[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are trump supporters so violent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: CdeKNAoWEAIUtIz.jpg-large.jpg (81 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
CdeKNAoWEAIUtIz.jpg-large.jpg
81 KB, 600x608
why are trump supporters so violent?
>>
>>67331479

Fucking biased media. It's the supporters of other candidates who got violent.
>>
>>67331479
>His supporters became violent
The only thing they're supporting is nigger stereotypes.
Fucking kike media
>>
File: 1457753642936.jpg (545 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457753642936.jpg
545 KB, 900x900
>>67331479
>canceled as his supporters became violent

AFTER THE LIBERALS WERE VIOLENT FIRST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67331479
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. At least back in the day they would simply leave pertinent information out, or simply focus on some stories over another. But outright falsities are a new low.

I feel like I'm in fucking 1984. And oceania has always been at war with east asia.
>>
File: ivanka-trump-snl.jpg (203 KB, 683x682) Image search: [Google]
ivanka-trump-snl.jpg
203 KB, 683x682
>>67331479
LUEGENPRESSE
LUEGENPRESSE
LUEGENPRESSE
LUEGENPRESSE
LUEGENPRESSE
>>
>>67332212
proofs?
>>
File: 1356771430986.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1356771430986.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>67331479
Leftist fuckers have no shame.
>>
File: Trump laugh.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Trump laugh.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>67331479
Well you're a shill, but it's good to discuss how shitty the media is. Imagine a bunch of white guys in pickup trucks showed up to a BLM convention and went in to start shit. Would they be reported as protestors?

Would the "tone" of BLM become questionable.

"BLM tone has started causing violence at their conventions".

This is what the media is doing.

Luckily, it's fairly easy to explain to anyone with any semblance of logic left in them.
>>
>>67332741
>Well you're a shill, but it's good to discuss how shitty the media is. Imagine a bunch of white guys in pickup trucks showed up to a BLM convention and went in to start shit. Would they be reported as protestors?

Actually that did happen. 3 /k/ommandos decided to show up to a BLM "demonstration" and record it. The blacks started harassing them and demanding that they show their faces (they were masked, as were the blacks). They started chimping out. One of the /k/ommandos flashes his handgun in an attempt to get them to back off. They don't. The /k/ommandos run away while the dindus give chase. And after they got cornered, they unloaded and shot the dindus.

Clear cut case of self defense. Except the media already passed verdict; they were psychopathic KKK neonazis now. Apparently.
>>
>>67333068
Good point.

So it's simply just the media. They are the nemesis. Anyone who is not a nemesis is receptive to this logic.

But many people -- they're just not going to be able to follow this logic. It's like trying to explain to a cultist that they are in a cult. Not going to happen with logic.
>>
File: 13748.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
13748.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>67331479

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG
>>
>>67333068
Wait what that happened?
>>
>>67333255
Absolutely.

The issue is I cannot offer a solution on how to fix this. How do you stop the press from lying without violating free speech? And if we do away with free speech and strictly regulate the press, who's watching the watchmen? Who's making sure the regulators of the media are themselves unbiased? There's no answer.

Except expelling the jews of course.
>>
>>67333735
Do what Trump is suggesting.

Currently, libel law for individuals prevents you from spreading slander about someone else, if you know the information is false.

Yet for the media, for some reason, you have to show "malicious intent". That's right. The media can lie, knowing that they are lying, and this is not in any way against the law. Despite it being against the law for common citizens.

Figure that one out.
>>
>>67331479
>his supporters became violent
why is this allowed?
>>
>>67331805
Here's what sucks. Now that the media has pinpointed Trump supporters as violent, Trump will be a scapegoat for all violent acts at any of his own rallies. ITS THE FUCKING MEDIA WHO DID THIS.
>>
File: 1446594815724.jpg (150 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
1446594815724.jpg
150 KB, 575x523
>>67331479
LEUGENPRESSE
LEUGENPRESSE
>>
They should be sued for balantly tying.
>>
GAS KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>67334040
Sue the author or reporter personally.
>>
Can we start have a "Let's fuck over the media" General?

Where we go after all people employed by media companies who have been dishonest and slandered us or Trump?

Find dirt on them, spread disinfo, whatever else we can do?
>>
>>67334519
Pretty sure they have some kind of press free-pass or some shit. Not sure though. The point is, I don't want to violate freedom of speech, but seriously there should be some limit on the media outright lying to people like this.

>Rioters attack a rally and shut it down
>They blame Trump's supporters

This is not okay.
>>
>>67334732
Feels kinda dirty to be using SJW tactics, but sometimes you have to become a monster to fight monsters.
>>
File: tumblr.png (2 MB, 676x3176) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
2 MB, 676x3176
>>67331479
>trump supporters
>not liberal cucks on Facebook and Tumblr who want to murder a man because IT'S CURRENT YEAR and they don't like his opinions

>pic related, the one time i decide to look at someone's tumblr i'm greeted with this bullshit. never again.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.