[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457758495854.jpg (85 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1457758495854.jpg
85 KB, 900x700
/pol/ what compels white men to hate act like this? i can't envision how it's not a mental disorder. not trolling this is 100% serious. how is hating people just like you not pathological?
>>
Elevated stress hormones and a desire to get laid.
>>
What happened? I don't watch the Talmudvision.
>>
>>67312478

Projecting his low opinion of himself onto others so as no to confront the fact that he's loser faggot, but instead try to spin not being a loser faggot as immoral.
>>
>>67312478
Backstory and link required
>>
18 years of schools telling children that all black people are descendants of slaves, and that every white person is to blame for it. Then, once these sorry sacks of shit, who believe everything they hear, go to college, they're forced to take African Studies or Feminism in order to get a degree. It's literally indoctrination.
>>
>>67312478

Jewish indoctrination begins in grade school.

It's basically a form of Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>I'm not racist, that's why I need to stand up for the super oppressed group of people, based on their skin color! All people of said skin color are oppressed, and need the help!
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 407x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 407x601
>>67312478
http://youtu.be/jk1kX-Tdi1Y

Oy vey goy

Stop pinpointing the number of jewish people controlling the media.

Go back to your video games and MTV
>>
http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/
>>
>>67312478
>>67312692
>>67312979
This. Have zero idea what you're talking about here OP. But I'm always game for watching leftists making fools of themselves.
>>
>>67312478
His mind has been so corrupted by Liberalism he can never be normalized. By the time he snaps out of it he'll be in his late thirties, he'll realize he wasted the most important years of his life and now has no career or future, he will probably commit suicide in his dirty one bedroom rental apartment, blaming everyone else in his last few minutes alive. He won't be found for several weeks until his neighbours complain of the smell.
>>
>>67312478
They could might as well do power point presentations with their foreheads, the way they're projecting.

>Have low self-esteem
>Know you're a useless piece of shit on your own
>Join an ideology that despises the individual in favor of the hivemind where everyone is (in theory) equal, no one is better and no one is worse
>When someone threatens this fragile sense of self, explode into an ad-hominem filled tirade and claim victory because you and your friends won by shouting the loudest
>Feel better about yourself afterwards and you even get to touch the feminazi's tits as long as you fill in a consent form

Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>67313523
It's from the Benis supporters at the Trump protest on Friday. He's from footage of the protests.
>>
White guilt. Probably bullied in school by other whites. Self hating in general. Low self-esteem.

This manifests into the emasculated beta cuck numale.
>>
It's all in the eyes. He was unstable to some degree.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.