[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would the world react to finding out Israel was behind September
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
How would the world react to finding out Israel was behind September 11th?
>>
File: kinsey.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kinsey.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>67319437
>>
File: 1454040972510.jpg (29 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
1454040972510.jpg
29 KB, 273x200
>>67319437
Give them more reparations
>>
File: whiteculture.jpg (68 KB, 508x488) Image search: [Google]
whiteculture.jpg
68 KB, 508x488
>implying israel would ever let the world find out
>>
File: micjack.png (73 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
micjack.png
73 KB, 640x400
>>67319437
>white people complaining about a couple of towers when they caused the holocaust baka
>>
>>67319437
Denial. Jews would have to be brutally suppressed and defamed for a while in order for the masses to accept it. So it would not have to effect you're hoping for. You would actually have to make most people very suspicious of and resentful towards Jews before they even considered such a thing, as long as Jews have any residual power they would never allow it to be revealed by anyone other than easily dismissed "nuts".
>>
>>67319882
SHOO SHOO DOMINICANO
>>
>>67319437
They weren't behind it.
They knew about it, let it happen and didn't inform the US.
>>
File: 1428770392530.jpg (205 KB, 1097x767) Image search: [Google]
1428770392530.jpg
205 KB, 1097x767
>>67319882
>>
>>67319968
>puerto rican

Please watch more of our horrible movies, loser.
>>
File: dominican republic pussy bitch.png (7 KB, 606x125) Image search: [Google]
dominican republic pussy bitch.png
7 KB, 606x125
>>67319882
This is you, isn't it you beta bitch?
>>
>>67319437
US would give them more money
>>
>>67320107
How about stop ducking up the world. Everybody know that Dominicanism is as same as Zionism.
>>
>>67319437

#notalljews
>>
>>67320288
#yesalldominicans
>>
>>67319437
Someone would just mention the SIX MILLION™ and then nobody would really talk about it again.
>>
>>67319882
You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the Pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>67319437
It was our own fault due to our incendiary rhetoric.
>>
>>67319437
#NotAllKikes
>>
>>67319437
VENGEANCE!!!!
VENGANCE!!!!
MY BREATH IS FIRE
MY EYES ARE THE DAWN
I AM LEVIATHAN
AND DEATH IS MY CALL
>>
>>67319437

>5 Mossad agents arrested because of weird behavior after the attack
>basically tell FBI they were cheering after the first attack because it would benefit Israel
>this is before anyone knows it's an attack, most people assumed it was an accident
>one of them refused lie detector test for 10 weeks then failed it

Mossad and CIA is behind 9/11.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theories#Israel
>>
Everyone on /pol/ already knows that it was Israel.
The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable.
>>
File: Judea Declares War.jpg (133 KB, 809x585) Image search: [Google]
Judea Declares War.jpg
133 KB, 809x585
>>67319657
They'll have to take out Trump honestly. These kikes are getting absolutely crazy. They are declaring war just like they did on Germany in 1933 Zionists AND Marxists (just not openly). I did this report yesterday. Don't want to shill just want people to know what is really happening here. It is the most important thing, period.

On the right :

Breitbart: Michelle Fields, Ben Schlopiro, LARRY SOLOV, and JAMIE WEINSTEIN. Didn't even need to check wikipedia for those.

This hit-job is as Jewish as a Holocaust memorial. Take a look.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/michelle-fields-breitbart-reporter-donald-trump-campaign-corey-lewandowski-photos-video-accusations-arm-twitter-nypd-boyfriend-bio-age/

On the left:

Ilya Sheyman (you can't make this shit up) organized the riot today. And you all ought to know by now that George Soros has grimy hands in all of this by now.

See, I'm an anti-semite but I'm a commonsense anti-semite. I simply want these Jews to stop plundering my (European) people. It isn't that unreasonable, is it?

Lastly, remember that 'secret' meeting on the private island in Georgia? Guess who the two media representatives were? You guessed it. Arthur Sulzberger (publisher NY Times) and Bill Kristol (founder editor National Review).

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/03/tech-ceos-held-a-secret-meeting-with-top-republicans-to-stop-trump
>>
>>67320062
let it happen? let what happen? the holocasut is a myth. nothing more. all of the documented evidence shows how it is all a fabrication. the only elements of the story that are true are the fact that there were many concentration camps for criminals and political dissidents and there were several mass shootings in russia. however, had the jews not routinely acted against germany in 1917, 1919, throughout the 20's and 30's, and during the war, none of the camps or mass shootings would have happened.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.