[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened in the German elections today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: TRAITOR.jpg (36 KB, 644x472) Image search: [Google]
TRAITOR.jpg
36 KB, 644x472
What happened in the German elections today?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34 KB, 300x200
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35796831

>The party of German Chancellor Angela Merkel has suffered defeats in two of three states holding regional elections, exit polls suggest.

>Although apparently Merkel will stick with her Migrant policy and ruin Germany.
>>
>>67316173
>the right wing afd got huge numbers in votes today in 3 states
>even became the second strongest party in one state, and just completely shocked the german political landscape
>afd is basically germanys trump, everyone keeps talking about it and saying how rayyycist they are yadda yadda
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x149
>>67316626
>Literally nobody other than retarded high schoolers want more migrants
>the fucking president ignores everybody else and just fucking does it anyways

What the FUCK!
>>
>>67316810
What do majority of Germans think of the Migrants? I used to live in Bavaria and in all honesty most of you guys are faggots, only maybe one guy out of about 15 people I met would vote to stop migrants.

But maybe the regular citizens are now realising mass immigration of foreign people is a bad idea?
>>
>some states had their elections
>everyone expected the CDU (Merkel party) to loose votes and AfD to win votes
>that happened
>libs are butthurt
It's not like the AfD can do very much though. The don't have enough votes to govern the states and none of the other parties want to work with them.
>>
Liberals are on suicide watch in germany .

Altho THE FUCKING GREEN PARTY WON ! How the fuck???????

When do they vote in the land of colonia? That should be huge for AFD
>>
>>67317126
Germans have learned to hide their power levels very well but when they head to the polls they vote AfD. God bless them.
>>
>>67316173
How's that story with already rigged numbers ended?
>>
>>67317126
Sorry, stop the fucking migrants, i live in bavaria and most of the people i talk want to stop the shit, except some college cucks.
>>
>>67317126
Like in most discussions liberals are the most vocal ones. If you'd only watch Facebook and Twitter you'd think everyone was liberal. In reality most people while generally supporting immigrants are sick of the way the government handles the refugee situation. You will never hear anyone say they want to kick out all immigrants or build a wall or something but this doesn't change the fact that many people are fed up with the way the crisis is handled.
>>
>>67317667
So you guys basically just need one guy to stand up and rally the masses?
>>
File: fatherland.png (27 KB, 490x639) Image search: [Google]
fatherland.png
27 KB, 490x639
>>67316810
MFW I learned Germany has states.
>>
>>67317980
Exactly. The problem is that every anti-immigrant party/organization turns to the extreme and people stop voting for them because of that. Every group that tries to stop the refugees basically also wants to kill all faggots and burn down mosques.
>>
>>67317980
>pic related

Don't worry germany, I'm on my way to you from vienna in a few months.
>>
File: 1457815723034.gif (116 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
1457815723034.gif
116 KB, 278x300
>>67316173
they woke up
>>
>>67318896
>burn down mosques.
The only problem I see with that is that it would be an unnecessary waste of building material that can be recycled from the building.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.