[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fresh off normiebook. WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Fresh off normiebook.

WE
>>
>>67330760
unless your parents are from the slave era and were brutalized you cant bring it up whenever you feel like
>>
>>67330760
"Never Forget" is symbol of "Can't fucking forget"

Just like how #BlackLivesMatter is supposed to be about police brutality or some shit
>>
>>67330760
The problem here is they only talk about American blacks.
Not all blacks, and not even all slaves for that matter.

It's one thing to say slavery is bad, it's another to say only the American slave trade was bad and we should pay the slaves offspring because they're free.
>>
>>67330912
Unless your parents died in 9/11 you can't bring it up
>>
>>67331195
i dont, because im not a cunt or a leaf
>>
>>67330760
they are right. you should bring back slavery.
>>
>>67330760
You don't have to acknowledge idiots. That's a choice. Black person wants to fret about history? Okay, good for them, I'm not going to make any comment because it doesn't matter.

Then when they say gibe reparations pls to your face you just say no.
>>
>>67331195
I don't. I live like 2500 miles away from New York and none of my relatives or friends or even acquaintances live within 1000 miles of the city it happened in. So I don't reference it or use it to justify anything I do, because it doesn't really have much to do with me, personally.

Too bad blacks don't have any sense of individuality and can only function as a member of a victim class enabled by white saviors.
>>
>>67331195
> my sister died on 9/11
> my wife and kids died on 9/11
> my brother in law died on 9/11
> my boss died on 9/11
> my pet died on 9/11
Didn't expect a group discount for the mile high club would turn out so badly.
>>
>>67331478
This. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>67331802
soz senpai
>>
>>67330760
Except the oppression of blacks has been over since 1968 at the latest, while the war on terror is still happening to this day.
>>
>>67330760
>WE SUFFERED BOO HOO NO ONE SUFFERED LIKE WE DID NOTICE ME SENPAI
...is the general premise of that picture.
>>
>>67330760
nigs and mudslimes and engaged in slavery for centuries -- why not commemorate that?
>>
>>67330760
>Never forget
They should never forget what happens to brown people when a group of them attacks white people

>Get over slavery
They should get over it, because they should never forget what happens to brown people when groups of them attack white people
>>
>>67330760
Bring back the slave master
>>
>>67331802

Lol
>>
>>67330760
Do you know how i know time travel doesn't exist in my life?

Anyway if it exsisted i would have gone back in time and told james cook to kill em all! I would have been his reaper... it sucks as theres nog nogs everywhere
>>
File: Comparative View of Skulls.jpg (47 KB, 624x371) Image search: [Google]
Comparative View of Skulls.jpg
47 KB, 624x371
>>67330760
WuZ
>>
>>67330760
That didn't just happen to white people and most people alive today were alive when this happened.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.