[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 6 months of trying, I've officially red-pilled my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: TRUMP REAGAN MAGA.jpg (22 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP REAGAN MAGA.jpg
22 KB, 600x500
Since Trump first announced his candidacy, I've been trying to bring my Reagan worshiping family over to our cause. I've convinced my parents back in December and I've been struggling to convert my Berniecuck of a sister. I'm so happy because as of tonight, I've finally brought her over to our cause and my family is officially red-pilled.

Anyone else have any other MAGA conversion success stories?
>>
>>67324726
all of my close friends hate ashkenazi jews now
>>
>>67324726
I'm gonna skullfuck your sister in her eyesocket and make your father and yourself watch.

You will go insane to her blood curdling screams.
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 386x378) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 386x378
>>67324726
My best friend red-pilled his family last year and I just did the same this year.

Feels
Good
Man

M
A
G
A
>>
File: image_1.png (293 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
293 KB, 640x360
>>67324976
>>
>>67324726

good job, we need to be actively converting these people, point out the evils of the other candidates and there are many for them all, give Trump a chance, we'll hold him to his promises with our efforts
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 694x488
I've been pretending to be a bernie sanders supporter for months now, everyone i know thinks they know i love bernie. When Clinton gets the nomination (which she will) i am gonna slowly drop breadcrumbs of redpills for my dipshit lefty college friends and drag them kicking and screaming to trump.
>>
>>67324726
>I redpilled my Reagan-loving family
>they still love Reagan, but they love Trump now, too
you're aware that redpilling doesn't mean "made them think like me", right
/pol/ keeps chugging its own brand of blue pills
>>
>>67325269
Break them from within... I like it.
>>
>>67325329
Well atleast they're working for a greater cause
>>
how do you redpill your mom on trump if she spends her day on facebook reading anti-trump lies and memes?
>>
>>67324726
>After 6 months of trying, I've officially driven my entire family to feed my delusions and lie to my life, in order to get me to shut the fuck up

FTFY
>>
>>67325269
College kid in a liberal city here, are you me?

I'm working to break down support and excitement for her as a candidate among leftist students, among friends and in public.

I've also been leaving tasteful anti-capitalist/anti-globalist graffiti criticizing Hillary in strategic bathrooms on campus. Nothing overtly "red-pilled", and definitely nothing controversial or sexist or racist, just notes relating to her record regarding banks and foreign interventions that can't be deflected or denied. She's a neo-con, and if we have to make them realize it. They'll come to understand Trump stands far more for the working class and for ordinary Americans in time. First we need to break support for her from within, open their eyes and make her such a toxic choice in the first place that they can't even stomach holding their noses and voting for her.
>>
>>67326224
feed into her paranoia that the media is run by 'one big scary person' and that, that person is for the establishment.
>>
>>67326224
My mom fortunately wasn't that hard to convert. She's basically a Milo Yiannopoulos in female form: despises feminism, SJW's, and thought my sister was a degenerate for being one
>>
>>67326364
Winning hearts and minds with bathroom scrawls and appropriated LoL/Tumblr lingo, my autistic /pol/ hero.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.