[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“It is good to be a cynic — it is better to be a contented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: TWaAsAO.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
TWaAsAO.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
“It is good to be a cynic — it is better to be a contented cat — and it is best not to exist at all.”

peace out, no i'm not streaming it
>>
You shouldn't do it
But i'm just an anon
>>
stream it pussy
>>
>>67335266
If you're trolling, kill yourself
If not, please don't
>>
>>67335574
>>67335707
It's already ogre, I am sure.
/life
>>
>>67335266
But think about all the years of shit posting you'll miss out on

Would you seriously throw it all away and prematurely plunge yourself into oblivion when you could be hosting some sick bantz instead?

Come on Australia, come back to the people that love you.
>>
>>67335266
op got dubs guys

DX
>>
File: documenting reality.png (933 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
documenting reality.png
933 KB, 640x640
>>
File: australiancuckatoo.png (55 KB, 1302x1056) Image search: [Google]
australiancuckatoo.png
55 KB, 1302x1056
>here's an empty platitude I'm vapid enough to mistake for a profound statement
>and I'll end my life to it!

Mediocre.
>>
File: 1457266442139.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1457266442139.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1366
>>67335266
RIP OP

He saw the light, and went for it.
>>
>>67335266
If you can have a NEET life, it's worth it just to see what happens.

You should "kill yourself" socially. Grab some popcorn. There's a 1% chance you might amount to something, and a 100% chance you'll get to see something cool.
>>
>>67335266
Don't do it anon!
>>
>>67336461
hes dead family
>>
>>67335266

Please don't kill yourself. Your life is valuable.
>>
>>67335266
Damn Soros with your last breath and we'll write your parents to have you buried ass up.
>>
You have front row tickets to the end of western civilization, why leave after the first act?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.