[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single Moms, Part II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
What does /pol/ think about dating single moms with neither the intention of marrying them nor having children with them?
>>
>>67317722
Pretend you're dating the mom but only fuck the daughter.
>>
>>67317722
>haha look at me guys I'm fucking other degenerates (metaphorically and physically ) I'm totally aryan right ?!
Gas yourself and get a life .
>>
I have a huge cuckold fetish so this is actually the kind of woman I'm looking for on a daily basis. Send me a PM for an invite to our private subreddit.
>>
File: 1275093904948.jpg (73 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
1275093904948.jpg
73 KB, 450x675
>>67318061
Having studied psychological disorders, this is something pedophiles actually do.
>>
>>67318061
>Pretend you're dating the mom but only fuck the daughter
Yikes, not sure if you're a toddler fucker or if you just chase old ladies
>>
I am looking for my forever-someone-else's family
>>
>>67317722
>this shit again
They are a standing, unspoken insult.
Defang the insult and you can have a man.
In other words reassure your target that you are serious about actually being a woman and are done being a teenager.
Cling to your phony, self-serving "freedom" and you'll find yourself with the freedom to stay single.
>>
File: bernie the cuck2.jpg (89 KB, 1039x950) Image search: [Google]
bernie the cuck2.jpg
89 KB, 1039x950
Raising another man's child makes you evolution's little bitch. It is not coincidental that Bernie Sanders married a single mom.
>>
File: coal burner.jpg (591 KB, 636x4538) Image search: [Google]
coal burner.jpg
591 KB, 636x4538
>>
File: single-mom2.jpg (100 KB, 564x375) Image search: [Google]
single-mom2.jpg
100 KB, 564x375
I've heard so many people say that dating single mothers is great and they were perfectly serious. Yeah right.

I won't date single mothers even to use them to get off. Of course it's easy pussy since we are talking about trading something for sex, but still. We all make choices. They chose to have a kid. They weren't good enough for the father of their own children, so why would I find her any more enjoyable? I cannot understand how most single mothers cannot understand the freakshow that they really are.
>>
>>67318265
Single moms are stupid and get teen pregnant. No reason their daughters can't get teen pregnant too.

What does OP mean by single mom anyway? I think some 30 something when someone says that. Does he mean idiot whores who really did get teen pregnant and are now like 21? Fuck that.
>>
>>67318551
Seen more single moms with 100% white kids to be honest.
>>
Is dating a single mum acceptable if she's a widow, her kid(s) is/are well behaved and you have your own child with her?
>>
>>67317722

Bang and run, fine, just don't make them have another fucking kid while single because you'll be the sucker on the line for it.
>>
>>67318061
THIS

Get fruit roll ups and other snacks from the mom that were supposed to be for her kids, and when she's gone play the pop up pirate game with the kids. Works every time.
>>
>>67318747
>Does he mean idiot whores who really did get teen pregnant and are now like 21?
Yes actually
There's this hot mom I went to high school and college with and she has a great body after having that kid
If she and her husband broke up I'd consider nailing her but at the same time it's pretty gross because she had another man's kid and has probably been getting regularly dicked since then
>>
Why are there all of a sudden two single mom threads?

Will you shills stop sliding the board?
>>
>>67318551
>his dad die you racist!
>actually no he didn't
Kek
>>
>>67318997
>Is dating a single mum acceptable if
Honestly I feel dating a single mom of any sort has a semi-degenerate tint to it.
>>
>>67318551
>His dad died
>He's dead to us

Everyone in that thread called it before the second part was posted.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.