[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are liberal places so happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: NewEnglandNiceStats.jpg (1 MB, 1762x1992) Image search: [Google]
NewEnglandNiceStats.jpg
1 MB, 1762x1992
Are people happy because they live in liberal places?
or are they liberals because they live in happy places?
how Ironic truly is /pol/?
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

I need answers and I cannot get them myself so please give them to me thanks
>>
>>67320493

>States with the most minorities are the unhappiest.

I'm shocked! Niggers hate niggers in the south, whites don't like niggers. Whites don't like spics and spics live in poverty because they are illegal. None of this is shocking.
>>
Holy shit Massachusetts is the best state in the country.. and massive trump supporters
>>
>>67320493
Liberals dont actually know anything about da joos or such, they think that the world is getting better right now
>>
>>67322039
something tells me New Jersey has more blacks than west virginia
>>
>>67320493
liberal places like north dakota, utah, wyoming, nebraska, and montana?

Could this have anything to do with the fact that these places are more ethnically homogeneous?
>>
Very liberal places in the first world offer little to no danger, and if they do it's usually met by word salads from their friends that went to school for "social science" as an explanation that whatever happened was their fault, unless a man did it, and that man was white or white-Asian or white-Hispanic. They also tend to have more female births, as male birth drops drop with less need for protection or physical work.

The more you know.
>>
Maine looks pretty comfy
>>
>a literal direct correlation between happiness and literal left/right spectrum
>liberals hate themselves!
>Denmark is the happiest on the planet
RayGunfags BTFO
>>
>>67320493
Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>67322649
>calling those headers, "ignorance"
Does your sweat taste salty or greasy?
>>
>>67320493
>VT's avg.-IQ
:D
>>
>>67323040
>VT's violent crime
:D
>>
>>67320493
Some of those happy places aren't liberal places.

correlation does not equal causation, as the leftist that come on here like to say.

here's a couple of other possible causes you can look into

happier places have less minorities
happier places have more money
>>
>>67322470
North Dakotan here, Mex flag because I'm on spring break.
ND has three main national groups: German-Americans, Norwegian-Americans, and Germans-from-Russia. I'm a German-from-Russia myself. We all get along pretty well, and are similar enough that your idea may hold water. There are some Indians too, but they mainly keep to themselves.
>>
R and K theory.
>>
Every liberal I've ever met has lived in some kind of box their entire life.
They leave there shit laying about unsupervised, they dont lock their doors when they leave, they trust everyone to do good and call me crazy for knowing that people are fucked up and to not do the above.

Alot of them were spoiled kids who were never told no and never had to go through any kind of hardship.
>>
>>67324592
I could say the same thing about every conservacuck I've ever meet. Even more so. I've honestly haven't meet a single conservative that had any major hardships in theirs lives come to think of it but than again 90% of the conservatives I know come from my mothers side of the family all of whom were essentially paid for by my business owning grandfather.
>>
>>67320493
>or are they liberals because they live in happy places?
ding ding ding
>>
File: plague.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>67320493
MS reporting in. Take a guess why we're so unhappy and our macrostats have us ranked last in everything good and first in everything bad.
>>
>>67325028
Blame your grand parents for stupid nigger anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 446x456
>>67320493
>states with shittons of minorities are unhappy
>>
>>67322265
WV was destroyed by the decline of the coal industry

its an outlier
>>
>>67325187
>Hawaii
>New York
>Mass
>California
>>
>>67323040
>>67323119
whitest state

i wish the entire country was as safe as VT
>>
Based home state MN. Without the Somalis, I reckon we'd be top of everything.
>>
>>67324592
CT here. I leave my house and my car unlocked. No blacks in my town.
>>
>>67324847
Well I live in the south so most the people here are world weary and know that human trash regardless of skin color will bite you in the ass the moment you turn your back.

Most of them have very minimum interactions with the population that makes Louisiana the shining shitshow it is.
>>
>>67324847
You spell like a nigger.
>>
>>67325187
joe rogan is very pic related desu
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.