[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spics protest Trump by waving the Mexican flag in Califo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: stupid spics.jpg (75 KB, 1036x604) Image search: [Google]
stupid spics.jpg
75 KB, 1036x604
>Spics protest Trump by waving the Mexican flag in California.

Then they wonder why so many people hate them and want to deport them.

http://abc7.com/politics/protesters-hold-peaceful-anti-trump-rally-in-san-fernando-valley/1244183/
>>
I'll wave whatever I want you stupid hick faggot.

Stay mad lmaooooooo

>Reconquista when?
>>
File: forty keks.jpg (31 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
forty keks.jpg
31 KB, 292x257
>I wish I had food stamps and was born in Cal.

be fly
aim high
>>
They are just waving mexican flags to show their not ashamed of their origins, shit im not hispanic but I get it..

Its not like muslims saying alluh akbar and yeling death to america, relax ameribro
>>
>>67318275

Get deported son

>>67318416

There's a shitload of overlap between Muslims and Mexicans. Guess that's what happens when you're their rape babies
>>
>>67318138
>and want to deport them.
Yeah....deport is what we want to do to them and nothing else, yep yes sir. Deport
>>
>>67319013
>shitload of overlap
NIga wut, do you know how much hispanics join the army? go back to stormfront kid
>>
>they want to take are foodstamps
>are

are they going to take are nigey too?
>>
>>67319264
Do you not even know your own history?
Your forebears were from Spain.
Much of Spain was conquered and ruled by Muslims, and wasn't taken back for about 900 fucking years.

You're more Muslim than Spanish, likely.
>>
>>67319264

Ask Rubio, he said he's seen tons of Crescent Moons in the National Cemetery.

Think about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs

Spanish has borrowed or similar words to Muzzies. They both like to chop off heads, both are highly religious groups, they both come from failed countries and think they're entitled to entrance into the US.
>>
>>67318416
Yeah, it's not like all the LA rasa and aztlan activists screaming "kill all white people" and "take back our land" mean anything by it
>>
>>67318275

you have my permission to spray paint your side of the wall :^)
>>
I'm a 2nd generation Hispanic immigrant, and I say those Mexicans can fuck right off. Trump is right. Your country is sending the US the uneducated dregs of its underclass, which are just being exploited in the US for their ultra-cheap labor. Until the US and Mexico can work together to solve the issues going on south of the border, something needs to be done to stop this influx of illegal immigration.
>>
>>67320998
lived in L.A. my whole life
even went to a 90% hispanic school
I never heard that shit besides seeing memes about it online
>>
>>67323357

Also live in LA and went to Roosevelt High School. Go to a park on a weekend, La Raza fags love to have their events on Weekends. Hating Whites is common among spics here. The entitlement from Spics is out of this world.
>>
God I fucking hate Mexicans. California would be so amazing without those things all over the place.
>>
>>67323629
My gf was a latina and I went to a bunch of her family parties and usually chilled with her cholo cousins. I never heard them say
"hey fu,kill white people right!"
"Ya vato, viva la raza!!!"
I usually dranked beers and talk about cars with them
>>
>>67323357
We literally have a la rasa activists as a white house advisor. Thiis shit was literally just happening at the Chicago rally.

And as some who is from California, I've see plenty of it, especially at universitis and political rallies.

You're fucking retarded
>>
>>67323996

If you're not Hispanic they're not actually going to say that to your face stupid. I know tons of Spic friends who say they hate niggers and Asians eat dogs but do you think they're going to say that shit in front of Niggers and Asians? How naive can you be?
>>
>>67318138
Gringos can slob all over this verga. You white bois need to learn you're not welcome here anymore.
>>
>>67318138
socal bro here, let the beaners make ignorant fools of themselves. This only helps trumps cause.

They're too fuckin stupid to realize that by flying mexican flags and speaking broken english is showing the public that they have zero intention on integrating into american society and mainstream thought says that if you aren't willing to do that, you don't belong in the US regardless if you're legal or illegal.
>>
File: americanflag.jpg (86 KB, 1212x716) Image search: [Google]
americanflag.jpg
86 KB, 1212x716
This seems to be exactly what every non-white American wants. A country that flies foreign flags and stomps on the American one.

And we're the ones with the problem? We ought to just let it all burn to the ground. We will never be able to appease these people and their population is only going to continue to grow. It's pretty much inevitable.
>>
>>67325009
this is not an american flag...
>>
>>67318275
Why do non-whites (implying you are) always add extra letters when they say "Lmfaooooooooo" or "Lmaooooooo"? In most cases, you're just having a chuckle.
>>
File: enough.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>67318138

>"American isn't a country either"
>>
>>67325672
>>"American isn't a country either"

That's just your typical Spic inferiority complex. Since they have no accomplishments to brag about, they call themselves Americans and bandwagon the US because when people say American, they think of the US.
>>
>>67318416
I don't go around waving the flag of Denmark or wear my family's coat of arms. They're vermin who hate America and are in the act of pillaging our resources.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.