[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Europe revert to its imperialist ways?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 8182980_orig.png (361 KB, 1100x731) Image search: [Google]
8182980_orig.png
361 KB, 1100x731
Should Europe revert to its imperialist ways?
>>
>>67331119
>guyana (I think) is part of europe
what?
>>
>>67331119

I honestly think the world would be a better place is the middle east was re-colonized. After WWI, Europe just randomly divided the middle east in ways that made no fucking sense. After re-colonizing it, maybe they could try giving it back again in a way that makes sense after it gets stabilized.
>>
>>67331119
>>67331527
Oh wait, it's because it's French Guyana and French territories are considered part of France, isn't it?

Still not part of Europe though, should be green. Maybe have a different colour separating things that have been controlled by Europe from things that remain controlled by Europe.
>>
>>67331119
>south korea
>not an american puppet for 30 years

really?
>>
>>67331119
I really don't understand what made them lose it in the first place.

Anything is preferable to turning into a bunch of weak, beta nu-males and getting overrun by rapefugees.
>>
Japanese, the only racial group smart enough to build civilization without European control.
>>
>>67331680
Just islands and guyana. What happens there anyway?
>>
>>67331119
>>67316969
>>
>Russia
>Europe

>Japan
>South Korea
>not within the European sphere of influence
Delusional
>>
Decolonization was a mistake.
>>
>ethiopia
I thought they were free from colonialism
>>
>>67331119

whites and the japs are the only ones who should rule the planet
>>
>>67331788
In many cases the cost of administrating rule in the country was far higher than any benefit that came from exploiting natural resources and labor there. Add in natives getting pissed which necessitates costly military actions, colonization often was a big loser.
>>
>>67331961
They got conquered by Italy for like 3 years so they count
>>
>>67331790
They owe their place in the modern world entirely to European influence.
>>
>>67331119
This pictures gives me chills
Man those guys were incredible
>>
Europeans could easily colonize South America, Africa, and the Middle East again if they wanted to. Asians could be our allies.
>>
>>67331961
They were occupied but never colonized. The author of the map likely is using a very loose definition.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.