[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are white people's biggest concerns in this day and age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: Kurashina-Kana-06.jpg (174 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
Kurashina-Kana-06.jpg
174 KB, 1080x1600
What do you fear or are concerned about?
>>
>>67322935
>>
Cultural subversion.
>>
weeaboos
>>
>>67322935

Old age
White people that hate white people
Cancer
>>
weight desu
>>
>>67322935
Reproduction
>>
>>67322935
That left policies will reduce white people to the standard of living that is akin to ghettos just to keep everything equal.
>>
Hair loss
Low battery life
>>
>>67322935
Niggers Muslims and Jews

Not in any particular order.
>>
File: 20s.gif (17 KB, 135x68) Image search: [Google]
20s.gif
17 KB, 135x68
>>67322935

too much money, what do do with all of it?
>>
>>67322935
myself
>>
File: 1451809712630.png (25 KB, 191x195) Image search: [Google]
1451809712630.png
25 KB, 191x195
>>67323348
>>
File: rygel.jpg (27 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
rygel.jpg
27 KB, 340x255
>will never explore the galaxy with a qt waifu
>>
>>67323348
>that hand
>>
File: 1383172908559.jpg (33 KB, 852x643) Image search: [Google]
1383172908559.jpg
33 KB, 852x643
The future.
I have a good paying job paid off new car etc.
My parents are getting old and they're putting me up for an arranged marriage just because they want grandchildren.
I have an older and younger brother who are both fucking NEETs and if my parents were to pass away they'll start leeching off me.
>>
>>67322935
Destruction of our purity
>>
Genocide.
>>
>>67322935
1) Meeting a woman I am willing to spend the rest of my life with and who will give me at least three children.
2) Becoming successful enough to give those children all the opportunities I was afforded.

These two things are at the core of everything I do.
>>
I fear not finding a qt japanese gf who wants to maga
>>
Personal appearance
Social standing
lot of things really
>>
>>67322935
White on white hatred.
That we may be the last generation to die from natural causes.
Boomer Politicians and their cuck mania for all things foreign.
That i will never see mankind step foot on Mars.
>>
>>67323309
>subversion
This. The classic enemies of the white race.
>>
File: fucking up your education.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fucking up your education.webm
1 MB, 640x640
farming equipment running amok unchecked
>>
>>67322935
• Feminism destroying the only family structure that has worked successfully in the history of mankind.
• Niggers continuing to chimp out, destroy things, and drain valuable resources.
• Islam that threatens our civilization simply by outbreeding us and gaining a democratic majority to vote for stupid sharia shit.
• Liberals that enable all of the above.
>>
>>67322935

globalization. almost any job that exists can be outsourced or automated, and I fear that is what will happen and I won't have a job
>>
>>67322935
Automation, the trivialization of human existence.

Basic things anon
>>
not being successful
>>
Extinction.
>>
>>67322935

Civil War 2.

Donald Trump is assassinated at the hands of the loony left. The Nationalists get angry and give rise to Ultra-Nationalism. Ultra-Nationalists don't play nice. They use violence to take back the country. Civil War 2 erupts, America breaks.
>>
>>67322935
I don't fear anything but death and nothing concerns me. Life is great.
>>
Spending my life paying for shit other people do be ause we are invaded by subpar humans, instead of building a family.
>>
>>67324464
tip your fedora harder faggot
>>
>>67322935
job security and a diminishing pool of marriageable women.
>>
Muslim immigrants/refugees and the fact that nobody seems to care that whites are becoming a minority in their own countries.

The fact that people hate Christianity but praise Islam and Muslims despite Islam being about everything these people hate, the same things that Christianity has either toned down or completely removed to keep up with the times.

Currently worried that I might have kidney failure because I can't afford dialysis or a transplant.
>>
>>67322935
"she doesn't live here"
>>
>>67322935

The abuses of religious organizations
The abuses of capitalism
The abuses of the security state

I only fear the abuse of those in power.

People who have no real power (like feminists, SJWs, etc.) irritate the shit out of me, but they don't concern me because they don't deserve my concern.
>>
>>67322935

The back guy whose wife i'm banging will find out
>>
1. finding a job that doesn't drive me to depression and suicide

2. niggers stealing my shit

3. political correctness/sjws, authoritarian left

4. hillary clinton

in no particular order
>>
>>67322935
Prison rape.
>>
Animal cruelty, anyone hurting my cat or any cat.
Religion, it's no good.
Drugs.
My country being overrun by Muslims. (Scotland)
>>
>>67325801
Wow, even Scotland is overrun by Muzzies?
>>
>>67325839
No, I fear that. There's none anywhere near me, at least for now and I'd like it to stay that way.
>>
>>67326115
I doubt Scotland would take Muzzies. It's one of those countries pretty similar to Australia. And curry bashing occurred in australia.
>>
>>67326782
That's over-optimistic, like when NZ assured me that muzzies would never fester there because they'd all just be shunned. Have to be more proactive than that.

And my apologies to all the perfectly decent Muslims out there to speak that way, but we have a problem on our hands and we have to recognize the cultural incompatibilities for what they are for our mutual good at this juncture.
>>
>>67326782
We're getting quite a lot of English refugees, white ones fleeing the towns and villages where generations of their families were brought up because they're being turned into ghettos and sharia zones. It's really becoming a problem in England. I like the English people coming here, they're lovely but it's kind of sad the government lets it happen and encourages it. Better not happen here!
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.