[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ESPN 30 for 30: Duke Lax Scandal watch thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 001LaxPlayers[1].jpg (26 KB, 320x169) Image search: [Google]
001LaxPlayers[1].jpg
26 KB, 320x169
Turn on ESPN and watch the documentary about the duke lax scandal. This is not a sports story; this is a /pol/ story about cultural marxism, race, niggers nigging, feminism, SJWs, white privilege, marxist scum in academia, rape culture, frat culture, false rape accusations, and this is one of the earliest scandals involving the 20th century PC culture that we all hate. This was sort of the genesis since it happened so close to Obama's presidency starting.

Watch with us. Post streams if you got em.
>>
I remember when this happened.

One of the primary suspects the filthy stripper had named was apparently not even there and had receipts to prove it.
>>
>>67315742
When is it on?
>>
>>67315742

Isn't the nig accuser in prison for murdering someone?
>>
>>67315742

It's on tv right now
>>
Is this 30 for 30 series?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbTRoSX0X8o

This one is actually a redpill on OJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSwqww8hPtg

This one is actually really good redpill
>>
Feminists won't admit this was an error. When asked about the trouble the innocent men went through, feminists say it is a good learning experience for the men and that women should still always be believed.
>>
>>67316496

Yeah. It's good so far. Turn on ESPN. This is THE genesis for all of the false rape culture/college SJW bullshit that we hate. This is where it really all started.
>>
>>67317031

why is it called 30 for 30
>>
>>67315742
fuck this shits pissing me off as a former lacrosse player

>nigger lawyer
>clearly these are some young privileged white men

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67315742
I think they were obnoxious racists. Who hires a black stripper for an all-white frat house. It's a nasty business and anyone who defends them looks bad as a result, even if the stripper was batshit crazy.
>>
>>67316403
yes
>>
>>67317379
It was supposed to be 30 films by notable directors to represent the 30 years ESPN has been around.
>>
>>67317597

yea i love how professor nig says that athletes get away with bad behavior yet he doesn't mention all of the dumb basketball americans and nigger feetsball players who chimp out on campus all the time and then have the athletic director or their coaches cover for them.
>>
> i believe the nigger and hate the privileged white boys says dan abrams

> abrams

> abrams

> abrams

gas 'em
>>
>>67317702
you know, even if they were racists, they actually dindu nuffin.

unlike crystal magnum, who, after making false accusations, killed her boyfriend later on.
>>
God, fuck SJWs.
>>
This whole 30 for 30 is just shitting on white people.

Fuck ESPN
>>
>>67318864
You don't know how this ends, do you?
>>
is anyone else raging watching this?
>>
>>67318961
i completely forget desu, like i said i was a lacrosse player so while it was going on it pissed me off so i didnt pay attention.

wanna fill an anon in? im going to the gym soon anyway i aint got time for that.
>>
>>67318559
They hired black strippers for their nasty spoiled rich white boy frat parties. I don't want to have anything to do with that filthy garbage. All respectable people should run away and let these swines wallow in their own shit-filled sties.
>>
>>67319315
you do know you're on 4chan, right?
>>
>>67319189
These guys were completely innocents and everyone against them got BTFO. The Prosecutor was disbarred.
>>
>DUKE GETS AWAY WIT EVERYFING
>>
>>67319740
You know the NSA is tracing all your posts and waiting for a suitable day to reveal them and dox everyone, right? Also, these frat boys are filth.
>>
>>67319868
>>>/reddit/, b8 or not.
>>
>>67319315
Made me chuckle.
>>>reddit though.
>>
lol

SHE A GOOD GIRL SHE DINDU NUFFIN SHE GETTIN HERSELF UH DUHGREE
>>
File: 1455946689466.jpg (55 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1455946689466.jpg
55 KB, 395x401
>>67319744
K E K
E
K

thank you anon, god is good

>disbarred
>>
"i'll bring the phill collins."

kek

dubs guy at it again!
>>
File: file.png (495 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
file.png
495 KB, 960x540
>LOTS OF JOKES HAD BEEN BUILT FROM SOME PARTS OF THE MOVIE
>>
>>67319868
those fratboys never killed their significant others or made false rape accuations.

it's okay to admit it here. just say you hate them because they're young, white men. pol is a safe space for racism. I don't judge.
>>
>>67320362
>significant others
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67320430
well crystal killed her boyfriend and I don't think those guys had boyfriends so I went with the gender neutral option since saying that they didn't kill their girlfriends wouldn't make sense easily because crystal never had a girlfriend to kill.
>>
i laughed out loud at the "she a good girl" part...i should have known there'd be a thread on it here
>>
>>67319868
fuck off pussy, we're discussing things that actually matter here
>>
>Literally

Put his hands over his ears.
>>
File: nigger grave digger.jpg (61 KB, 450x461) Image search: [Google]
nigger grave digger.jpg
61 KB, 450x461
>>67318264
>>
>>67315742
Holy shit I remember this. This was the day I started saving all of my receipts just in case I ever needed an alibi. This story actually scared me a little. I had just gotten to college and pledged my frat.
>>
remember

this all happened because of one crazy sheboon who got high
>>
I knew they were innocent from the start. Non-basketball duke players don't commit crimes.
>>
> gottlieb

every time
>>
>>67315742
30 for 30 are so consistently SJW it makes me sick. Also 4 Days in October made me want to kill myself because of the massholes and Joe Buck.
>>
>>67316589
>killing a hundred people over footegg

Now that's some legendary british banter.
>>
File: 1435898131960.jpg (108 KB, 900x960) Image search: [Google]
1435898131960.jpg
108 KB, 900x960
>Less Duke dna evidence than the lab technician.
>>
sad i missed most of it but at least i get to see the best part
>>
BRAD IS A HERO

GO BRAD
>>
File: 1422847516093.png (599 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1422847516093.png
599 KB, 720x540
These reporters didn't fucking give a shit

And the news is still this way.
>>
CROC TEARS

FUCK UUUUUU
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.