[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 936x143) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 936x143
LOL!
>>
>>67325334
If I didn't hear this "Trump is Hitler" meme every 2 seconds that would actually have been kinda funny
>>
>>67325334
>Trump = Hitler

Everytime!
>>
File: 1434457347208.jpg (34 KB, 515x376) Image search: [Google]
1434457347208.jpg
34 KB, 515x376
>>67325334
I'm a liberal, and the Trump=Hitler meme is probably the single stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Why, WHY would you pick a candidate who is probably the most moderate Republican to lead in decades, and call him Hitler? You're normalizing Hitler. Normal people, a hundred million normal people, are going to grow up hearing "Trump is Hitler!" every day of their lives, while simultaneously seeing for themselves that Trump is a normal guy who's just angry about the same stuff they are, and associating themselves with him.

Does nobody think things through anymore? What happens in ten years, when you call one of them a Nazi, and he says "tell me something I don't know," and sieg heils? What then you fucking retards? What happens when fifty million of these guys get together and say "you know, they've been calling us Nazis for years, what's so bad about the Nazis anyway?"

WHAT THEN? AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO SEES WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!?
>>
>>67326054
ayyy lmao can't wait for the 4th reich f@m
>>
File: meme dad.jpg (786 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
meme dad.jpg
786 KB, 1280x1707
>>67326054
>normalizing Hitler.
And when everybody is Hitler..no one will be.
>>
>>67325334
this is a 'joke' according to reddit.

Not even close to funny.
>>
>>67325334
The real joke is OP visiting reddit.
>>
>>67326054
Aww kitty is so sad...
>>
HEIL TRUMP
GAS KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>67326054
#JeSuisHitler
>>
How do Bernie supporters seriously believe that the riot was not caused by Bernie supporters and Bernie enabling them? Are they really this fucking delusional?

Liberalism labeled mental disorder when?
>>
>>67326344
non country is right, fuck off OP and stay at reddit.
>>
>>67326054
>you know, they've been calling us Nazis for years, what's so bad about the Nazis anyway?
I was actually just thinking about this today. People might just start thinking that if the media can lie this hard about a man today, how hard did they lie about someone in the past?
>>
>>67326966

>Rioters mostly black
>Bernie hated by blacks
>IT WAS TOTALLY BERNIES NUMEROUS BLACK SUPPORTERS GUYS!!
>>
>>67326054
This is why fascism happens and works very well. Because sensitive leftists normalize it so people eventually just own the insult and literally become everything you are deathly afraid of because you're annoying as fuck and ruin every country you go to.
>>
>>67328442
1. Bernie has black supporters.
2. THEY FUCKING HAD BERNIE SIGNS.
>>
>>67328442
They were chanting Bernie you idiot. Besides it was filled with degenerates who didn't even know why they were there other than someone telling them evil Whitey trump was new hitler. They don't even know what Bernie wants to do aside from free shit
>>
>>67328442
If you want to shitpost, at least be good at it kiddo.

>Bernie chants
>Bernie gear
>Bernie homosexuals on twitter about their riot

Yeah though, only blacks LOL
>>
>>67328673

>What is false flagging

Gee then why is Bernie only getting like 5% of the black vote?

>HE LITTERALLY HAS DOZENS OF BLACK SUPPORTER
>>DOZENS

>>67328692
Source
>>
>>67328896
Forgot to add the video. I suppose you get all your news from reddit?

https://youtu.be/S3EK9nqq5ds
>>
>le trump is le hitler XDDDDD right guis?? :DDD XDDDDD

lmao too funny. I'll give you a gold and 4K ubboats :DDD
>>
>>67328442
there were multiple groups. The college kids chanting "Bernie" were probably the Bernie supporters.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 440x247
>>67326054
>Does nobody think things through anymore?

Evidently not.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.