[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do South Asian Canadians dislike Asian Canadians so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: english.jpg (56 KB, 960x894) Image search: [Google]
english.jpg
56 KB, 960x894
Does anyone feel like they hate us, and are mean to us. I mean what have we ever done to them?
>>
Because South Asians are fucking pooinloo pieces of shit and they're jealous of the civilization East Asians bring to Vancouver.
>>
>>67318404
They're just jealous that none of their women are hot, and that they smell like shit.
>>
>>67318404
You mean indians and pakis? Because they fucking smell.
>>
>>67318404
Posting picture of my flag m8, wan't to get stabbed m8? Jkjk I love you loyal colonists, if only you didn't have a fucking leaf on your flag..
>>
>>67318404
I'd much rather have actual Asian than south Asian.
>>
Petition to replace the fucking leaf with a beautiful Union Jack?
>>
>>67318874
forgot quote
>>67319081
>>
I know some Indians in canada who have many Asian friends but they say that a lot of the muslims hate east Asians.
>>
File: 1449543721698.jpg (201 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1449543721698.jpg
201 KB, 1200x675
>>67319081
I like your thinking countryman.
>>
As an immigrated Filipino American, no, I don't hate you
>>
>>67319564
Filipinos aren't South Asian, they are South East Asian
>>
File: truslim2.jpg (138 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
truslim2.jpg
138 KB, 1200x675
>>67319081
Do you really want Weedman representing it?
>>
>>67318404
South Asians *are* Asians, you idiot. Be more specific.
>>
>>67319368
Dad, can I ask you a question? Did you teach the people from the Indian Subcontinent to call themselves Asians simply because they technically live in Asia? That sounds like something you'd do.
>>
because you're vietnam fucking shits that live in trees and holes
>>
>>67321139
Are you white or Indian?
>>
>>67321139
Because if you are Indian, don't you set up a tent like structure on barren wasteground and call that a home?
>>
>>67318512
>of the civilization East Asians bring to Vancouver.

AYO GWAILO HOL UP
*skins cat*
SO UH WHAT YOU BE SAYIN
*spits and coughs in direction of whites*
YOU WE BE SOME UH
*smuggles entire family into country on cargo boat*
WE FINNA BE DIS HERE
*cheats on test*
DAT WE FINNA BE SOME UH
*brews gutter oil*
SOME UH HAHAHA SHEEIT
*crashes sports car*
WE FINNA BE SOME DAT
*fails to display any sort of human emotion at all*
YOU SAYIN WE FINNA BE SOME MANDATE OF HEAVEN N SHIT? SHEEEEEEEIT GWAILO YOU PLAYIN
>>
>>67321759
Okay, then look up Ashfield, Australia, or Markham, Toronto. These are pretty wealthy and clean places.

All the things you just accused of Asians doing, the South Asians (Indo, Paki, Sri) do much much worse (except for crashing the sports car because they can't afford it) and then there are somethings that's not on the list that they do.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.