[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without memeing or being sarcastic, what violence has Trump advocated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8
File: chosetobesalty.jpg (180 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
chosetobesalty.jpg
180 KB, 573x729
Without memeing or being sarcastic, what violence has Trump advocated against American citizens?
>>
being white and speaking is all it takes to incite "them"
>>
Depends on your definition of violence. In terms of serious advocation, I'd say the tendencies that tend to offend the Constitution, like torture and spying. I get where he's coming from, but those are the kinds of things I perceive as being most violent.

Considering that nobody else is really talking much about the Constitution, and now that we've moved on to the point of discussing things like Supreme Court nominees, I think it would be a good tactical move for Trump to get out in front and start making comments about Constitutionality. He already has begun to lay the groundwork for doing so by emphasizing the legality of immigration and not doing anything in terms of torture that is not allowed under the law.
>>
>>67321611

No seriously they say he's an aggressor and calling for violence. What the fuck are they even talking about? They're literally just making shit up.

I seriously want to know what he said.
>>
>“So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of ’em, would you?” he urged the crowd at another rally last month in Iowa. “I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.”

>“We have some protesters who are bad dudes, they have done bad things,” he replied. “They are swinging, they are really dangerous and they get in there and they start hitting people. . . . And if they’ve got to be taken out, to be honest, I mean, we have to run something.”

Real 100% American right here!
>>
>>67321862
Oh, those people? Fart rape is violence for them. Reality itself is violence to them, and all they need is a focal point to assign the blame.

It's all in Alinsky's book.
>>
I can shoot people on 5th Avenue and they'd still love me
>>
>>67322082
When you go around saying certain people are to be banned, deported rape-o's and druggies and murderers and terrorists, it's bound you'll see these people on the outside and start freaking out. It already happened for next to no reasons at many of his rallies. No mysteries here
>>
This was literally a major feature of a recent GOP debate.

Stay uninformed, faggotron

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/10/politics/republican-debate-transcript-full-text/index.html
>>
>>67322328
OK, but he's right about everything you know.
>>
>>67322328
>next to no reasons
oh yeah, an organized street agitator gang is "next to no reasons"

premeditated actions are "next to no reasons"
>>
>>67322496

Who are you taking to birdbrain?
>>
>>67321855
>I'd say the tendencies that tend to offend the Constitution, like torture and spying

You might want to read the constitution buddy.
>>
>>67321443

The Mexican deportation thing is what really has people riled up.

He is right, we don't need that culture in the U.S.

If we allow the borders to be opened at Mexico, they will turn this country into a shit fest.
>>
Trump supporters in The_Donald are currently salty over CNN giving TV time to the guy who rushed the stage, and that's just in the last few hours.
>>
>>67324053
I've got a copy right hear at arm's reach. Which parts would you recommend?

Really, it's more about making public comment on it. Mr. Trump's going to have to swear an oath, and, as he's said, bad things happen to people to people who do don't do what they swore they would.
>>
GET WOKE
>>
>>67322027
>preventing an assault on a presidential candidate.
>bad

ladies and gents, the nu-left
>>
Without memeing when has Trump said a single bad with about black people? Why are BLM protesting him when he has talked about black youth unemployment and wants to give them jobs and remove common core?
>>
>>67324377
Redd...it?

True patriots? Good for them.
>>
>>67324792
I don't let black people touch my money
>>
>>67324792
Craigslist ads in Chicago. These people are pay to protest thugs.
>>
>>67322027

I literally see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>67322027
Take away their belts and shoelaces. /pol/ is in lockdown
>>
>>67324401
You clearly don't. Any honest reading of the constitution without "living document" bullshit, should leave you with the understanding that it only applies to citizens. Not non-human scum from other countries.
>>
>>67322027

>If you see someone start throwing punches then throw punches back at them.

So pretty much no.
>>
>>67324792
you have black muslims who are on that malcom x black panther reject everything that's might be construed to be 'white culture' shit
>>
>>67321443
I'll give you the first 3 that come to mind,

1. Unsound medical advice in the form of riling up vaccine hysteria.
2. Abusive/ borderline pyramid-scheme- tier business such as Trump Network and Trump University
3. In encouraging and accommodating vigilante social justice he has directly effected violence at his rallies
>>
>>67325448
Here's an arbitrary page:
>Section 7
>All Bills for raising Revnue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments on other Bills.

Whatevs. If you have no argument then you have no argument. Short of getting into a 14th Ammendment kind of endless argument, I don't see as we should be extending our laws to people who don't fall under their jurisdiction.
>>
>>67322027
Um...that's not promoting violence...
that's condoning defense against violence.

defense is legally a defense against violence.

>I say words you don't like, you can't hit me for it
> You try to hit me for words you don't like, I can strike you to keep you from hitting me.

Yep, legally AND morally ok
>>
>>67321443
You people are hilarious and pathetic at the same time. You're actually worse than the fucking lefties.
One only has to watch TV to see Trump incite violence.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
There's even a highlight reel.
Please, die in a fire.
>>
>>67326075
nice flag i wonder what it says about your post
>>
>>67321855
>like torture and spying.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. These were supported by both Democrats and Republicans. They current Hope and Change President supports them both.

How is what Trump said any different from them?
>>
>>67326075

Melbourne pls go
>>
>>67326044
If you see someone getting ready to (throw a tomato). How do I know what they're doing? And if his omnipotence be true, and it be a tomato, does that mean I get to murder this person? What if he had been handing Drumpf his Maybelline?
>>
>>67324377

It was always a given that The Machine would circle wagons and say any shit necessary to oust Trump in any case.
>>
>>67326167
I don't care who supports them. Broadly speaking, I get where Trump is coming from and I'm not going to reject him over it. But in the process of this soft coup I would like to see Constitutionality be a part of the conversation, wherever that conversation might or might not lead.
>>
>>67326075

>Trump jokes about people being punched

>"Ohh... ohh please daddy government, please make the bad mad go away. He scawwy! ;_______;"

All nu-males should fucking hang.
>>
>>67326166
Nice comeback, I know exactly what it says about your iq.
>>
>>67326270
Make me.
>>
All the Republicans, and all the Democrats, should be rounded up and sent to extermination camps.
>>
>>67326283
>If you see someone getting ready to (throw a tomato). How do I know what they're doing?
You literally just said what they're doing. Someone's getting ready to throw a tomato. What are they doing? They're about to throw a tomato at someone. What you don't know is if that tomato has something dangerous inside, or if it's been contaminated with shit.

This is like saying, if a gangster hood nigger pulls up his shirt and reaches for a gun, should I shoot him now or wait until he's pointing the gun at me? Obviously shoot him.
>>
File: 1456880660757.jpg (52 KB, 594x424) Image search: [Google]
1456880660757.jpg
52 KB, 594x424
>>67326075
>Australia
>I know about American politics
>>
>>67326391
Jokes? And I thought it was the right who was paranoid about big daddy snek and muh tea subsidies and muh unregulated well-regulated militiæ N SHEEIT
>>
>>67325845
>Abusive/ borderline pyramid-scheme- tier business such as Trump Network and Trump University

Your dumbass realizes that's a real estate seminar program right? Like, they tell people how to buy and flip real estate to help build a nest egg. There's nothing pyramid-scheme about it all.

But then again, you're a faggot liar who can't tell the truth about anything.
>>
>>67326517
I know what a basic premise is.
Unlike you dumbass.
>>
>>67326326
I agree with you. Anyone that believes the military serves his arbitrary whims and not the Constitution deserves ridicule. When asked about torture and his response was repeatedly "they will OBEY me" in a recent debate, I decided that he is a traitor to our country.
>>
>>67326511
The parentheses were the latter description of "omnipotence"; ie Drumpf's very argument. I am at rally. Nice little lady starts digging through her purse. Because she is the only one not enthralled in the shitshow at the present moment, Drumpf and I now need to kick into Mantis mode and chop her to the temple. Because precrime anthrax N SHEEIT
>>
File: aussieNO329084.jpg (135 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
aussieNO329084.jpg
135 KB, 735x582
>>67326628
>>
>>67322082
Trump says he could shoot someone, Hillary probably already has. Hillary is a doer. #Hillary2k16
>>
>>67326511
It's funny you used that example because that's happened to me and he was white too like me so yeah
>>
>>67326440

Why do you even come here?
>>
>>67321443

None. End of discussion
>>
>>67326559
>Can't tell the truth about anything
Like Trump when he lied about how it received a D- Rating by BBB and maintained it throughout its most active operating period?
>>
>>67326559
>if I ignore the facts it makes you wrong.
Dude Trump university had to be renamed because of how much of a scam it was, like FreeCreditReport.com had to a few years ago.
>>
>>67326780
Another stellar comeback, you do your education system proud.
>>
>>67322027
That second quote was from the CNN phone interview referring to the liberal protesters in Chicago.
>>
>>67326817
To laugh at pathetic 12 year olds such as yourself.
>>
>>67326698
I'd like to think that is the typical poorly-worded impromptu Trump response and that what he means is that he knows key elements of his strategy include locking down police and military and knowing how to lead successfully. But he's a smart enough guy, and he's being advised by smart enough guys, that he ought to clarify his position.
>>
>>67321443
The closest he's ever come to "condoning" violence is to facetiously suggest protesters be roughed up like the hippies of old.

It's just bants. The left is just filled with emasculated whiners, so they don't understand a joke when they hear one. They are the same people who can't see the humor in rape jokes, or Holocaust jokes, or dark humor.

Here's an idea: if his goal was to incite violence (as the left suggests) why does he not explicitly ask for violence? Why doesn't he make an unambiguous call to arms? What, is he just pussy-footing around?
>>
>>67326802
Good thing I'm for Sanders
>>
>>67327001
Personal responsibility right here folks. It's legendary. A man willing to do the retard hands and the big deek jokes has no arguments about "just" and "bants"
>>
>>67326997
>he's a smart enough guy
>but he doesn't clarify

Smarter minds than mine have made the same observation and determined that he is still dangerous and out of line with our national security interest and values.

http://warontherocks.com/2016/03/open-letter-on-donald-trump-from-gop-national-security-leaders/
>>
Guys its the Sanders brigade!

>>67326833
It's an objective fact that it has an A rating and CNN walked it back after the debate after being called out on it. Keep on lying though.

>>67326867
It was renamed because faggots like you can't help but get a loan for $100,000 whenever they see the word "university". Literally no one except ambulance chasers thought it was an accredited university. But nice try though liar.
>>
>>67326326

Wait I think I just got it.

When the Demopublicans talk about torture it's in low voices, with head shakes and sad looks. Trump talks about it openly. That's the difference.

It's unsightly. It doesn't let you make your point and then go back to work and ignore the screams for another few weeks.

Ditto for all the spying. He admits it and smiles. Can't have that.
>>
>>67321443
None. Seriously, none. Liberal media create violence out of thin air. Don't ever believe what media say.
>>
>>67326817
Furthermore, the hilarity of you fake right wingers crying to get your hug / sandbox / echo chamber all to yourselves is actually funnier than the retarded lefties crying for the same on tumblr. You pathetic loser.
>>
>>67327253
>It's an objective fact that it has an A rating and CNN walked it back after the debate after being called out on it. Keep on lying though.
It's an objective fact that,
1. It no longer exists in the name you gave
2. while trump university was at its peak in students it maintained a D- rating
3. that you're a fucktarded shill for a repulsive ape
>>
File: 1457670336487.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1457670336487.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1044
>>
>>67327500

Ok you already answered me once. I got it. Shut up now.
>>
>>67327215
That's a whiny hit piece by policy hacks who are in danger of looking bad and losing their jobs. Just my opinion. Trump's foreign policy, while not (yet?) iterated into the kind of detail I had been saying should be incumbent as Spring turns to Sumer, is for me one of his strongest selling points.

>>67327368
Well, it's like that other rally after Chicago where he told the agitators they'd better shut up, that they were going to be arrested and get a criminal record, and that then they'd have to explain themselves to mommy and daddy. That shut 'em up pretty quick. Or as our TR once said, "speak softly and carry a big stick." Who wants to have things come to a point where we need to resort to all this torture and spying anyway? I don't know if you were in on the China taking over Africa thread, but it's the same there -- China's mainly in it to make a buck and the Africans get infrastructure out of the deal. Yes, one is exploiting the other, but at least its amicable.
>>
>>67327777
>That's a whiny hit piece by policy hacks who are in danger of looking bad and losing their jobs
Nice get.
If Trump had a national security team I would be more inclined to agree. As it is, he is at odds with everyone, including the people he has named such as Haass and General Keane.

Many of the names listed are seriously important to enemies of Democratic policy. If Trump is making enemies with them he is ensuring american influence will revert to a dog and pony show for the next 4 years.
>>
>>67327532
Why are so salty? Is it because you know Trump is going to win :^)

You know you don't have to spread outright lies and misinformation about someone to make a point. But then again, you're just an angry loser.
>>
>>67328222
>You know you don't have to spread outright lies and misinformation about someone to make a point. But then again, you're just an angry loser.
Have a link to the BBB.

http://www.bbb.org/council/news-events/news-releases/2016/03/statement-by-better-business-bureau-serving-metropolitan-new-york-and-council-of-better-business-bureaus/

>6. During the period when Trump University appeared to be active in the marketplace, BBB received multiple customer complaints about this business. These complaints affected the Trump University BBB rating, which was as low as D- in 2010.

Do you like it rough, you little bitch. I'll push your shit in all night.
>>
He's never advocated violence against Americans. He has advocated killing the families of known terrorists, and torture. Obama does this shit all the time, the "problem" is that trump spoke candidly about it.

The only other "hateful" things he's done is advocate deporting illegals and pausing Muslim immigration until we have a better way of vetting them. This is "hateful" because the left only thinks in identity politics bullshit, and sees the race of the people and not the ideologies which are incompatible with the west. The problem is that the left is actually incredibly racist, and because they think only in terms of race they assume everyone else does too.
>>
>>67328212
Like I said, it's a soft coup. I don't give a shit if he makes enemies with them; what have they done for us lately? If they want to bring something better to the table, then they're more than welcome.

The most worrisome name he's dropped to me has been Petraeus, who arguably is/was a bit of a coup kingpin himself. But for all I know at this point it's a matter of keeping one's enemies closer or just something at this point Trump has been told is a good idea or whatever. I know full well Trump is far from perfect, but he's got good instincts, and he's not afraid to change course as the situation unfolds.
>>
>>67328379
>Prior to that, it fluctuated between D- and A+.

So you're leaving out the A+ part and lying?

>The document posted on social media on Thursday night was not a current BBB Business Review of Trump University. It appeared to be part of a Business Review from 2014.

You mean the A rating that Trump posted which was the TU's rating before it was closed due to the lawsuit?

>Do you like it rough, you little bitch. I'll push your shit in all night.

You see, you're abnormally angry about this issue which means you're really sloppy about gathering details. You have blinders on and I understand that it's just projection of your inadequacy. People who feel hopeless act just as you do.
>>
>>67328622
>what have they done for us lately?
It's been 8 years of democratic rule, even Hitler knew better than to make enemies with the Prussians.

>trump has good instincts
I'm starting to believe you're an idiot
>>
>>67328821
It's been more than 8 years of neocon rule. And, historically, the Prussians haven't exactly done a whole lot for this country, if you want to know the truth, and that goes back well over 100 years.

As for his instincts, watching him carefully to note them is one of the things that turned me from anti-Trump to pro-Trump. You and I can disagree about that, and it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong, but at this point I'm basically waiting around for the opportunity to find myself wrong in my judgment.
>>
>>67328727
>So you're leaving out the A+ part and lying?
Let me repeat what I said earlier (that still holds true)
1. It no longer exists in the name you gave
2. while trump university was at its peak in students it maintained a D- rating
3. that you're a fucktarded shill for a repulsive ape

>You see, you're abnormally angry about this issue which means you're really sloppy about gathering details. You have blinders on and I understand that it's just projection of your inadequacy. People who feel hopeless act just as you do.

no u

What do you have to say about violence at his rallies and his stance on vaccines, though? Both of these stances are far more directly related to the violence he is doing to the american people.
>>
>>67329057
>It's been more than 8 years of neocon rule
Wrong.

>Prussians haven't done a whole lot for this country
>As for his instincts, watching him carefully to note them is one of the things that turned me from anti-Trump to pro-Trump. You and I can disagree about that, and it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong, but at this point I'm basically waiting around for the opportunity to find myself wrong in my judgment.

It's like i'm talking to CleaverBot
>>
>>67329484
K. Keep me posted.
>>
>>67329274
>It no longer exists in the name you gave

Name was changed because people like you complained

>while trump university was at its peak in students it maintained a D- rating

Misleading because the name was changed

> that you're a fucktarded shill for a repulsive ape

Again, you only show you're an angry autistic child. I mean seriously, you're probably a horrible person in real life and people are ashamed of your behavior.

>What do you have to say about violence at his rallies and his stance on vaccines, though? Both of these stances are far more directly related to the violence he is doing to the american people.

I'm not going to change the subject because it's easy to see that you're an angry autistic liar. You can't talk about one topic without lying and spreading disinformation. Plus I think you are close to having a stomach ulcer. Let's talk about happy things slugger. :^)

Sorry your life is a living hell because you're a miserable failure at everything.
>>
>>67329783
If you care, consider another article. It's opinion but the points are still worth considering. I would recommend points 1 and 4.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/23/trumps-national-security-policy-would-look-like-a-high-school-model-u-n/
>>
File: 1457661008628.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457661008628.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
The only thing he's legitimately advocated for is self defense.

My autism has allowed me to watch most of the Trump rallies uncut and he usually follows up "Get 'em out!" with "Don't hurt the person." And then he thanks the cops.

CNN and MSNBC really do lie a lot about what goes on.
>>
File: Trump Fun Fact 3.jpg (111 KB, 1625x1169) Image search: [Google]
Trump Fun Fact 3.jpg
111 KB, 1625x1169
>>67329983
>the name was changed so it was necessarily not bad
>because the name was changed it's different
>you're a bad person
>I don't have to make points to "win" in a debate if I call you a bad person
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
Nothing since those people are not american citizens since they are flying a non american flag
>>
>>67330239
>be in theater
>FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE
>TERROR TERROR TERROR
>just kidding it's not
>>
>>67330118
That's pretty shabby, really. It begins by assuming the tone of what you might expect from watching a webcast guest lecture at MIT, but then goes on to reiterate a rather dirty laundry list of nonsense based on counterfactual claims; it's like the tard's version of trying to push ideas Brzezinski-style but without anything to back them up. Basically one step up from what /pol/ would call leftist retarded memeing.

Points 1 and 4 bring nothing more substantive to bear on anything than you or me trying to appear to be right by dismissing the non-arguments of the non-other side.

What I would point out in that piece is the bit where the author, whoever he is, indicates that the people behind Trump don't want to go on record. No duh. They don't want to and Trump doesn't want them to. That's not how you win.

Someone here the other day commented about one of the rallies that Trump seemed to be quoting out of Clausewitz. Maybe he was and maybe he wasn't. But that's not inconsistent with what I as a casual observer have been observing about the kind of folks running this show.
>>
>>67330873
I appreciate you taking a glance at the article, and i'm glad you looked past its flaws. Your take,
>that Trump gains by not going on the record, not bringing the advisers he may or may not have out, or speaking with consistence and clarity on policy.

Well, i'm not a political scientist, but It seems like the opportunity cost of that move is the serious and growing intelligentsia of proven anti-obama, pro-american, resourceful foreign policy experts.
>>
>>67331666
Likewise, I always appreciate trying to sort out a decent discussion with anybody. As a general statement, I share most of the kinds of concerns that get brought up about Trump. In my way of thinking, that should be an opportunity to figure out how to do better while we're still in this malleable and ideological phase of the election cycle.

I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb here, but I see what's going on as a process of forcing people (including the experts) to have to agree or disagree. Trump has been echoing increasingly Guliani's words of "you're with us or your with the terrorists" which I find alarming in terms of how 9/11 was abused to destroy our country and the world, but also a good reminder to people who read between the lines about what we're really circling in on here.

As such, there's plenty of advance warning about where things are going to go, and that's what has so many people either running scared or deciding they'd be better off jumping on board and taking a stake in helping to navigate.

Whether they're anti-Obama or not or anti-Bush or not -- we can't change the past -- the litmus test is simple: Do you want to Make America Great Again, and do you know what to do about it? Put another way, lead, follow, or get out of the road.
>>
File: Trump jus bellum iustum.jpg (713 KB, 1000x1303) Image search: [Google]
Trump jus bellum iustum.jpg
713 KB, 1000x1303
>>67332606
>Put another way, lead, follow, or get out of the road.
I can agree with that, but I can't excues Trump for what you assess to be his strategy "obfuscate, polarize, and run other drivers out of the road"
>>
>>67333188
Your picture has the Constitution crossed out, and that's exactly what I cited in my very first post, and I'm not at all alone in that. That has to be part of where we're going.

But this is war. We're not just at war outside our country. We're at war inside our country. We at war with our own government right now, whether we wanted it or not, and I of course don't mean that in any kind of violent, destructive, unlawful, or traitorous way -- the last thing we need right now is to come apart instead of come together. Maybe think of it more like a purge -- a very dangerous operation, but better than a coup or a civil war or something of that nature.

Treat 'em nicely. Do it by the ballot box and maintain the rule of law, and if we're going to have to get mad at each other sometimes and disagree, then that's alright. Doing that peacefully is what this country is all about.
>>
>>67322046
>Fart rape

O I am laffin
>>
File: BOB.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BOB.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
Comes to /pol/

>without memeing
>>
>>67334011
>Doing that peacefully is what this country is all about.
Then we're in accord. Pragmatism is a dirty word when it concerns freedoms. Trump's right to swing his fist ends at the point of even the most degenerate idiot's nose.

His comments on vaccines, his proclivity towards social justice, his incorrect assumptions about presidential power allowing him to continue and exceed Obama's assumed authorities, his populust base, and his history of avoiding responsibility for his mistakes all tell me that he is bad for america.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.