[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to you stormfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 620x465
If you don't like to live in a multicultural society then go back to wherever your ancestors or family came from simple as that.
Unless you are Native American.
>>
but Im already there. what now?
>>
But muh heritage nations are all cucky migrant infested shitholes

(Germany, UK)
>>
>>67323515
But anon, Europe is the multicultural shithole
>>
where are europeans supposed to go faggot? there are very real reasons for racial nationalism, if you care about your race at least.
>>
>>67323515
Daily reminder to you shitskins
If you don't like the opinions of white people in white nations then go back to whatever shithole your ancestors came from, simple as that. Especially if you're a nigger.
>>
>>67323515
We need to go back to our caves, that was the point when society started to go downhill
>>
>>67323515
Or how about I don't retreat like a pussy and make my multicultural country homogeneous?
>>
>>67323515
>If you don't like to live in a multicultural society then go back to wherever your ancestors or family came from simple as that.
Revoke German citizenship from all non-whites permanently, deport all the migrants and give me citizenship and I'd gladly go there.
>>
>>67323683
go back to europe then if you can't stand living with non-whites then you fucktard. At least then, you wouldn't be such hypocrites when talking about refugees and immigrants.
>>
>>67323515
family came here from england so where do i go now?
>>
>>67323515

Fuck off back to the desert achmed
>>
>>67323959
European countries are currently accepting a flood of rapefugees like.

Israel has a wall and deports Africans. Why can't we have a wall.

Japan closed it's borders. Why can't we?
>>
File: 1457447150697.jpg (318 KB, 547x817) Image search: [Google]
1457447150697.jpg
318 KB, 547x817
>>67323515
Homogeneous society equals peace, security, safety and ultimately happiness. Multicultural society equals incompatibility, conflict and unhappiness. A multicultural society need look no further than Southern Africa for its ultimate fate.

The United Nations report that the vast majority of human conflicts occur due to ethnic, racial or religious differences. So to what aim do the powers enforce more and more diversity? It can only have one logical conclusion.
>>
>>67323515
I have a message for you. Run, run and hide deep in some third world jungle and pray to god we get bored before we get to you.

Only a fucking idiot would invade a white country.
>>
>>67323515

Natives are animals that migrated in roaming herds, not people. Whites are true natives.
>>
>>67324184
Sure. as a non-white thats perfectly fine but in a country that was created by immigrants and non-indigenous people you have no right to say that here.
>>
>>67323959

That literally makes no sense, America/Canada wasn't formed by a multiracial group.

Secondly even if it was there is nothing inconsistent about wanting foreigners/other ethnics to leave.

There is no hypocrisy. I don't want foreigners and I will vote against them.
>>
File: 1455509584106.png (529 KB, 925x519) Image search: [Google]
1455509584106.png
529 KB, 925x519
>>67324419

We're conquerors, faggot. We can say what we want.
>>
>>67323515
Right of conquest.

BACK THE FUCK OFF?
>>
>>67323515
Fuck off gook
>>
>>67324564
This is the reason I don't argue with dumbass white trash retards you people are worse then niggers, spics, jews combined.
>>
A homeland is a fundamental human right. Non white immigration and race mixing deny whites our fundamental human right, and deny us the right to exist at all. Would you advocate your precious African nations becoming non-black? Should Mexico become non-Mexican? Should China become non-Chinese? No? Good! I'd appreciate the same consideration for white nations.

”Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin.” ~ Muammar Al Gaddafi
>>
>>67324701
So you don't respect national sovereignty, got it
>>
>>67324419
Canada was created by WHITE immigrants from the UK and from France. Ask your parents when they moved to Canada. Was it around 1950? Do you think your parents "created" Canada?
>>
File: youth.jpg (246 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
youth.jpg
246 KB, 594x422
>>67324701
Argue about going against my interest and my will?
If you want your will to be done come and enforce it faggot.
>>
File: sorry.jpg (1 MB, 1499x1007) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
1 MB, 1499x1007
>>67324701
im not even white, but sorry you're such a pussy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.