[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder Trump is terrified of unarmed manlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 280x180
Friendly reminder Trump is terrified of unarmed manlets
>>
Notice how funky he was climbing the stairs of the jet?

He literally squirted in his pants. Imagine the smell of an old man who soiled himself and bathed in flopsweat.
>>
>>67322855
it gets me every time.
>>
>>67322855
>still image
>facing his attacker
>not running away

(You)
>>
>>67322855
>unarmed
>>
You assume that these people are armed, and not trying to arm wrestle you.
>>
Tripped over a bike rack, dropping his drink

>durr It's an attack!!!

Spazzes out and sweats profusely
>>
You people get more nervous and shrill every day. Keep on fighting the good fight.
>>
File: 1454550581699.png (75 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
1454550581699.png
75 KB, 268x367
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” — Charles Darwin
>>
friendly reminder that guns dont kill people people kill people with guns and guns are just innocent bystanders as an accessory to murderous intent as opposed to controlled fun
>>
>>67323991
>>67323062
ID's exist on /pol/ faggpt
>>
>>67322855
How does he know the manlets are unarmed?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x385
CHECK FOR TRUMPS VICTORY!!!!
>>
>>67322855
terrified? wouldn't anyone act that way? i understand if he screamed like a girl but he response was natural and instinctive.
>>
do people really see that as fear?
I see shock then aggression, he lurches forward at the guy
learn to body language
>>
>>67322855
To be fair he guy may have only 5'9 but he looked pretty beefy.

From watching his interview I gather he's quite a cuck, but trump had no way of knowing this and no way of knowing if he was or wasn't armed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.