[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, why aren't we using Muslim apostates as ammo against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1457886167253.jpg (151 KB, 499x1235) Image search: [Google]
1457886167253.jpg
151 KB, 499x1235
Who better to fight the liberal agenda, than the people who lived and suffered through Islamic oppression themselves? Who better knows the insufferable traditions and poisonous teachings of Islam than the people who practiced it themselves? This begs the question, why don't we see more of these people speak out when others defend to the tooth Islamic culture and religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un18a8F8vQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvskXCz-kk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI3sA004xlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG_N3QltrWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyBE-UBNEr0
>>
>>67315690
>why aren't we using Muslim apostates as ammo against the libshits?

because every argument they make can be rebutted with an Uncle Tom counterargument. the same reason why you can't use what black people like Thomas Sowell about black people.

are you new or what?
>>
File: IslamYES.jpg (156 KB, 627x833) Image search: [Google]
IslamYES.jpg
156 KB, 627x833
"They're house-niggers who should know their place!"
"We should make it law to prevent people to leave Islam, to show how culturally tolerant we are!"
>>
>>67315690
Liberals know more than former muslims obviously.
>>
>>67315690
They'll call you out on it and that'll be it. Apostate need to "run free" and not be used.
>>
>>67315996
No I'm not new. Sowell is not popular among the plebs because he's a real intellectual. You can't expect people to get excited when it comes to others using logic and coherency to prove a point.

But people do get riled up and listen more when it comes to emotional appeals (and emotional appeal mixed in with truth can be a powerful thing). All of these apostates have a theme of emotional appeal to them, but not their reasoning behind leaving islam.

Why can't we get people like these on our side? How is it that there hasn't been not ONE muslim apostate who's voiced their experiences with Islam in an attempt to redpill western society at large?

>because the muslim penalty for apostasy is death
I guess I kind of answered my question. But there's no way that could happen among muslim communities in western countries.
>>
>>67316722
>How is it that there hasn't been not ONE muslim apostate who's voiced their experiences with Islam in an attempt to redpill western society at large?
Ayaan Hirsi Ali you ignorant syrup cuc.k.
>>
>>67315996
i disagree with your analogy. the difference is that thomas sowell is not risking his life for his viewpoints. These people are...
>>
>>67316803
>Ayaan Hirsi Ali
She's not doing a very good job of getting herself out there now is she?
The fact that I haven't heard of her before, demonstrates just that- and I know a lot of public figures.
>>
>>67317043
leave you ignorant fuck
>>
>>67315690
Right now ex-muslims are being mistreated and had their life threatend in danish refugee centers.
>>
File: 1392857768420.gif (1 MB, 350x117) Image search: [Google]
1392857768420.gif
1 MB, 350x117
>>67317096
>leave my own thread
Why so angry? I'm being honest. Just because you're an activist doesn't mean you're going to be popular or world renown.
>>
>>67317559
Her activism requires more bravery than i have seen elsewhere. some of her supporters have been assassinated for carrying out her message
>>
>>67317559
apostates must run
>>
>>67315690
>tfw when your OC reappears 1 year later
>>
>>67316722
it doesn't matter because the legitimacy of their argument is dubious which invalidates everything they say on the subject.

whatever point they make, anyone who wants to disagree with it will go like:
>well hurrr obviously YOU will claim that since you hate the ideology

and if you try to talk about the reasons as to why the person at hand hates the ideology this will easily be countered with:

>that's, like, only their opinion and there are x people that don't share it (x being 1 billion in case of Islam)

>>67316944
>the difference is that thomas sowell is not risking his life for his viewpoints.
be that as it may, this point makes no sense whatsoever in the context of what I said. Sowell is an *Uncle Tom* for saying things that go against the narrative of majority of black people. The same goes for former members of a religion.
>>
>>67315996
Nah
>>
>>67318243
its the response of the majority that is being criticized that is most important. The sheer lack of intolerance exhibited by muslims in the sight of an apostate should be a slap in every liberals face. Black people would just yell at an "uncle tom," i dont think they would kill him tho
>>
>>67318243
sure you don't think they all think this way. You're not going to cure all of them from their warped view on islam, but you will cure some
>>
>>67318596
>The sheer lack of intolerance exhibited by muslims

>Liberal: wow you bigot, that's just ISIS
>You: but what about countries like Saudi Arabia sentencing people
>L: that's just the regime, not the people
>Y: what about other countries
>L: it's just a remnant from old times, it's not enforced anymore

>L: also what about Putin banning atheism and scientology

>>67318627
no ideology is black or white. if a person wants to think good of an ideology they'll emphasize its good points and downplay its bad aspects. if a person wants to think ill of it, they'll do the opposite. usually no amount of persuading will change their minds.

for those people who keep an open mind, sure you can sway them against an ideology by showing them an interview with a person that says bad stuff about it, but those people can easily be swayed back if they find out something positive about said ideology.

tl;dr it's pointless to change people's minds once they're already made up. if you can't influence them when they're forming an opinion you've probably missed the bus, at least when it comes to vast majority of people.
>>
>>67319796
Putin is not a person I want to defend. Although he his the most powerful person on the planet, russia is not a place anyone should want to live in. This conversation is why Fascism is wrong in all forms.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.