[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-Breitbart Spokesman: "Donald Trump makes me embarrassed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: kurtbardella.png (44 KB, 320x274) Image search: [Google]
kurtbardella.png
44 KB, 320x274
http://www.asamnews.com/2016/03/12/violence-at-trump-event-turns-off-korean-adoptee-quits-job/

>“I think that Donald Trump has been a disruptive force in the political and public rhetoric, the discourse of the conversations running the presidential campaign has deteriorated,” said Bardella in the CNN interview. “You are seeing violence and it’s not just an isolated incident. It’s a pattern of behavior, … And at what point does somebody draw the line and say enough is enough, and take responsibility for that? You had Donald Trump on (CNN) not that long ago. He doesn’t take responsibility from it.”

>“There is this escalating pattern of behavior that’s only happening at Donald Trump events,” Bardella told Buzzfeed. “It’s incredibly dangerous. His rhetoric is unmistakable and it is calculated and it is intentional.”
>>
>>67311794
After Trump wins the nomination, the establishment faggots will rally behind him. This happens every election.
>>
>>67311794
>only at Donald Trump events

Yeah, it was Trump supporters who crashed events, started fights, punched people, harassed them, and bloodied cops.
>>
File: Stats.png (91 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Stats.png
91 KB, 600x1000
>>67311794
>>
>fucking trump! People against you are violent! The people you explicitly are opposed to are committing acts of violence! You should be ashamed!
>>
>>67311794
I'd be embarrassed to say I'm a Republican, too, after watching the money the establishment has been spending just to push slander and propaganda against a single man while doing nothing to actually help the country...
>>
>>67312211
>lets suppose
>and lets generally assume
>so that means these facts
I really hope you didn't make this "info"graphic
>>
I really hope people just accept that America is going to be great again. My greatest fear is civil war. But I will put boot to neck and bullet to brain for the future God Emperor of the United States Donald J Trump if the lefties want to go there.
>>
>>67312654
hahaha
>>
>Korean Intellectuals
>>
>>67311794

You should be... Donald Trump is 100x what the Republican party deserves as a candidate.
>>
>>67311794

>trusting the eastern kike
>1941+75
>>
>>67311794
As if I'm supposed to care about what a chink says about my White country. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>67315870
yes
>>
The media is literally just grabbing up any person in the world that disagrees with Trump.

Pathetic.
>>
>>67311794
Fucking Gook. White people who adopt non white children are the scum of the world. Violence in response to words is never justified
>>
literally who?
>>
with gooks you lose
>>
>Anti-Trump rant

I'd want to change the subject as well if I had quit my job to show solidarity with m'lady and have a video surface days later showing she was full of shit
>>
>>67312211
The last part is absolutely retarded logic. They don't name stats or sources so I have to presume a few things here, but I believe they are comparing yearly crime averages to an average crime rate at a rally. The time scales are immensely different you retarded idiot.
>>
>>67311794
>“I think that Donald Trump has been a disruptive force in the political and public rhetoric,
lol, maybe it needs disruption for you fuckhead.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-01-06-53.png (431 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-01-06-53.png
431 KB, 1440x2560
Disruptive force rhetoric blah blah bs vending talking head
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x385
CHECK EM FOR TRUMP!!!!!!
>>
>>67311794

Translation : go quietly to the slaughter goy, being disruptive is so gauche.
>>
>>67319698
kek
>>
File: Nigger.jpg (10 KB, 251x257) Image search: [Google]
Nigger.jpg
10 KB, 251x257
>>67320066
>>
>>67312619
>>67319561
Fuck off Bernie supporters.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.