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Cap2ture.png (1 MB, 977x651) Image search: [Google]
Cap2ture.png
1 MB, 977x651
I'm tired of being depressed. I've decided to quit my job and pursue my life long dream of art. I've spent the last few days on the piece and I think it's good enough for my portfolio. What do you think /pol/?
>>
>>67335348
i would say "dont quit your day job" but you already did :\
>>
>>67335348
Good man, keep working at it
>>
>>67335348
send me your credit card details so we can hang out and shit
>>
>>67335348
That piece sucks. You suck.
>>
I hope you fall into a well and hit your head and die you piece of TRASH i HATE YOU!
>>
>>67335454
Thanks.
>>67335499
How would my credit card help us hang out?
>>67335548
What why?
>>
Looks like one of those cheap framed print-outs they sell at IKEA.
>>
Where is the art?
>>
>>67335674
It would be an honor for IKEA to pick up my work. Should I pitch it?
>>
All I see is some retarded looking brick wall.

So where's the art?
>>
>>67335685
kek
>>
>>67335348
You should never make big decisions when you're depressed. Any psychologist will tell you that. Try to improve yourself without making drastic changes. You'll feel better, and when you're not in a fucked up state of mind, you can make those big decisions.
>>
>>67335816
yes there was some wall inspiration in this piece
>>
>>67335759
Yes, but being Swedes they may ask you to etch in a bunch of dark phallic objects into the background.
>>
I think I'll have the cappuccino. Don't fuck up this time, I came in last week and I got a latte
>>
>>67335989
what?
>>
>>67335636
why are you being difficult?
>>
>>67336343
I just want to know why you need my credit card.
>>
>>67336211

>>67335989 is saying you're going to have to work at a coffee shop for the rest of your life as a struggling artist.
Do what you want to do mate but don't rely on others to make ends meet. No handouts cunt
>>
love it
>>
>>67336416
but if i sell it how would i not make ends meet?
>>
>>67336558

You have to sell it first m8. The struggling artist stereotype exists for a reason.
>>
File: 100%_real_cash_monies.jpg (34 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
100%_real_cash_monies.jpg
34 KB, 620x349
>>67336409
because sir, we here at the Ivory coast have a large sum of money for you and we need your details to give you the money in a gift cash moneis bundle one time offer. good good offer sir.
>>
>>67335348

I did a similar thing op, I was working in a mine making 85k/year but was depressed as fuck so I quit to travel the world and do some soul searching. I leave for Thailand in 2 days, always listen to your heart, no amount of money is worth being depressed over. Some people don't realize this and spend their lives depressed and questioning their choices in life hoping it will magically get better, but it doesn't, then they die.
>>
>>67337024
Thanks I was doing great financially. I know if I keep this up I'll do great.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.