[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post fictional blue-pilled/race-traitor characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Post fictional blue-pilled/race-traitor characters
>>
He literally made the world great and took reign of Brittania like a boss
>>
>>67328341

Wouldn't the blue pilled thing to do have been simply using his unbreakable grip over the planet to satisfy whatever mundane whimsies he had, instead of making himself a sort of unifying focal point of hatred guaranteeing his departure would leave a planet ready to make amends?
>>
>>67328969
To me I felt like he was one who undermined his own country for just his sister. He should have continued to be a dictator like Reinhart in LoGH, not just running away from his responsibilities by suicide
>>
File: 20.jpg (799 KB, 1986x1566) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
799 KB, 1986x1566
This guy
But i doubt anyone here played des
>>
yes lelouch is indeed blue pilled

yang and oberstein from logh are redpilled in their own respective ways

yoko from 12 kingdoms is an example of a redpilled woman
>>
>>67329296
>, not just running away from his responsibilities by suicide
Implying he is dead
>>
>>67329991
I did but I don't remember why he would be considered a race traitor
>>
>>67330402
the witch shit
>>
>>67330402
Same, magic is for fags so I didn't talk to him very much.
>>
>>67330402
more like human race traitor lol. he tells you to kill the maiden to become stronger and magic and blabla
>>
>>67329296
This >>67330364
>>
>>67330105
12 kingdoms is a quite redpilled work by itself.
I felt magi could be redpilled work when I read that while the protagonist is super bluepilled sinbad seems redpilled
>>
File: 8426753256_1b5f2f7490.jpg (36 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
8426753256_1b5f2f7490.jpg
36 KB, 300x400
I always wondered how racist Britannia could be if they got vaguely brown people in the evil racist Purist Faction.
>>
Code Gayass is literally the weabs' Vendetta.
>>
>>67330835
Mb she is a spic from Mexico part of Britannia
>>
>>67329296

These two have it.

>>67330364
>>67330686

Honestly his sister seemed more of a foil for his desire to make the world a better, more understanding place where his sister (and people like her, the weak) could live and thrive with everyone else.
>>
>>67330951
To be fair I have no idea where "the Homeland" is for Britannia. I know their capital was in the desert before it got blown the fuck up so it could be a part of Mexico or American Southwest.

It would be rather funny if all the Britannians were just white Mexicans being full of themselves.
>>
>>67331758
The original homeland was the UK then moved to the US once they lost the revolutionary war
>>
>>67328341
Fluttershy
>>
>>67331905
Well then I guess we could go with America being their new homeland and they just decided to move the capital to the Southwest. Unless New England became a desert at some point.

Maybe Mexico became Area 1 or something through their version of the Mexican-American War. Seems like it'd fit their alt history thing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.