[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you tell me why some of you support Hillary? I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: hillary_clinton_1.png (1 MB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
hillary_clinton_1.png
1 MB, 1608x905
Can you tell me why some of you support Hillary? I just want to understand, because I don't see how people can support a constant liar.

Just wanted to make sure since I won't vote for these election seeing how bad the candidates for both sides are, so yeah. I just watch trump's speeches because they're pretty fun, and watch hilary's to try to understand.

Here are some links of her lying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/3/13/1500556/-1-Week-6-Hillary-Clinton-Lies
>>
>>67333973
Only people on this board that support her are Turkroaches and other fags that want to see our country fail, so they pretend to shill for Hilary. She is the worst thing that can[and unfortunately will likely] happen to us
>>
>>67333973
I haven't met any Shillary supporters on the internet, I don't understand how she's getting most of the votes
>>
to cuck Hillary
>>
>>67334181
They are both equally bad in different aspects, which makes it hard for someone like me to vote.

They fuck up in parts the other doesn't so they kinda complement each other.

It's so bad that if Romney/Obama had a retry, I would vote for either of them instead.
>>
>>67334323

to cuck sanders lol
>>
>>67333973

I want to keep the White House out of the hands of the Republicans and she is more or less the only option. Sanders is a cuck whose answer to everything is "revolution" and I hate how he panders so hard to millennials (despite being one myself).
>>
>>67334544
Why do you hate republicans? Wouldn't you ever go vote for a republican in this situation if it were anyone other than trump?
>>
>>67334544
>"as long as it's not a republican" voter
Is that really the logic you're going to use to determine the future of your nation?
>>
>>67333973
we need a woman in the white house
>>
>>67334304
Look at the age demographics.

It's mostly boomers who are voting for her.

aka people out of touch with reality and globalization
>>
to piss off bernie supporters
>>
>>67333973
The ones that support her don't realize how bad it can be when "Aunt Flo' comes to stay.
>>
>>67334544
Trump could have run as democratic if he wanted to, it's just a party system, there isn't a real difference between dem and repub.

>>67336221
tits of gtfo.
>>
Mostly because I heard the name Clinton before and also she is a woman and I heard on the TV that it's time for a woman president.
>>
>>67333973
She's the most competent person running.

She fully understands the system and how it works. She knows the international players and has dealt with them before. She has the most backing from the biggest sectors of the economy (labor unions, finance, education, health care).

Basically she's a vote for stability and a return to the prosperous years of the 1990s.

Saying "she lies" is like saying "Trump is greedy". Some people see it as a detriment, but I see it as a skill that is necessary for the job. I'm glad she's the best liar. It means she'll be the shrewdest head of state out of all the options available. You all think she'll be some SJW nightmare, but that's not true. She doesn't give a shit about that stuff and her record as both a senator and secretary of state proves it. She's cold blooded and calculating. She'll run a tight ship, and keep this country from burning to the ground. You can't say that about anyone else running.

No, she's not exciting. But adventure? Excitement? A Jedi craves not these things. She's a boring but wise choice.
>>
File: 1450919473776.jpg (142 KB, 634x804) Image search: [Google]
1450919473776.jpg
142 KB, 634x804
>>67333973
clintons are literal careeer criminals they have killed people had people kill people raped people bills a massive coke user and takes 15-16 year old girls gives them coke and prostitutes them out they also used police as pimps.

https://youtu.be/tOgtMTaG1SY
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457791053730.jpg (22 KB, 480x407) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457791053730.jpg
22 KB, 480x407
>>67336862
Stfu

See you in hell
>>
>>67336862
I don't think a trait of a good liar is changing their lies every week..(?)

If you're gonna lie at least be consistent.
>>
>>67336523
At 68, she's obviously menopausal. That's a stupid thing to say and suggests you know basically nothing about the female body. Sad.

>>67336325
Like it or not, we live in a globalized world. You're not going to reverse 50+ years of neoliberalism with a single presidential term, or even two. Neither Sanders nor Trump will accomplish their goals if elected. They'll be the lamest of ducks. Clinton on the other hand will keep this place from being a total disaster by working to secure American interests globally.

Only people who don't understand the nature of the 21st economy think that TPP is bad. TPP is necessary to project US power in the Pacific and reign in China. If you don't believe me, take a look at what she wrote in the CFR publication Foreign Policy. This is an elite journal, not for consumption of the unwashed masses (who think something like the NYT is high brow). This is what the TPP is really about:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2011/10/11/americas-pacific-century/
>>
>>67337264
Not when it works. The unwashed masses have an attention span that approaches zero. She can tell them whatever they want and they eat it up.

What matters is how she deals with other heads of state, and if her tenure as Sec. of State is any indication, she's highly effective.

>>67337133
Astounding rebuttal. You must be a Trump supporter.
>>
>>67337118
This sort of thing is about as accurate and intellectually honest as calling Trump the next Hitler. Let's be real here.
>>
>>67337565
It's not working if people are noticing it, and talking about it due to the mass news spam, and people (like in trump's two rallies) yelling it out loud every second they get.
>>
>>67337672
But people are Trump rallies are just caught up in a cult of personality. They don't matter. They repeat everything he tells them to repeat. If that means call Clinton, or Cruz or Sanders a liar, they'll do it.

Overall, despite the impression you might get here, Trump supporters are a minority of a minority. You can point to primaries if you want, but really primaries are a terrible reflection of voter turnout in general elections. For example, at the DC primaries, less than 3000 people out of a city of about 600,000 even bothered to vote. Most people don't care. Clinton will crush Trump in the general by the simple fact that she's a reasonable choice compared to a circus act. I've even heard it suggested that Trump's campaign was designed for this very reason. Personally I find that unlikely, given Trump's extreme narcissism, but it just goes to show how outside of his base supporters, he isn't taken seriously. On the other hand, everyone knows that Clinton is serious.

Besides, and more importantly, despite her reputation as dishonest, people still vote for her. In the South East states where she cleaned house, she had terrible honesty polling. But she still won about 70 to 30 over Sanders who had much higher honest ratings. Because people will pick a liar who seems like they know what they're doing.
>>
>>67336862
Starting with America is still great?
>>
>>67339090
I have to admit that's a seriously stupid slogan. I groaned when I heard her start to use it.

To be honest, she's a little nervous. Sanders is doing better than anyone expected. So she's basically doing anything and everything to ensure she gets the nomination. I mean, it's all but certain already, but after 08, she's not taking any chances.

She's a shit campaigner. I do admit that. She's smart, and competent and would make for an effective chief executive. But she's terrible at the glad handing and baby kissing shit. That's why no matter what she says she comes across as dishonest. For her to speak naturally, it would sound like an international relations professorial lecture. But speaking in paragraphs doesn't get you elected.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.