[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Media Lies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1455065529890.jpg (169 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [Google]
1455065529890.jpg
169 KB, 1024x744
So the media is trying to have me believe that Trump's campaign manager beat a defenseless female reporter

Does anyone want to tell me what actually happened.
Also discuss media lies
>>
>>67335061
That is what actually happened.
>>
Have you noticed how no one is talking about it now? Because it was all a lie. After the truth has come out they all avoided the topic so the truth wouldn’t be brought up to the masses.
>>
>>67335282
So, what actually happened
>>
>>67335336
it was just bullshit.
>>
>>67335061

If it's the story I'm thinking of...

1. Reporter starts going after trump as he's walking away. She keeps walking toward him.

2. Manager reaches out, grabs her arm to hold her back.

3. She claims assault, posts video of the bruising, claims it's the most vicious attack since Caesar on the ides of march.

4. Media picks up on it as another example of how bad trump and bad followers also have bad manager.

5. Video comes out showing that he just reached out and grabbed her arm to hold her back.

6. Media stops talking about it and hopes people forget.
>>
http://youtu.be/6NoMPxomjiw
She made it up
>>
>>67335510
>>67335631
how does the media keep getting away with this shit?
>>
>>67335756

It's getting much harder for them.

Now that we have the internet, people are posting proof of lies within minutes. In many cases, before the MSM can even create their fabrication.
>>
File: 1454294638466.png (121 KB, 199x346) Image search: [Google]
1454294638466.png
121 KB, 199x346
>>67335631
WHAT THE FUCK
The media would have had people believed he ruthlessly attacked and beat her unconscious
>>
>>67335282
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/breitbart-editor-ordered-staffers-to-stop-defending-michelle
>>
>>67335061

watch ANY of the videos, even the ones that "show clear evidence"

You will not be surprised that they:
1. show nothing, not even the possibility of any violence

What happened the last time females decided to allege incidents?

Oh, they were ALL completely false.
>>
>>67336172
She has a fucking history of falsely accusing people of assaulting her. The media is a fucking sham.
>>
>>67336387

She filed formal criminal charges too.

I dont know shit about the law, but I hope Trump's lawyers return a countersuit for intentionally lying.
>>
http://time.com/4257108/marco-rubio-florida-donald-trump/

They are pulling out all the stops and going to use even more saccharine bullshit because Trump terrifies them. Not for what he's said but because he's been immune to what -they've- said.

Here's a man who doesn't kowtow to these self anointed kingmakers, who breaks their predictions and is beholden to the voters, not the 4th estate and the 2nd estate.
>>
>>67336650
My favorite part is apparently a man brushing past you can leave fingertip bruises on your arm through your suit jacket and not a single camera can catch it.
>>
>>67336650
she is a woman so she won't get punished for shit
>>
The media has no idea how to stop him because all of their tried and true techniques just arnt working so the whole MSM is self imploding.

Its pretty amazing to watch just how big of snakes they really are. They are exposing the fuck out of themelves every single day. Soon literally no one will believe anything any current news network says. Truth or not.
>>
>>67337174
This seems like a really pivotal time we're living through right now.
>>
>>67336822

Maybe she's trying out for a position on a European soccer team. They're expert at taking dives.
>>
>>67337318
The 2nd enlightening brother.
>>
>>67335061
i never get tired of this picture

he needs to educate his flat-chested daughter, though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.