[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would have happened if the US had sided with the axis in WWII?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: muhnegan.jpg (80 KB, 450x546) Image search: [Google]
muhnegan.jpg
80 KB, 450x546
What would have happened if the US had sided with the axis in WWII?
>>
>>67325076
The world would be a better place.
>>
>>67325150
/thread
>>
>>67325076
Axis would've won.
>>
>>67325076
They wouldn't have and it is a retarded question. But lets consider your hypothesis. The war would have lasted for much longer, however Germany and USA would constantly be under extreme tension due to their conflicting ideologies. Eventually and most likely before the end of the war one of the two countries would break their alliance and the result would be USA controlled Germany.
>>
>Walking Dead meme.
U wot?

Carol toasting those people on the slaughterhouse kill floor was based tonight.

Too bad Glen gets his brains bashed in next month. Fair is fair.
>>
>>67325076
White people would be the largest demographic, america would have reached the moon,
>>
>>67325378
>their conflicting ideologies

I think once the US had purged itself of niggers, it would realize what a great point Germany had.
>>
>>67325378
>conflicting ideologies
kek
hahahaha
well memed my ignorant weed man!
>>
>>67325556
I think you are completely retarded. Please learn some basic history instead of watching shitty nazi propaganda youtube """"""""documentaries"""""""
>>67325620
Facism and democracy.... are you a fucking child?
>>
>>67325826
>US

>Democracy

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67325076
Genocides every where, killing people simply because they don't have blue eyes and blond hair.
>>
not sure, with japan and USA on the same side, china would come into the mix a lot more, a USSR/China alliance on the allies would be pretty strong

plus the british empire may have come to play more, india would almost certainly have increased interest in allied victory once china and USSR were in full flow

based on that I would still say allied victory, Britain, the US and china would probably be much more badly affected by the war if that was the case

also opens up a front on the Canada/US border
>>
>>67325076
i doubt faggotry would exist. same goes for black people

not sure if the nazis would have turned on japan yet by this point in time since it would still be easier for the japs to whittle down asias population and run things since the nazis already would have part of africa thanks to itally and expanded but i doubt it would be much longer before they would turn on japan by now

afirca has a lot of stuff. gold ,diamonds opal ect. the brits didnt even tap it out yet. i would imagine the civil rights movement wouldnt have happened
>>
>>67325955
Its a representative democracy by definition
>>
>>67326037
most of the japanese army was actually fighting the chinese. the chinese front was huge and almost wholly ignored because fuckin' mao chinks.

US was the decider in the war, whomever they sided with was going to win. britain would've fallen pretty early if all the supplies the US was shipping were instead going to germany.

and once the US actually entered the war proper, the axis would've completely controlled the seas. russia barely had a navy, it would've been the british navy vs. the US, German, and Japanese navies in both oceans and all the seas.
>>
>>67326414
The US is supposed to be a constitutional republic.

Of course, if you've paid attention to anything ever, you know that's bullshit
>>
>>67325076

we did, we sold them a shit ton of stuff and make a fuck load of money off their war effort
>>
>>67326516
>*tips* I suppose you are one of those "enlightened" individuals and take pleasure in mocking those "mindless sheep" my good sir?
>>
>>67325826
The US was pretty pro-Hitler in the early stages of the war
>>
>Canada, Mexico, the rest of Central America, and the Caribbean all Murrican states.

NO FUCKING THANKS.
>>
>>67327023
Yeah thats when they still had democracy in Germany
>>
File: mrcrowley.jpg (69 KB, 468x599) Image search: [Google]
mrcrowley.jpg
69 KB, 468x599
In order for the US to side with the Axis it must have happened earlier than WWII, probably during the Great Depression. If fascists took over and America elected a pro-Nazi president, more than likely what would have happened is:

a) Germany conquering most of Europe by 1940 with the exception of the UK
b) America fighting and annexing Canada
c) USSR invaded on two fronts by Germany and America, resulting in its downfall unless China gets involved (highly unlikely because it's controlled by Japan at this point and not unified whatsoever)
d) This all culminating in an invasion of Britain as the UK would be the last Allied stronghold in Europe

The war would then be taken to Africa and Latin America. Ultimately the end result is America taking over the Anglosphere and Germany taking over Europe while Japan dominates Asia.

Two things to consider though
a) Unless rights are severely restricted across America, people would protest and most likely impeach the pro-fascist president
b) Germany would probably fight it out with America after they conquer everything because of Hitler's belief that it is run by jews. Most likely he would lose and America would remain a world superpower like it is today.

But of course, all of this is theory and postulation and basically bullshit
>>
>>67325403
>following a show that most people have forgotten is still even on the air
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.